Any advice/tutorials for doing vore on koikatsu?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Any advice/tutorials for doing vore on koikatsu?

Postby QueenLevy » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:14 pm

Been getting into koikatsu recently and see from time to time that people can make vore content on it, but i can't seem to figure it out or find a tutorial about it. Any help?
QueenLevy
New to the forum

Re: Any advice/tutorials for doing vore on koikatsu?

Postby Achenar » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:10 pm

[deleted, I mixed up Koikatsu with Kisekae]
Last edited by Achenar on Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Schagura » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:21 pm

There really aren't tutorials for making vore on Koikatsu as most images in there simply use the pregnancy+ mod to make the bellies very big and then use that to simulate vore.
So the best thing you can do is download the pregnancy+ mod for your Koikatsu to make bellies of a greater size. I'd also recommend using Koikatsu Sunshine as it uses slightly better models and shadows

Other stuff I can recommend to do:
- Download the "highpoly" model. You can find it if you google "highpoly model Koikatsu" and click on the second or so link. It's on a japanese website so you gotta use a translater to know where to click, but it's a very big upgrades for big bellies. Makes them smoother and rounder
- Play with shadows and light. Using the character light you can have bulges appear or make it standout more
- Use Advanced KKPE to modify various things about the characters. From having their body bend slightly forward to make the bellies bigger, to using Blend Shapes and the Bones Editor to change the expressions and change various parts of the body. Tip: Anything with CF_J_ in front of it will respond to a size change in the bones menu, so you can increase the cf_j_bust to increase a characters breasts for weightgain for example.
- Use Imageplates. Imagesplates are objects in the Studio that allow you to use the material editor and import any texture/image on them. I have some expressions or "movement lines" I like to import on them and then pose them to make the image look better, or make it clear if a character is currently trying to squirm/struggle
- Join the Koikatsu Discord Server. There are a bunch of useful tips and lots of free stuff people upload there. I got things like steam/mist to use with Imageplates, clothing options and lots of mods that make character creation and posing even better. Just don't mention vore on there, as that is a taboo topic.. like many other fetishes.
- Use camera angles and zooms in the Studio. You can easily make images of one character swallowing another if you angle it correctly to make any clipping be hidden from sight. Same with zooming it more to give more importance on the belly of a character for example.
- If you have them, you can use the "Flesh Cave" tiles and items from MakotoYuki to create internal shots of a belly/womb/intestines. A bit tricky and you have to build them up in accordance to whatever shot you wanna do, but once you have it down it can be very rewarding~
- Photoshop. There are some angles that you really want but can't use because the characters clip into each other? Just make two seperate images, one with and one without the prey/pred and then edit it in photoshop so it no longer clips~ The same can be done with any post processing really.
- The videos of "KoikDaisy" are really informative about Koikatsu and the Studio. Things like moving accessories, using the timeline mod, or even extra posing tips are very helpful~

In the end though, it comes down to learning about the engine and how to pose characters. Some stuff is sadly impossible to do, like same size swallowing images or very detailed bulges on the bellies.
I'll attach some images I made for my game and in private to show my own progress a bit and give some visual guidance~

Eve_Reisu_Scene_6.png

CharaStudio-2023-10-12-18-54-37-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-11-25-21-05-33-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-10-31-13-58-17-Render.png
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Postby BepisBepis » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:55 am

i have a lot of thoughts that are hard to put into words unprepared, but here's some
Advanced Bone Editor is a very useful mod, it lets you change the scale, position, and rotation of each individual bone on a character. it can be used to do things like give characters hyper-sized proportions, stretch their mouth open extra wide, or make certain parts of a character 'disappear' by scaling them to zero. unfortunately though there aren't a lot of bones in the stomach area that you could use to make a bloated gut, but it's still a useful tool

Material Editor is probably the biggest help of anything. it lets you change the texture, shader, and material of just about any object. If you're making a big belly but are using a separate object for the belly (some people use the pregnancy mod it looks like, but its not my preferred method personally) you can change the texture and shader to be a perfect match to the character. also useful for internal shots and frankly just generally useful for beautifyimg characters.

a simple trick in the workspace editor is to parent objects to other objects.One fun trick for slight bits of dynamic movement is to take an object you're using for the belly (a sphere or head shape or something else), then parenting it to something with dynamic bones (Something like the 'stiff hanging ball' object) then parenting *that* dynamic object to a character's front waist. Slight bit of jiggle physics, though it moves the whole shape as one.

there's a lot of things worth experimenting with though. things like the mesh import mod and blendshape creator mod seem pretty powerful, but i'd need to learn more before talking about them.

also i haven't distributed it (yet?) but i ported a belly object from someone called Fernkarrys into Koikatsu a while back, complete with blendshapes. the original model is here at https://sfmlab.com/project/5724a54d-88b ... 67c79ed26/ i'd only been using it for personal use. I *think* from the look of the Licence it might be ok to distribute but i'm not positive.
BepisBepis
Been posting for a bit

Postby Remkirk » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:56 pm

Schagura wrote:There really aren't tutorials for making vore on Koikatsu as most images in there simply use the pregnancy+ mod to make the bellies very big and then use that to simulate vore.
So the best thing you can do is download the pregnancy+ mod for your Koikatsu to make bellies of a greater size. I'd also recommend using Koikatsu Sunshine as it uses slightly better models and shadows

Other stuff I can recommend to do:
- Download the "highpoly" model. You can find it if you google "highpoly model Koikatsu" and click on the second or so link. It's on a japanese website so you gotta use a translater to know where to click, but it's a very big upgrades for big bellies. Makes them smoother and rounder
- Play with shadows and light. Using the character light you can have bulges appear or make it standout more
- Use Advanced KKPE to modify various things about the characters. From having their body bend slightly forward to make the bellies bigger, to using Blend Shapes and the Bones Editor to change the expressions and change various parts of the body. Tip: Anything with CF_J_ in front of it will respond to a size change in the bones menu, so you can increase the cf_j_bust to increase a characters breasts for weightgain for example.
- Use Imageplates. Imagesplates are objects in the Studio that allow you to use the material editor and import any texture/image on them. I have some expressions or "movement lines" I like to import on them and then pose them to make the image look better, or make it clear if a character is currently trying to squirm/struggle
- Join the Koikatsu Discord Server. There are a bunch of useful tips and lots of free stuff people upload there. I got things like steam/mist to use with Imageplates, clothing options and lots of mods that make character creation and posing even better. Just don't mention vore on there, as that is a taboo topic.. like many other fetishes.
- Use camera angles and zooms in the Studio. You can easily make images of one character swallowing another if you angle it correctly to make any clipping be hidden from sight. Same with zooming it more to give more importance on the belly of a character for example.
- If you have them, you can use the "Flesh Cave" tiles and items from MakotoYuki to create internal shots of a belly/womb/intestines. A bit tricky and you have to build them up in accordance to whatever shot you wanna do, but once you have it down it can be very rewarding~
- Photoshop. There are some angles that you really want but can't use because the characters clip into each other? Just make two seperate images, one with and one without the prey/pred and then edit it in photoshop so it no longer clips~ The same can be done with any post processing really.
- The videos of "KoikDaisy" are really informative about Koikatsu and the Studio. Things like moving accessories, using the timeline mod, or even extra posing tips are very helpful~

In the end though, it comes down to learning about the engine and how to pose characters. Some stuff is sadly impossible to do, like same size swallowing images or very detailed bulges on the bellies.
I'll attach some images I made for my game and in private to show my own progress a bit and give some visual guidance~

Eve_Reisu_Scene_6.png

CharaStudio-2023-10-12-18-54-37-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-11-25-21-05-33-Render.png

CharaStudio-2023-10-31-13-58-17-Render.png

Oooh, I've been wondering how you've been doing that in KK. Big fan of your game btw!
Remkirk
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion