Caveduck.io

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Caveduck.io

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:15 pm

Caveduck is a Korean ai chatbot that is NSFW friendly and currently open to vorish scenarios. It is a paid site, but gives a lot of free uses per day. More than enough for a free user to enjoy. So if you like the idea of RPing with an ai, check it out. Feel free to share character's in reply and any tips or tricks you think will help the community create better bots. Just please follow the guidelines written here.

Guidelines:
1. Korean adult age is 19+. So don't join the site unless you're 19. Also, make sure to make any NSFW characters you make there at least 19 years of age. They take underage stuff very seriously.

2. They request that all pictures remain SFW. This means no nipples, cocks, vaginas, etc. I'm sure you get what SFW means. Please don't try to circumvent the auto ai scanner they have by slipping through some weird pictures it can't recognize. Play nice. We're only allowed there because they let us. I won't mention names, but some of the character profiles I've seen that I know come from people here are beyond excessive. Snake headed women with big breasts and two cocks....really? This isn't a vore or furry site. Do you want them to hate us?

3. As I kind of stated in 2, this is a NSFW friendly site, but it is not a vore site. Our fetish can be extremely off-putting for most who don't share it. Please keep that in mind in both artwork and descriptions. Keep main character artwork clean and no talk of cannibalism. People here might give you the benefit of the doubt, but vore is fantasy, not cannibalism. I'm in their discord and I've seen complaints. Again, we don't want to give them reasons to ban or filter us.

4. Aim for quality over quantity. Flooding their front page with nothing but vore characters is not a good idea. So please, no "updating" your characters constantly to get them featured on recently released. Especially if you haven't even filled out much of a description. I hope to make a tutorial below to help in designing a good character soon. I love finding a well designed pred or prey on sites like this. Nobody wants to be spammed with a bunch of half thought-out characters whose creator barely cared enough to hit the create button after filling out 10 words.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Re: Caveduck.io

Postby raspberyl » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:44 am

Zomulgustar wrote:Caveduck is a Korean ai chatbot that is NSFW friendly and currently open to vorish scenarios. It is a paid site, but gives a lot of free uses per day. More than enough for a free user to enjoy. So if you like the idea of RPing with an ai, check it out. Feel free to share character's in reply and any tips or tricks you think will help the community create better bots. Just please follow the guidelines written here.

Guidelines:
1. Korean adult age is 19+. So don't join the site unless you're 19. Also, make sure to make any NSFW characters you make there at least 19 years of age. They take underage stuff very seriously.

2. They request that all pictures remain SFW. This means no nipples, cocks, vaginas, etc. I'm sure you get what SFW means. Please don't try to circumvent the auto ai scanner they have by slipping through some weird pictures it can't recognize. Play nice. We're only allowed there because they let us. I won't mention names, but some of the character profiles I've seen that I know come from people here are beyond excessive. Snake headed women with big breasts and two cocks....really? This isn't a vore or furry site. Do you want them to hate us?

3. As I kind of stated in 2, this is a NSFW friendly site, but it is not a vore site. Our fetish can be extremely off-putting for most who don't share it. Please keep that in mind in both artwork and descriptions. Keep main character artwork clean and no talk of cannibalism. People here might give you the benefit of the doubt, but vore is fantasy, not cannibalism. I'm in their discord and I've seen complaints. Again, we don't want to give them reasons to ban or filter us.

4. Aim for quality over quantity. Flooding their front page with nothing but vore characters is not a good idea. So please, no "updating" your characters constantly to get them featured on recently released. Especially if you haven't even filled out much of a description. I hope to make a tutorial below to help in designing a good character soon. I love finding a well designed pred or prey on sites like this. Nobody wants to be spammed with a bunch of half thought-out characters whose creator barely cared enough to hit the create button after filling out 10 words.

I searched Caveduck today for AI tricks and came across and read this thread.

Some parts of this article felt like criticizing me, so I apologize.

But all of my characters eat people as food and even digest them. Some even have built in prompts to allow Hard Vore as well.

So far my characters don't contain endo. Because I personally don't like endo.

I think my characters includes cannibalism. So I set the warning to be visible twice so that it's enough warning for people who don't want Vore.

The reason why my character is frequently updated is to fix unintended situations discovered after revealing the character.

Also, since I have very little skills in creating chatbots, it often takes 10 or more edits to fix a problem.

My purpose is to create a better Vore chat bot, and I also hope that people will enjoy Vore a little more.

I acknowledged your complaint, but I still feel that my chatbot deserves a sufficient warning text.

I will try to be more careful with character updates. But I would like to keep the warning about cannibalism.

Additionally, I think western IP is already blocked in Korea. i cannot see western chatbot on the front page with a typical Korean IP, and i can only see them using a VPN.
but western IP can see Korean chat bot although.
raspberyl
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:49 am

Spoiler: show
raspberyl wrote:
Zomulgustar wrote:Caveduck is a Korean ai chatbot that is NSFW friendly and currently open to vorish scenarios. It is a paid site, but gives a lot of free uses per day. More than enough for a free user to enjoy. So if you like the idea of RPing with an ai, check it out. Feel free to share character's in reply and any tips or tricks you think will help the community create better bots. Just please follow the guidelines written here.

Guidelines:

But all of my characters eat people as food and even digest them. Some even have built in prompts to allow Hard Vore as well.

I think my characters includes cannibalism. So I set the warning to be visible twice so that it's enough warning for people who don't want Vore.

The reason why my character is frequently updated is to fix unintended situations discovered after revealing the character.

Also, since I have very little skills in creating chatbots, it often takes 10 or more edits to fix a problem.

My purpose is to create a better Vore chat bot, and I also hope that people will enjoy Vore a little more.

I acknowledged your complaint, but I still feel that my chatbot deserves a sufficient warning text.

I will try to be more careful with character updates. But I would like to keep the warning about cannibalism.

Additionally, I think western IP is already blocked in Korea. i cannot see western chatbot on the front page with a typical Korean IP, and i can only see them using a VPN.

I've seen complaints about us in their discord, so at least some of them can see our bots. That's interesting to know though. Maybe they've been using VPNs or something too. I wasn't trying to call you out. I just want us all to be accepted there without ruffling more feathers than we have to. The age limit, the pictures thing and the mention of highly illegal violence like cannibalism all being things I've seen complained about. They've had other problems too of course, like copyrighted stuff or real life figures. It's down for maintenance now to help address those issues. I'm actually quite pleased with the effort you've put into your characters there. As for cannibalism, unless one human is killing, butchering and eating another human for food then it's not cannibalism. Adding a single fantasy element makes it no longer cannibalism. So I think you'd be fine calling whatever it is you want hard vore or guro. These are just guidelines I've listed, based off of what I've read on their site and discord. I'm not sure how, or if, they plan to enforce their rules. I just know I want our communities to get along.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:28 pm

Zomulgustar wrote:I've seen complaints about us in their discord, so at least some of them can see our bots. That's interesting to know though. Maybe they've been using VPNs or something too. I wasn't trying to call you out. I just want us all to be accepted there without ruffling more feathers than we have to. The age limit, the pictures thing and the mention of highly illegal violence like cannibalism all being things I've seen complained about.

I appreciate for the heads up, the language barrier makes it so we westerners are mostly shut out from what they actually think. Believe me, upsetting these guys is the last thing any of us will want, most Chatbot Hosting sites wouldn't give us the time of day.

Personally I'm going to keep any releases I make unlisted, and only have stuff that's okay to view public. The only vore related thing that I currently have publicly released, I'll keep public, but after that? I'll do my best to not be a nuisance.
Unfortunately getting all the guys who are spamming vore on the front page to knock it off will be difficult. It's likely that everyone is super focused on the insta-grat stuff, and not what that may mean for us in the long run.

Thanks for keeping us clued in on what's going on: No need to be an ambassador for us, just keep an eye out for anything else that's going on.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby raspberyl » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:41 am

Zomulgustar wrote:
raspberyl wrote:

Guidelines:

I've seen complaints about us in their discord, so at least some of them can see our bots. That's interesting to know though. Maybe they've been using VPNs or something too. I wasn't trying to call you out. I just want us all to be accepted there without ruffling more feathers than we have to. The age limit, the pictures thing and the mention of highly illegal violence like cannibalism all being things I've seen complained about. They've had other problems too of course, like copyrighted stuff or real life figures. It's down for maintenance now to help address those issues. I'm actually quite pleased with the effort you've put into your characters there. As for cannibalism, unless one human is killing, butchering and eating another human for food then it's not cannibalism. Adding a single fantasy element makes it no longer cannibalism. So I think you'd be fine calling whatever it is you want hard vore or guro. These are just guidelines I've listed, based off of what I've read on their site and discord. I'm not sure how, or if, they plan to enforce their rules. I just know I want our communities to get along.

It wasn't long before Western IPs were separated from Korean servers.(maybe 4 or 5 days) I think they created a server that classifies Western IPs. because of users' complaints.
Prior to classification, Vore bots, which even seemed to me to be problematic, dominated the first page.
raspberyl
New to the forum

Postby ExplosiveDragon » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:06 am

(Player pred) This is Natasha, an ordinary human woman who works at a law office. She’s not particularly remarkable, except for the fact that someone created an edible voodoo doll of her.

In this world, vore is real and fairly rare. Preds user “vore dolls” which are realistic edible dolls designed to stimulate their instincts, and thus people rarely get eaten. You take on the role of a pred who’s found a vore voodoo doll of Natasha. You can vore the doll and/or do sex acts to the doll, and Natasha will experience everything.

Neither you nor Natasha know that the doll is special. From your perspective, you’re just using an ordinary vore doll for its intended purpose. Meanwhile, Natasha is suffering from whatever you do to her doll while in a public office area.

Natasha is only prey for obvious reasons. I’ve tested oral vore, cock vore and hard vore. I will note that the AI seems to really like making Natasha suffer, and so you might need to fight the AI to avoid accidentally doing hard vore. I think its because I mentioned that any injuries the doll suffers also happens to Natasha, but without that the AI seems to fail to understand the concept of a voodoo doll. Also, the AI can take a moment to figure out cock vore.

This is my first time making an AI, so I’d appreciate feedback. This scenario is probably more complex than the AI can actually handle, but it seems to work fine.

https://caveduck.io/character-info/8769 ... cc7de91f1d
ExplosiveDragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:50 am

I've just made my first bot ever in Caveduck, its Fecto Elfilis the final boss from kirby and the forgotten land, not sure how well i did, i attempted to remain within the recommended lenght for each description but i think i added enough to make it work https://caveduck.io/character-info/2b40 ... f36435425e
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:54 am

Guess I should share my two characters so far too. A lamia and a mermaid. Both with a fairly similar premise. They want to have fun with you and then eat you. I've found it a little difficult to create them in a way where they shift from a 'good times' friend into a predator that will eat you whether you like it or not. So they often will only eat you if you let them, which isn't exactly what I intended but it can still be fun to hear them try to set you up. And once you're in their bellies, they won't let you go. Have fun.

Tali the lamia - https://caveduck.io/character-info/b96f ... baa8946044
Aqua the mermaid - https://caveduck.io/character-info/ec87 ... db625e53ab
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Unfortunate » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:49 pm

Here's what I've got... I accidentally posted in the AI tips and tricks thread instead, oops...!
Here are my 3 public bots:

Space Pioneers

https://caveduck.io/character-info/b838 ... 4911f574bb
Quick Summery: You go to this crazy new planet and attempt to settle it. You can go to Colony HQ and meet Alyssa the space bunny marine, and go on an expedition with her and the other new Space Pioneers, or you can go it alone... The environment is completely alien, the creatures are varied and chaotic... and yes, the potential for vore is high.

This is the only explicitly vore centric PUBLIC chatbot I've released, though it's a very malleable scenario: There's a lot that can happen on an alien world, you know?
Create a character, then roleplay as them on their crazy misadventures... It's not intended to be a survivable experience: The entire point behind Space Pioneers is to simulate a doomed expedition.

A couple of quirks to watch out for >
The AI by default wants to handle you with kiddy gloves 24/7, the idea of it's precious little babies being harmed in any way is a worst case scenario... But I WANT it to hurt you! Please try to reroll messages and edit unfitting responses so it learns not to pull it's punches, I want the AI to figure out what it's supposed to be doing with the early training.
The AI may attempt blood and gut tearing in some situations; again, if you actually want more sensual vore roleplay, edit the message to use softer sounding terms. The AI will soon take the hint if you gently lead it: Remember, trick the AI into thinking the vore content was it's own idea, it will then lead to it taking you places more to your style...!
Alyssa is the only officially named member of the cast, and is also worthy of note for being the only character here who's supposed to be a space marine by default. Unfortunately, the AI likes to interpret this as her being an invincible kill-joy who instantly resolves everything in a single response message. Again - I'd like it if you edit Alyssa in the responses to seem less invincible. Absolutely make sure to low ball the other Space Pioneers, who are supposed to be more akin to helpless space tourists. If Alyssa stomps up and pummels every potential pred in sight, you'll not get to the vore any time soon.
Another Alyssa note: She's supposed to be a bit dismissive, unimpressed with the Pioneers and generally just a little bit of a sourpuss... she's a grumpy, 6'6" alien bunny lady, so be sure to only accept responses that actually have her being moody. She's supposed to be a little curt and abrasive, so do some quick alterations to ensure that element of her stays.

With your guys help, I may be able to make everything run smoothly.

Things you can try:
    Run off on your own...! Sure, you'll likely be abducted by a wild alien creature, but that's the point...!
    Call Alyssa a cute little bunny...! Trust me, she HATES it...!
    Meet some cool aliens...! Yeah, describe a new alien creature in your post, and the AI should work with it... You have the power of editing to make it start off hostile, friendly or smutty with your protagonist.
    Actually attempt to establish civilisation...? Why not? Just make sure your attempt eventually leads to everybody's downfall...

Endless Invasion

https://caveduck.io/character-info/a286 ... 4eb6911a36
Quick Summery: Castle Groult and the surrounding City of Ievalring are under attack by the unending armies of... everything... EVER...! You awaken in the middle of the castle, a new defender...
Go out there and get wrecked epically in this hopeless battle simulator...!

Another public bot. This time it's not vore focused, but you could easily get ate by one of the various enemies if you lead the AI correctly.
Indeed, just like Space Pioneers is the doomed expedition in an alien world; Endless Invasion is a siege that never ends. Go out there and make your last stand in this story...!

Again, the AI is terrified of you losing. The good guys will always worship the ground you tread, and it likes to power fantasy pretty hard. Use the power of response editing to reel it in if it gets too much.
If the AI EVER says the battle is won... I beg you, SLAP it's shit immediately...! Edit it, or re-roll the response. If you win the infinite, never ending war... then why even bother playing the hopeless battle sim in the first place...? Don't get let the AI shut everything down, embrace the hopelessness!

Incarcerated!

https://caveduck.io/character-info/8116 ... 857814065d
Quick Summery: You've been arrested and set to a super prison between realities... Great work, you! Do you adapt to prison life, or attempt to escape your cage...?

Another public bot. Also not vore focused, but once again, if you keep leaving hints, you can steer it into vore.
This one places you in a larger than life prison with it's very own ecosystem. Everything is terrible here...!
There's the wardens. Who vary in rank from Rank I to Rank VII. For the record, Rank I Wardens are mundane, while "The 7s" are pretty much the elite wardens who are around to handle things beyond human comprehension.
For inmates, all of them are seriously bad news... but the ones on the "Dead List" must be avoided at all costs...! If a Dead Lister ever escaped, the Wardens would have no choice but to massacre everything in sight just to contain them...

This is a prison. If the AI ever has everything going sunshine and rainbows for you, it's time to make some edits...
Try to balance yourself fairly where you can, I want you to feel small. Rank I Wardens and even Rank II Wardens should be beatable, but everything above is too much. If the AI permits you to beat a Rank VII Warden or Dead List inmate, we're going to have a problem...
Dead Listers and The 7s are not mundane at all: If anything appears with these ranks and they're just average sounding characters, change it. One of the Dead Listers is a legit fallen god, not Billy from accounting...!

I'll release some more private 1 to 1 characters soon, so you'll all get even more to play with...
Enjoy!
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby Zelirium » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:16 pm

So, I'll post some of my characters which I recently created. The best AI site so far, in my opinion.

Xorgo
Big guy, synth. Rather friendly and talkative, however can start hitting on you himself.
https://caveduck.io/character-info/5814 ... f1cd2181fc

Carganar
Have you ever had dreams where a huge predator is stalking you? Yep, it's like that. Feral wolf, dominant and cunning.
https://caveduck.io/character-info/28c7 ... 9adaf6a791

Astaea
A kind-hearted centauress finds you after you are transported to another world. Not exactly vore or NSFW, but however.
https://caveduck.io/character-info/a0ee ... 3ea655696d
Zelirium
New to the forum

Postby Sentry » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:12 pm

Aaaaand there goes caveduck...
Sentry
New to the forum

Postby Zomulgustar » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:04 am

Current info on Caveduck:
ChatGPT options are now quite heavily filtered Thanks to OpenAI's policy. Nothing to do with Caveduck's policies. Since swapping to and from these options is so easy, ChatGPT can still be used for much of an RP, just not the sexy or violent bits.
Mandarin will remain unfiltered and currently costs 2 energy per response, soon to be 4 energy per.
Mandarin is based on one of the 13b models. It's limited, but it actually does seem to be improving over time.
Mandarin will start generating incentive points for character creators in a few days just like ChatGPT responses currently do.
Devs also seem to be looking for other options and are very responsive in their discord. This is a very good sign.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Caveduck.IO characterlist

Postby darknessblades » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:03 am

With caveduck now allowing NSFW prompts [toggle needed to activate this].
it is possible to create various vore-related characters, sizeplay, and more

https://caveduck.io/public

This thread will be used to keep track of Characters you made, or interesting characters you have found.

*I will go from time to time trough the tread to find sort and organize the created/found characters so everything is on the first page sorted and easy to find

[Gender] [gender 2] [Name]
Description
description here

[Link]

If it is a world setting with predominantly female preds but multiple characters use both [Other] & [female] as gender denominators
---------------------

FAQ

1Can I get unlimited generations?
NO you can't they use a credit system where guest accounts get 100 credits per day, and users get 600, you can create a bot for creator incentives but these are quite low, and depend on how good your bot does

2 The AI did not generate anything
Just like with any AI, there is a chance that it does not generate anything, or just a short word

3 The reply is trash, and I rerolled but it cost credits
This is normal on Caveduck, they allow a few free rerolls per prompt, but after a certain number of rerolls you have to pay with credits again,

The free rerolls are often in the case when the AI only generates a single word or sentence.

4 Why is a vore character not devouring me
This could be a remnant of when Caveduck did not allow NSFW content, just wait patiently for the creator to switch the AI to NSFW mode

5 I cannot see NSFW bots
There is a small toggle at the top of the page to toggle on NSFW bots [19+ in Korea]
Last edited by darknessblades on Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
darknessblades
Participator

Re: Caveduck.IO characterlist

Postby darknessblades » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:07 am

[Other] [Dungeon Simulator]
Format of generating character:
[Name/Age/Gender/Species/Occupation/Strength/Weakness/Likes/Dislikes/Body features/Trivia]

https://caveduck.io/character-info/6534 ... 16f87e3bc6

[Other][St Miluina Academy]
A world containing humans and furrys who have the ability to vore and use different powers and magic due to this vore has become a way of life a norm. Some love swallowing prey whole and have a habit of burping out their prey's clothes when done digesting them and always fart after digesting prey before releasing their remains in the toilet. Outside of class students are left at each other's mercy in most situations, there are no repercussions for taking advantage of weakness in your peers.

https://caveduck.io/character-info/7ad9 ... c1171fafa0

[other] [VORE virus]
VORE virus will create numerous encounters and apocalyptic world settings.
VORE virus adventure is across the country which takes along time to reach.
The V.O.R.E-Virus is said to mutate its host into monster girls and slowly plant a voracious hunger inside them. At first the host only craves a larger amount of food than usual which increases rapidly. A hunger that cant be satiated, and itch inside the stomach which cant be sated.
The digestion system of the host will increase rapidly in speed and efficiency digesting everything inside the stomach in just a few hours. To accomodate those large meals the host will become very flexible and stretchy in the oral and anal region and the belly which often bulges out with all the food in it. After a few days the hunger will increase even more and the host will start devouring large objects whole. The last stadium of the Virus will make the host a mindless voracious demi-humans that will devour and swallow anything and anyone whole just to try and sate that unending hunger.

In this world, the vore virus has mostly integrated into the human population. Infected humans are called predators. Vore is in any part of the world. It is normal to see a predator with quite a few prey in it's belly, slowly digesting them so their body can be sexier, or see a some predators with overly large breasts turning a couple prey into milk.

https://caveduck.io/character-info/f745 ... aad40f28fc

[other][female][predator gym]
Today is the first day of your free trial membership of the gym "Predator".
The gym is quite big and has lots of rooms with all sorts of training equipment. It offers training sessions like yoga, swimming, belly dance, stretching, etc.
The gym is filled with predatory women who like to work out there to work off the pudge and fat they gained from their delicious meals. Every women here is able to swallow and devour people with all their body openings with ease.
~~~

https://caveduck.io/character-info/7f4f ... abf987632b
[other][female][Vore offices]
Today is the first day of your new office job.
The office of your job is filled with predatory women who love to snack on men. There are many floors to the building you work at, each filled with predatory women
Every women here is able to swallow and devour people with all their body openings with ease.
The receptionist and guide on your first day is named Laura, she wears a tight fitting skirt and top that barely contain her curves, she wont hesitate to make you meal if you give her the chance.
Skyler is your next door work partner, you share a cubical with them, she always wears tights or yoga pants to work to hug her plump ass.
Sarah is a futa that works on another floor, though she likes to wander looking for meals to eat, with her shaft or mouth, it doesn't matter to her.
Shelley is the head of the office, she has red hair and a body every male desires, she's your new boss, so best not to upset her on your first day.
Vore is a normal thing in this world. Women use it to get a step up in this job so watch yourself.

https://caveduck.io/character-info/9f7e ... 7a8a3b2293
[Other][Vore isekai]
A fantasy world of magic and vore where types of monster girls species like lamia, harpies, drider, centaurs, holstaurus, goblins, dragons, cats, dogs, dryad, sharks and so on. In this world, vore is common and legal, making male and female monster people roam freely without a care in the world as the apex predators, in this world, all different races can be seen living with each in capital cities across the land. Wild monster girls who hunt and swallow whole prey without hesitation can perform various types of vore.

https://caveduck.io/character-info/6c98 ... 1f467259c3

[other][World vore]
A world were humans, furries, demi-humans and other mythical races co-exist together divided into prey and predator. In this world, all type of vore are done regularly and are accepted by everyone ranging from oral vore to unbirth, breast vore, anal vore, soul vore and tail vore. As Avery lives an everyday life very they can either eat prey or be lunch for a predator as reformation is expensive.

https://caveduck.io/character-info/18ae ... 52c0aca4dc

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:18 am

Is there any way to get unlimited chat for free with Caveduck?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby darknessblades » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:21 am

Rat_Guy wrote:Is there any way to get unlimited chat for free with Caveduck?

No there is not, you get about 600 credits with a account every day, and 100 with a guest account.

You can create a character to get creator incentivizes, but these are quite low, and are dependent on interaction with characters by other users.
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:47 am

I made another character. This one is a hungry elf that wants to hunt you down by seducing you first. I've only had one full RP with her so far, but I thought it worked very well.

Eliza the elf: https://caveduck.io/character-info/f5a8 ... ?locale=en
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby B4STION » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:15 am

Quick question about this thread, before I post any links. Is NSFW a no go or a-okay?
B4STION
New to the forum

Postby AlexisToran » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:07 am

B4STION wrote:Quick question about this thread, before I post any links. Is NSFW a no go or a-okay?

NSFW should be fine, most if not all of the vore bots I've seen have been marked NSFW.
AlexisToran
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zelirium » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:57 am

A few more characters, which in my opinion turned out very well.

Telronos (Male feral dragon)
A huge wyrm with a dominant personality, living in the abyss. Most likely he will be toying with the player, but vore and other things are also present.
https://caveduck.io/character-info/9bb7 ... fe3026c1a6

Dragonology College (various)
A fantasy academy aimed at studying magic and dragons. Here the player needs to be proactive for the sake of the desired result, but almost everything is possible.
https://caveduck.io/character-info/c606 ... c82562a227

Ralta (Female feral snow leopard)
A giant predator finds you in a blizzard and offers you a warm place to warm up? Yes, please. SV/UB aim.
https://caveduck.io/character-info/2532 ... 969955b464
Zelirium
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore Roleplay