Alternatives to standard melty or hard digestion?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Alternatives to standard melty or hard digestion?

Postby FishnorFowl » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:37 am

I saw a few people on here expressing an interest in alternatives to the standard digestion options and I do have a few ideas myself so I figured I’d make a thread

An idea ive had is something sort of like a mix between the cartoony nature of melty and the graphic nature of hard, more specifically, something where the prey’s body cracks like glass or broken porcelain, it’s more graphic than melty, but less graphic than hard

I’ve also considered a variant of hard digestion where the gore is more unrealistic or cartoony than usual, perhaps something like Candy gore

What do you think about that? Do You have any ideas of your own?
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Re: Alternatives to standard melty or hard digestion?

Postby IddlerItaler » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:55 am

Hypno-digestion. The prey is lulled into a state of deep relaxation and doesn't even realize their fate.

Absorption. The prey is encased by the predator's flesh, which presses them tighter and tighter, until the prey eventually becomes part of it.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby baranxlr » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:04 am

Shrink-gestion: The prey shrinks and shrinks in the acid until they're reduced to a speck and disappear completely.
baranxlr
New to the forum

Postby Abyssal » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:10 am

FishnorFowl wrote:An idea ive had is something sort of like a mix between the cartoony nature of melty and the graphic nature of hard, more specifically, something where the prey’s body cracks like glass or broken porcelain, it’s more graphic than melty, but less graphic than hard

Break a motherfucker like a minecraft block. Efficiency 4, Fire Aspect Stomach.
Abyssal
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:39 pm

"poof and they're gone" digestion. Literally instantaneous. They get eaten, hit the stomach acid, poof. Prey gone, pred gets padding.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:28 pm

What if a predator's stomach only absorbs heat from the body, even the radiation keeping your atoms together? Something like this from the episode of Fringe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Bhxx26YiY

The rest of your body is just inert ash that has no more energy left and is expelled somehow accordingly.

The other method is the body freezes and becomes brittle like glass because it was frozen all the way through, the grinding of the stomach would break it apart easily.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby BlackWidow552 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:29 pm

One I've heard of is where the person just fades away, becoming transparent before vanishing forever and being absorbed into the body of the one that swallowed them. I've seen this with dragons and other mystical beings that absorb the life force as the body simply disappears.
BlackWidow
Females are the food of choice, for they ever so much sweeter
BlackWidow552
Participator

Postby mrme181 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:13 am

I thought of a alternative based on liposomes drug delivery systems. However instead of delivering drugs it would cause the prey to become soft and easily mush-able. The process of digestion occurred in steps using several chemical deliveries. The preds stomach would secrete a fluid that contained the liposomes that would be absorbed by the prey inside their stomach. Once inside the prey it would release its first chemical component that would induce arousal in the prey. The longer they were in the stomach of the pred the more aroused they would become. Then once they take care of their arousal the endorphins they released would interact with the liposomes causing it to release two chemicals. One that would cause the prey to become mushy and easily churn-able. Another chemical that would seep out of the prey through their pores back into the preds stomach to make it start churning.

One of the implications of this was that since this was a replacement of the digestive system it would mean a pred couldn't digest non-living things.
mrme181
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tallexi » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:25 pm

Bubbling like an aspirin. So we see bubbles obscuring everything, and when they finish, the prey is gone.
Tallexi
New to the forum

Postby IddlerItaler » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:44 pm

A bit of an outlandish one - vortex vore. An air elemental (think a sentient tornado) sweeps up its prey and whiiirls it around until the prey is worn down to the bone and then to nothing.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby IncubusJester » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:25 pm

Soft Erosion?

The prey is slowly worn down bit by bit, losing certain features as the pred’s insides continuously work them over. And everything that’s lost is still covered by smooth skin. So they could lose hair, digits, limbs, genitalia, facial features, some or all of that in varying orders until either nothing is left or they have been worked down into a “pearl” of sorts, either fleshy or hardened, sentient or not, to be passed from the body.

I kind of like the idea of prey being reduced to sentient head-shaped pearls with a face locked in expressions of horror or mind-breaking bliss. Maybe the pred can accessorize with them or sell them for a high price on the market, with the value accounting for the prey’s former identity.

Or a plant that works its prey down into a semi sentient sextoy comprised of the prey’s privates and little else.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voremugen » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:27 am

There was a written series with Wolfes, where the body is digested but the soul transported into an inner dimension of the predator. Then, if the wolf mates, that soul got reborn into their offspring, with returning memories and all. Was kinda neat, wish i remembered the name.
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby IncubusJester » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:43 pm

AnkhTheEgyptianHarpy wrote:what about stomach lining absorption

I love the idea of prey landing in the stomach to find themselves surrounded by pink fleshy walls of moaning faces that they are soon going to join.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Postby GojiraMetaru » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:46 am

IncubusJester wrote:

I love the idea of prey landing in the stomach to find themselves surrounded by pink fleshy walls of moaning faces that they are soon going to join.

not quite the same but in the second devilman movie there's a turtle who's shell is made of all the faces of the people they've eaten still living as part of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3BHCkdo8M
GojiraMetaru
New to the forum

Postby IncubusJester » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:03 am

GojiraMetaru wrote:
IncubusJester wrote:

not quite the same but in the second devilman movie there's a turtle who's shell is made of all the faces of the people they've eaten still living as part of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW3BHCkdo8M

It’s close aesthetically but spot on thematically! Trapped souls represented as terrified or pleasure-crazed faces as part of a pred? Fantastic.
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion