The AI 'filter vs price' debate

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

The AI 'filter vs price' debate

Postby Content2020 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:43 pm

I'm honestly curious why most people go to SFW websites to post their chats, when all of them hate having us there. AI is overall in the same state everywhere, and SFW websites are just not vore friendly. Cost is obviously a big factor in NSFW bots, but I feel like the lack of a filter balances that out. The majority of NSFW websites provide a limited free option (some even provide a daily login to build up points), so unless you plan on spending every moment of your day RP, it's a way better service?

A single individual could always just rig something up for themself, as there are plenty of tools out there now to allow that. But what I've noticed, is that AI RP is only as good as the community contribution, and right now (as far as I know) everybody is posting on websites where you have to fight with the filter to get an imitation of what you want. I feel like if people started to post more on a NSFW website (something like Charstar or Crushon) there would be far more progress made. Most websites even provide an easy way to just transition stuff from one bot to the other, so creating a dedicated library on a more inclusive website shouldn't even be that hard.

Is it just brand loyalty? Is the NSFW nature of vore somehow separate from the interest in AI? Is there a privacy issue? Is the field of AI just too unstable to warrant dedication?

I hope this is the right forum for this because most people are posting about AI here. Maybe this thread can even start the library I was talking about, although there is still the matter of picking one dedicated website. Perhaps this can even settle the issue of people trying to find the right website for them.
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Re: The AI 'filter vs price' debate

Postby scoobyp » Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:26 am

Sorry, I don't know what happened... Just changed with this trxt
Last edited by scoobyp on Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
scoobyp
New to the forum

Re: The AI 'filter vs price' debate

Postby Aleph-Null » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:40 pm

@scoobyp,
I don't see what that has to do with the OP.

@OP,
A lot of people are exploring other options, I don't think it is the price (though some people have said that it is). Most of the complaints/discussion are coming from the people using character.ai. That platform used to allow NSFW and now does not. At the time the site went up, they had the best persistence out there. Today I think other services are catching up. A lot of the AI sites have a learning curve, so if you are already using one, it can seem easier to struggle around a filter rather than learn something new.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore Roleplay