Looking for a new rp partner

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Looking for a new rp partner

Postby DSUHO » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:51 pm

hello everyone!! the rps i wanna do are related to the character neco arc chaos from melty blood/tsukihime, i would like it to be long term, i love detailed responses

details: neco arc chaos is a male humanoid cat, he has closed eyes, sharp teeth and scars on his cheeks, his voice is deep and sensual, he wears a black sweater and a long dark navy blue skirt, his feet are quite large and he has chibi esque proportions, he is always seen smoking or drinking beer

he is sensual and confident, he is an older male looking to have fun with women and men (mostly to eat them as he is often really hungry), he uses elegant words to talk, often is dramatic and is seen crossdressing as he wears a long skirt, despite this, he is really masculine as his voice is incredibly deep and acts suave

He can turn his arms and legs into beasts, emit them from his back, and use them in other ways, including to do the actual vore

he often eats females but is open to eat males, he acts sassy and seductive towards his potential prey, often has sexual relations only to then eat them, since chaos is a small pred, his stomach gets up to 2 times his size, despite this he can move normally

even if the prey fights, they cant win as chaos is incredibly powerful in terms on fighting, he uses his powers and monsters to attack and eat his potential prey
despite being kinda dangerous, he is quite adorable, he has cat features, he purrs and meow/nyas while talking, his ears and tail react to his emotions making him look cuter and somehow weaker than he actually is.

end of description nya-

oke so i would like to rp him nomming someone :pc, it doesnt rly matter who, but if posible i would like to be in da melty blood context/universe :p

btw this will be on discord cuz i use dat often

da prey can be willing or unwilling i dont rly care :3
nya nya nya
DSUHO
New to the forum

Return to Vore Roleplay