Movie/Show Plots that would be solved with vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Movie/Show Plots that would be solved with vore

Postby anonymousrpgmakerdev » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:28 pm

Just thought of a silly idea for a thread.
What are some movie or show plots that would be solved (or solved more easily) if it had vore?
:D
Some examples:
The end of Titanic
Most show / movie plots that involve sneaking someone or something into or out of a location
ATLA
???
(I mean, they'd both fit that way)
anonymousrpgmakerdev
New to the forum

Re: Movie/Show Plots that would be solved with vore

Postby JettCabino » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:09 pm

The Yolkians from Jimmy Neutron could have easily gotten the parents vored by Poultra without opposition if they literally took care of Jimmy first as the only real threat to their sacrifice (I would say end him without vore because he is a child and I'm more into the adult alien preds winning by having the adult humans vored and Jimmy just executed.)

Hopper could have had Flik as dinner in A Bug's Life.

Honestly I see a lot of ways the villains would have won through vore instead of stupidity.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:36 pm

Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Bright » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:31 am

Does it going as solving the plot if the villains win?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby DiamondM » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:34 am

anonymousrpgmakerdev wrote:Just thought of a silly idea for a thread.
What are some movie or show plots that would be solved (or solved more easily) if it had vore?
:D
Some examples:
The end of Titanic
Most show / movie plots that involve sneaking someone or something into or out of a location
ATLA
???
[ https://www.womansworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/titanic-jack-and-rose-plank-scene.jpg ]
(I mean, they'd both fit that way)

can you explain the titanic one
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby IddlerItaler » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:57 am

DiamondM wrote:can you explain the titanic one

Spoilers for Titanic, but in the ending scene Rose is left floating on a broken door and survives drowning and hypothermia. It's memed that if Jack and Rose had just shared the door (instead of Jack sacrificing himself) they would've both survived.

Anyways, I'm gonna go with zombie movies or any monster movie where the only monstrous thing the monster does is eating people. "My gosh, they eat people!" "So what, Jim? So do we."
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:47 pm

Pretty much any movie, cartoon or anime could be enhanced with vore thrown in. Multiple anime have plots that would be solved so easily if the protag would just eat the antagonist.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby mofvore » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:08 pm

Great thread!

Kramer vs. Kramer: Kramer could have simply eaten Kramer and spared himself and his son the ugly divorce proceedings.
Jurassic Park: If John Hammond had eaten the mosquitos instead of extracting the dinosaur DNA from their ingested blood, the whole theme park debacle would have never occurred and neither would have the Jurassic World trilogy.
The Dark Knight: Batman eats the Joker in the interrogation room. Rachel Dawes does still tragically die in an explosion, but so does Dent, averting his fall from grace.
The Dark Knight Rises: CIA eats Bain before he crashes the plane with no survivors.
John Wick: John Wick's puppy eats the russians when they break into his house the first time. John is able to eventually get over his wife's death and begins dating again.
The Lion in Winter: Henry eats Eleanor, thus allowing him to marry Alais without having to ask the pope for an annulment.
The House That Jack Built: Uma Thurman's character eats Jack before he murders her, preventing him from becoming a serial killer.

that's all i have for now
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonymousrpgmakerdev » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:50 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:Friends

I laughed loud, I can't believe I didn't see this coming when asking the question.
anonymousrpgmakerdev
New to the forum

Postby ScarKnight » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:05 pm

Presenting this post I found on Tumblr as a potential answer.
ScarKnight
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randomdude5 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:59 pm

Vore is a solution to love triangles.
Shhhh!!! Don't say "The emperor has no clothes." it might offend someone.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby CuriouslyVoratious » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:09 pm

I can think of any number of X-Files episodes that that would have been delightful with some vore. Unfortunately, my imagination is only conjuring up images of Scully being stripped naked, swallowed, and digested. All while Mulder watches on, impotently. Wouldn't leave the series with many options to continue.
CuriouslyVoratious
New to the forum

Postby GastricAztec » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 pm

ScarKnight wrote:Presenting this post I found on Tumblr as a potential answer.
[ https://i.imgur.com/iFmM6Q6.png ]

The acid in Smaug’s stomach probably wouldn’t have been able to destroy the ring, only the lava of Mount Doom could destroy it.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby IddlerItaler » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 pm

GastricAztec wrote:The acid in Smaug’s stomach probably wouldn’t have been able to destroy the ring, only the lava of Mount Doom could destroy it.

Yea.

Gandalf wrote:It has been said that dragon-fire could melt and consume the Rings of Power, but there is not now any dragon left on earth in which the old fire is hot enough; nor was there ever any dragon, not even Ancalagon the Black, who could have harmed the One Ring, the Ruling Ring, for that was made by Sauron himself.
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby twistedSirens » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:48 pm

There's like a handful of points in Donnie Darko that could've been easily solved if Donnie was like "Fuck it" and ate the other person, but the first scene that really comes to mind is towards the end when one of the bullies has a knife to his throat and is pinning him to the ground. He may not have time to save Gretchen, but at least he dealt with the bully.
If you're reading this, you just lost the game
twistedSirens
New to the forum

Postby Hoboman » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:54 am

The Chronicles of Narnia- The White Witch takes a page out of the classic witch handbook and eats the kids.
Star Wars- Padme eats Anakin when she finds out he went to the Dark Side, or any point before that.
Tangled- Mother Gothel eating Rapunzel to keep her from sneaking out.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion