Almost Outing Yourself

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Almost Outing Yourself

Postby thirdaltaccount » Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:37 am

T145 wrote:
JackFrost wrote:Happened to me once,

I shared a folder of some stuff with a friend quite a few years ago, mostly game mods and I'd completely forgotten that the entire contents of my vore folder were buried in an innocuous folder called something like ''texturepack_0072 'hidden within a load of sub-folders full of legitimate game textures.

After realising what I'd done I panicked and prayed he wouldn't notice this 'ticking time bomb',

But obviously he did, Next time we spoke I got a whole bunch of questions about the 'weird shit' he'd found and some very strange looks.

I did my best to shrug it off completely, denying all knowledge of it, and telling him I'd just downloaded all those mods from a bittorrent and the folder must have been buried inside for whatever reason - I'd not even bothered to check all the contents and this was the first I'd heard about this 'weird shit'. "Just delete it" I told him, and hoped that was the end of it.

Still not sure to this day if he believed me or not, but since then I've been ultra-careful, keeping all my vore stuff on an external HD, buried within dozens of innocuous subfolders, inside a RAR folder that's password locked.

Honestly, the folder-chain isn't that effective as it once was (if it was ever effective to begin with). Any gallery software would automatically probe them (and you could open them up by clicking the wrong thing), and file listing utilities, like OSX's find utility, would scan through until it found a hit, and list out the long, meandering path.

yeah on OSX i used to hide my stuff in the package contents of apps. but the problem was that i labelled everything numerically in comics. so, one day, the issue comes up that i'm doing math in the spotlight search. you type in 11 and suddenly you're met with one hell of a mawshot in public. so... yeah. now i've partitioned my drive and have a seperate 5gb instance with all my stuff on it that's password-locked. but damn, that's a good excuse. pretty genius, actually. the folder trick is... not as good nowadays. you could just check the size of every folder until you narrow down why one is a few gigabytes larger than the rest.
Always either cold or tired. Unsure whether to blame the phenomenon on vorarephilia or not. Probably looking into it too much.
thirdaltaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby Roseguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:17 pm

There've been a few moments from before I knew this fetish had a name where i've been called out for being vorny lol. One of the examples I remember best is when I was playing that one level in ape escape with my uncle. I was obsessing over the one vore level and he literally asked me about it. This may have been the first time I even heard about the term vore lmao. I just sort of shrugged and said something along the lines of "I like it" or "it's cool" idk. I was like 10 years old at the time lmao.
Roseguy
New to the forum

Postby Roseguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:25 pm

GabeSArt wrote:I'm a really, really bad liar, so I just tell people.

When it's appropriate, of course.

At this point in my life this is pretty much where I'm at. I don't care *too* much if people know, but it never really comes up. And I kind of hope it never does :lol: .
Roseguy
New to the forum

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion