Cookie Run vore discussion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Cookie Run vore discussion

Postby PatchyZone » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:03 pm

Hey, they're cookies after all, so it fits perfectly just seeing them swallow someone out, or being the prey ones for another cookie. So why not just talk about it and see who loves it too?

Gotta say, I love the amount of pred art Tiger Lily cookie gets, it fits her perfectly and I wish there was more of her.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Re: Cookie Run vore discussion

Postby FishnorFowl » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:44 am

I’d love to see more stuff of expresso cookie or affogato cookie as pred
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mindbomb » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:11 am

Lotta fun cookies we could see in vore art - for me it'd have to be pumpkin pie (+ pompon!), timekeeper, licorice and vampire cookie! Could also include some of the enemies too, it's all food :D
Mindbomb
New to the forum

Postby PatchyZone » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:09 am

Mindbomb wrote:Lotta fun cookies we could see in vore art - for me it'd have to be pumpkin pie (+ pompon!), timekeeper, licorice and vampire cookie! Could also include some of the enemies too, it's all food :D

I didn't really considered any of the enemies, those could be some perfect vore targets.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Postby Merodi » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:40 am

I need some stuff with Clotted Cream Cookie or Affogato Cookie as preds... They both hit me right in the perfect pred spot! Madeleine Cookie, Red Velvet Cookie and Capsaicin Cookie would be fun preds too, I think.
Merodi
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion