Pathfinder Chronicles IC thread (CLOSED)

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: Pathfinder Chronicles IC thread (CLOSED)

Postby Zephyr42 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:54 pm

(Ho-ly shit, you guys. Well done!)

For a while, Adriaan lays on the ground like a slug. It's his only plausible defense. Finally, though, he manages to gather his nerve enough to wake up again, and push himself to his feet. He looks up to the crowd. That was embarrassing. As limberly as he can, he waves to them. "Sorry!" he calls as loudly as he can in a dry tone of voice. "Cat allergies acting up! Come back in two days, I should've found the bugger by then!"

(Performance: 20! Plus 5 CHA is 25. EDIT: Just slot this in here: http://orokos.com/roll/635858)

He then stumbles his way over to the seven coins he'd been thrown earlier. With a great deal of care, Adriaan reaches down and scoops them up. Then he stumbles his way over to Kay, singling out a single coin. "There you go," he says. "As promised." Then he looks over to the others, trying to remember whom he owed money.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:24 pm

With one smooth motion, she catches the coin out of the air and tucks it down her armor to rest between her breasts. "And here I was wondering if you were gonna be carried out of here in a centaur," she called out. "Oh well, poor thing's probably sad she didn't get anyone. I would be. But hey, I'm not in that position, am I?" She winks at the soldier she'd sent to kiss the commander, and says, "Shame you couldn't have pulled him off the horse. Don't worry though, right o' conquest means since that I'm the only one what did anything to you, anyone who wants to eat you's gotta square it with me. And-" She reaches down, looping her hands under the armpits of the soldier she'd wounded and the dragon-kin had knocked down. Holding him pinned to the pillar with one arm, she takes her knife and cuts the woman's clothing off quickly and carefully, standing so that most of the crowd could see her bared body. Unceremoniously, she distends her jaw and tugs the wounded gladiator into her maw, keeping careful hold of her wrists in case she wakes up and starts to fight, but letting her gullet pull the woman up, around, and down into her belly. People usually thought of fauns as being herbivores. Sometimes, they thought that right up until one taught them about the joys of being an omnivore. Wanting to get out of the arena so she could treat her wounds and start digesting her prize, she didn't make a long, extended show of swallowing her food the way she might otherwise have- instead, a half a minute or so after the fight was over, Kalliope rested with her back to the pillar, hooves splayed, and a still bulge in her belly displayed for all to see through the hole she'd cut in her armor before the fight. She *does* burp loudly enough to amuse the easily pleased in the crowd, though.
sansuki
---

Postby vore2412 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:33 pm

http://orokos.com/roll/635870 (( Look at that natural 20 from the not-so-charismatic oread! ))

Irice isn't much for putting on a show, but she does know how to fight and how to get what she wants...specifically she knows how to get the prey that she laid out with one hammer-throw, unconscious on the ground before her. Hoping she can beat her allies to her downed meal, Irice will move to where she knocked out the guard as quick as her short legs can, and to make up for her undue haste, slowly strip down her meal of all it's belongings, claiming the spoils of a fair-fought fight as her gaze lingers on her now-naked morsel. "Time to incarcerate you, don't worry, when you wake up you'll be in a much nicer place." The earthy oread punctuates this by grabbing the guard and easily hoisting her into the air, well above her head, before opening her mouth wide for the audience to get a good view of her prey's destination and slipping toes into her salivating maw. While the exterior of her body is a little rough with small edges to it, inside her throat is nice, smooth, and warm though slightly viscous, as though the guard wasn't being swallowed so much as it was sinking into a nice, warm, mud bath...a bath that constricted and tugged and made her meal slick. Soon, the small oread's body shows a nicely distended belly, with her prey unconscious through the experience despite Irice lapping at the guard's genitals. A loud belch erupts from her maw, and she grabs the guard's 'horse' and pull's it around her waist, to give the audience a bit of a show as she shows her off. Naturally she'll collect the guard's bow and arrows, not wanting her equipment to go to waste...though her prey surely would.
Last edited by vore2412 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:52 pm

With this highly stressful bout of combat over and her party having been declared the victors, Brelia feels... a little unsatisfied with everything. After all, she seemingly didn't contribute to anything, aside from helping to keep people alive. The horse-mounted boss had left all too quickly for her tastes. Oh well; may as well bask in glory, regardless of how well it had been earned. She waves to the audience again, then picks out the guy she had flirted with before the bout had started, sending a wink and a lip of her lips his way.

http://orokos.com/roll/635876 Rolled 2 for a total of 6

Her discouragement with the way things went shows in her face, however, and all of her motions seem half-hearted. She even looked in the wrong direction when trying to find the guy from earlier!
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Jon doesn't really mind whether or not he got the cheers from the crowd. He was still alive and unlike others, not gotten hit by any arrows. "An easy victory is still a victory" he thought to himself.

He is taken a bit off guard by the centaur suddenly grabbing him by the arm and raising him up, but he still does a decent wave towards the audience with his free hand.

(Rolled 8+2 from Charisma modifier equals 10.)
http://orokos.com/roll/635890

Jon looked to his companions who had just devoured two of the enemy teams before he glanced over to the jester centaur:
"I hope there's not a round two considering my team just took a lunch break."
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sansuki » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:06 pm

"You say that," Kay calls from her pillar, "Like you think I ain't capable of fighting with a full belly, man! Got THAT wrong. I'm a better warrior full with someone than some are hungry and keen."
sansuki
---

Postby Netjak » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Nilia was about to go to town on the soldier who appeared to have hurriedly tossed away her bow in favor of the protection from her shield, when Brelia touched her wounded tail with that gentle, healing hand, causing her to pause and look back. This provided the defeated gladiator just enough time to plead her surrender before the naga made another swing. Looking down at the girl devoid of a will to fight any longer, Nilia furrowed her brow in displeasure, before just slithering away with a sigh. There was no honor or fun in killing non-combatants, after all. That being said, once a meal was downed, especially if they were out for good, you kinda owed it to the ones that lost their lives to put their bodies to some use, and so the naga slithered casually to the two enemies she had killed a few seconds prior. Just as she started to move, and Brelia skipped close to the tribunes, Nilia would throw in a quiet, "Thank you, for the healing", before carrying on. She had half a mind to offer up one of her 'catches' in thanks for closing up the wounds in her tail, but as it seemed the catgirl had her eyes on a more lively snack, and seeing as her spoils of war weren't exactly in a stellar condition, the serpent woman kept it to herself and continued on.

Hearing the centauress' comment about their naga 'general', Nilia had to strain herself not to shout out and dispute that title. If anything, she had been a part of the vanguard, not the general! But, knowing how futile it would be to argue across the arena, with the crowd doing their own hollering, the snake woman just did her best to ignore it, and concentrated on her post-battle meals. Wrenching the armor off the now rather headless woman who had got in a quick, cheeky jab on her, Nilia simply coiled up her limp body, tossed it into the air, and caught it in her jaws in one smooth motion, her maw, cheeks, gullet, chest and human stomach swelling out for just a second or two, before the meal was fully deposited into her tailgut! From there on, the naga turned to the other slain guard, preparing to consume him a bit slower, with him being in a much better condition.

(( A total of 20 on the performance roll from the not very graceful noodle! https://orokos.com/roll/635897 ))
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jermayan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:21 am

Looking around at the others as the combat comes to an end with the flight of the 'commander' surrender of the two remaining soldiers, Lensea's breathing slowly begins to return to normal as the excitement of the battle begins to ebb. Giving the fleeing spellcaster one final disdainful look, she turns back to the audience and mulls over her options a bit. The end of the bout had come on a rather anticlimactic note, and her focus had always been driving up spectators' emotions as she fought, not after the fact. Still, there was one thing that they always appreciated, and it was something that she had been looking forward to for some time.

Ignoring (for now) the pair of still-conscious humans, she reached down and roughly rolled over her first opponent. Like the others, she doesn't take long to casually strip her of any gear or clothing that might not agree with her gut, discarding it to one side as she held up her prize. It was a shame that she wouldn't get to feel her squirming and fighting to escape, but that was a small price to pay for lasting through the fight, and her maw gapes wide over her meal's head. Bobbing her head down with each greedy swallow and running her tongue over as much of the unfortunate human as she could, it doesn't take long before she throws her head back and the calves and feet slide from view, joining the rest of her in Lensea's rapidly-swelling gut. While she wasn't making near as much of a show of her meal as she could have (or had done in the past, especially where one-on-one matches were concerned), the sight of her eagerly gulping down an opponent was sure to strike a chord with at least some of the spectators.

(( Performance check: 1d20+2 20. I guess some people in the audience really like watching her eat... :? ))

Glancing back at the remaining humans and letting loose with a heartfelt belch and groan of satisfaction, Lensea leans up against the nearby pillar near Kay. "Out of curiosity, what are you going to do with her? Not like they'll let you keep her, unless you're just spacing out your meals."
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansuki » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:50 am

She watches the others feast with a tolerant eye, letting them be the ones who kept the crowds all heated up with the showier displays of predatory prowess. She'd done her impressing during the fight and she had a full belly, and those two key facts were enough for her for now. The crowd seemed to be filing out, or at least some of them, and she watched that too. If there was going to be another fight, it was probably going to be a surprise to them too, she decided. Kay could live with that. They'd fought, and won, and if they were REALLY going to be released, then there were some decisions that had to be made. After all, poor Kalliope was still a revolutionary terrorist, when you got right down to it. The energy of the fight hadn't quite left her yet, and she knew that- if they were going to be sleeping- she'd have enough for the rest of the day that she'd be turning over every rock and table she could get at to find someone to spend the night with. As usual after a successful fight. First you fought, then you feasted, then you fucked. Kept her mind centered.

Lensea's arrival draws a cheerful nod, and Kay snickers. "You never know until you ask, Len. You never know until you ask. Don't need to keep her forever, I'm not a slaver. Might could make use of her for a bit, though. Hey, over here," she calls out to the beaten enemy. "C'mon over here before one of my friends mistakes you for dessert, alright?" Now that the fight's over, there's an odd, friendly warmth in her voice. While the fight was on, they were enemies, and Kay would do everything she personally good to kill the woman in a painful, gurgling way. Fight was over, and just like that, Kay's mind flipped a switch and moved the woman over to the 'possible friend' bucket. "C'mon, take a load off. I won't rest your friend's bulge on your head unless you want me to," she says, for all the world as if she were sharing a fun joke.
sansuki
---

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:26 am

Adriaan winces as he tries to keep his eyes off of his party's feasting. He's in no condition to eat anyone anyways. Besides, there's still time for the others to lose their bets. Instead, he walks over to the two who surrendered, putting on a smile. "Hi," he says. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. My name's Adriaan. What are yours?"

(Diplomacy check: 5 http://orokos.com/roll/636036 )

The arrows still in his body ruin the image he was trying to go for, though, and he winds up delivering his overture of friendliness with his teeth gritted tight and stumbling as he tries not to pass out.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:44 pm

For a good while after her failed attempt at crowdpleasing and potentially tempting a crowd member, Brelia just watched her allies make their own efforts at grandstanding. However, she soon leaves the company of the audience in favor of more familiar folk in the form of her party members of varying levels of gluttony.

Perhaps belatedly, Nilia would get a tap on the left shoulder and a fuzzy tail brushing softly against the junction between her skin and her scales." No problem," Brelia replies cheerfully, waiting for the naga to look at her before winking. "It's the least I can do for the MVP."
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Irice soon removes the horse codpiece from around her waist, having it there more to taunt it's former owner and give the crowd a bit of a show than any real interest in keeping it. Despite that, she will take all of her prey's gear in case any of it could be used to melt into scrap metal for forging and improving her real armor that's hidden outside this arena.

After going through all her prey's gear, she has one final display of theatrics for the audience as she raises her warhammer to the sky, counting down under her breath how long it's been since she's transformed the heavy mace into a warhammer, and with a display of one of her cantrips, sends sparks running along the head of the weapon so as to more easily draw attention to her brown and tan frame. Her ears and eyes register what the others are doing, but she does what she can to command the crowd's attention, especially aiming her gaze at those that are in charge of this arena. "It's time for all these games to come to an END!" She bellows, and even as she's speaking, her weapon shimmers before the crowds eyes to resume the form of the heavy mace she'd grabbed, though still throwing harmless sparks around unless there was something flammable nearby. While it might appear as simple entertainment for the crowd, underlying her words was a message that the Oread wouldn't tolerate any more blood-baths in the arena and that she considered them unlawful...though with her theatrics, it would take more than a passing glance to understand her full message.

(( Diplomacy check, not really her skill. Intimidate is what she trained in :P http://orokos.com/roll/637178 for twelve. ))
Last edited by vore2412 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:39 am

With Brelia's tail brushing just below her hip, across a stretch of flesh not covered by her ill-fitting armor, Nilia perked, and turned to her comrade in arms, with her first kill, or knockout, she wasn't quite sure, halfway into her jaws. With the cute kitty addressing her, the naga gently pulled her maw off of the guy's head, blushing up a bit in the process of it right infront of the catgirl. Still, once her lips left the now slightly saliva soaked man, they would curl into a sort of cheeky little smile, as the snake girl mused, "I uh, only took down two, right? That's hardly MVP worthy. But, since it didn't seem like anyone dove down into your jaws from the tribune this time, want one of my spoils of war? I really appreciated the healing, after all!", before holding up the unconscious, kinda wet body infront of Brelia.
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Menyra » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Brelia wears a slight smirk on her black-furred face as she watches the unconscious man slip out from between her comrade's jaws, and when she is addressed, she shrugs a bit. "What are you saying? You were our vanguard! You broke their ranks and bought me time to get Adriann over there fixed up! Certainly you did more than I did. I never got so much as a blow in." She crouched down in front of the half-soaked man, and gently pushes him back toward Nilia. "Hungry as I may be, I think you deserve this one more than I do."
Menyra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razgriz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:17 am

The Centaur holding Jon up, chuckles at his joke and gives a quiet wink. Perhaps untelling as she lowers him down. The crowd seemed to appreciate the duo's pairing up, her charismatic energy adding to his.

The crowd seems to love the shows, money in excess of 70 gold is thrown at all the arena fighters, each for their own individual contributions. Though it seems obvious the crowd is starting to want the next big thing, as cheers begin to gradually fade. Some people shuffle out, others stay seated. And the Centaur is moving around the arena to check on each of the fighters in turn. "Time to skidaddle. Your final bout was pretty fast. Shame you didn't put on more of a show?" She chuckled, shooing each of you towards the southern exit without fear. Going even as far as to tug Kay to her feet. Surrendered soldiers? She too encouraged them south.

Of course she wouldn't disturb anyone about to eat or eating, just hurry them to leave when they were done with that. The soldiers paired up, hands locking together as they gave each other confidence while answering to Kay's summons. The harsher of the two narrowed her eyes at Kay's gut. "We weren't friends." She said in a very unenthusiastic tone. When Adriaan approached the friendlier of the two, she waved and leaned forward to speak to him. "Uh. Just call me B- We're both B squad." She evaded. "Sorry about the arrows." She added quickly. She seemed nice enough.

All was well, until Irice began to grandstand, speaking to the audience. Given their friendly demeanour; many would stop and give an ear. The sparks had caused children to glamour, but when she began to bark about ending games, some took it as an affront and began to throw rotten fruit. Some boo's echoed, while others found it amusing. Most seemed to ignore or not understand her message. Perhaps for the best. The Centaur began trying to hurry the fighters out of the rain of rotten foods quicker at this point.

The chunky guard greeted them at the tunnel. "Cungrats un yer freedum." his familar voice speaks. "Thu' uffer two git ter stay, but yoo all free." He added as he pointed to the B-pair. "Welkum back anytime yoo wan' fight." He adds, before turning and leaving. The Centaur blocks the route back to the arena, ducking in the tunnel as she impatiently waited for them to head on.

Looks like it's up to you what you do now?
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zephyr42 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:48 am

Adriaan shrugged. "That's alright," he told them. "Part of the job, even if I didn't get to pick it." Once he was being marshalled away, Adriaan limped his way out with everyone else. "What about you?" he asked. "You here willingly or you want to leave with me?" He fingered his health potion. He didn't know if he'd be able to eat them now, but if he could, and if they wanted to leave... well, it wouldn't hurt to try.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:19 pm

Jon pondered upon what he wanted to do now that he had his freedom. He turned to anyone of the arena group that was willing to listen:
"So guys, since you're free from the arena as well, would you like to tag along on a quest of vengeance? I got a bone to pick with my uncle and having someone to back me up in a fight would be nice."
He paused a bit:
"Granted, I got no map, and my uncles on the other side of the ocean, so I'm not quite sure how to get there, but I'm working on it."
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby sansuki » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:47 pm

Kay's already walking her deliberate, full-bellied pace over to the southern entrance as soon as the crowd's started to break apart. She wasn't doing this for fun, after all, even if there was fun in it- nor was she doing it for gold, though she cheerfully picked up all the coins that got within her reach. "Winning's the thing, four-hooves," she tells the centaur. "First match, you need to make an impression, you go flashy. Last match, you just need to live, you just need to win, yeah?" She grins, and accepts the helping hand when offered.

As the other 'survivors file south with them, Kay snorts. "Yeah, that's fine, then. You fought together, though. And now she's food and you're not. Congrats." They pass by Irice, and Kay just shakes her head. "Good instincts, heart's in the right place, but you don't tear down an entertainment organization by preaching to the people you just entertained. It's the bosses you gotta dig into, but I guess sometimes people gotta vent." They continue on, and after being told that they're free, "Hey, if I ate one of those two, could I take them with me, or would that still count as theft of property?" She jabbed her thumb at the leftover B-team soldiers. Adriaan, it seemed, had the same thought, and she gave the man a wink. "Never know your luck. Anyway, I'll probably end up back here eventually," Kay predicts, "So long term plans aren't gonna be something I wanna discuss." With the guards and arena employees right there, Kay wasn't about to talk about what she wanted to actually do.
sansuki
---

Postby vore2412 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:05 pm

When it turns out that even though she'd grabbed the crowd's attention with her performing, she made them grow aggravated with the subtle message in her words, she figures it's best to leave, especially after finding some of the rotten fruit being thrown lands near her feet. She lets out a sigh before placing her borrowed mace back onto her back and allows the guards to lead them out. Turns out that people didn't understand they were being fed panem et circenses, that being entertained like this wasn't in their best interests, and that they one day might be the slave forced to fight for their lives in here. While her words had been directed to any of the arena's leadership that were there, it seems enough people grasped her meaning to turn hostile...not in her best favor. It's not like her race is renown for their diplomacy at any rate, but still, she'd figured she'd have a little more effect than she did.

When the overly enthusiastic faun seeks to offer her condolences, Irice lets out another sigh. "Its just, that's the main reason I'm here is to shut this place down. These proceedings can't be lawful, or something that my god, Torag would espouse. I figured by posing as a combatant, I'd be capable of shutting it down from the inside, but these people want their games, don't want to know that their lives are so much worse while being fed entertainment like this. I guess I'd better get my actual armor and warhammer when we leave...I'd hid it not far from here. Isn't much better than what my spell gave me, but it doesn't require me using divine energy either. Just my arms to craft it. Perhaps I'll have some time still to make improvements on my armor while I'm here...I am a smith after all."

Brelia's and Nilia's antics grabs her attention a little bit and turns her stomach just a little. "You say that Nilia was the MVP, but you were only aware of one small part of the fight. I didn't do so great myself with one knocked out, but that's due to you all moving way too fast for me, and in more than just fighting." She says, indicating their flirtatious behavior and overwhelming sanguine natures. As Nilia tries to force one of the guards on Brelia, the oread begins to grow a little impatient. "Just both of you have one, won't you? Most of us got our prizes from this little scrap...now let's claim them and get out of here so we can plan what to do now that you all are free. After all, my plan's gone awry it seems." She grouses in annoyance.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Netjak » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 am

Not one to try and force things on her friends, Nilia pulled the unconscious man back in against herself once Brelia had made it clear that she didn't want him, or atleast, wanted her to have him more. With a little nod that didn't seem to show too much emotion, the naga simply commented, "I uh, don't feel like I did too much either though, the battle did end rather quickly. Thanks though!", before lifting the lifeless body up, tilting her head back, and simply letting the almost nude man slide right on in, momentarily bulging out her human half, before he joined the faintly bulging lump in her mighty tail, nothing but food to fuel her next battle, and perhaps to add a bit more meat to her form. This time, the noodle didn't have much to bark in return to the oread, the warpriest's words ringing mostly true, atleast to her.

Though, it was a terribly demeaning task to collect coins of the ground the audience had deigned to award her, Nilia did sorely need the money, and had through her time in the Colosseum somewhat gotten used to it. And so, the serpentine warrior did, as she slithered towards the exit, picking up speed once the previously favorable crowd kinda turned on them thanks to Irice's little speech.

Once back down below in the gladiator's 'quarters' Nilia would put her borrowed gear and uniform away, while turning to her comrades to remark, "I don't wish to stay in this city for long, but I do need to purchase myself some proper equipment. I sadly didn't get to keep my personal gear when I got dragged away into this whole affair... That being said though, I uh, would like to stay with the lot of you, if that is okay. I feel like we are a rather good team, if not the... Ermh, strongest team players."
Netjak
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay