The Hatching Discussion

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Hatching Discussion

Postby Tamara » Tue May 16, 2023 6:23 pm

The whole thing with Aria and Kellus and Azlant could be something that comes up later, when we're ready to move back to that big story after some time doing casual village stuff. It could serve as the spark RP that mvoes our characters from village stuff to that storyline and dealing with the Queen in the end.

So, what kind of schedule would be good for you guys ?
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Wed May 17, 2023 4:13 am

Yes.. I like both your ideas about spending some time doing village stuff. There are a variety of supplies that need to be purchased to keep the spa running. How do we want to pay for the supplies? I was thinking of like bartering with them. We offer spa services in exchange for supplies or we can just not worry about paying for things. It can be just the way things are. The first person we can go to is the Fox we met at the beginning.

I was thinking that as we iInteracting with the villager that we notice a group of people that have the same job as Aria to keep a watch on the villagers. To make sure the Queen's magic is staying strong if not they will need to visit the Queen for reconditioning. Just a thought. Or we can just wing it and start posting .

I am sure as the story develops we can become better friends with Aria and Kellus. Find we with have something in common that's worth protecting each other.

Last thing. We still haven't heard from our fearless leader. What do we want to do? Maybe posting in the RP might catch his attention. I don't know. It might be worth a try and see what happens or do we wait till we hear from him?
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Wed May 17, 2023 3:04 pm

Also, Jer,would you want to play the parts of the shop owners? Maybe Aria can show us around the village? Just seeing what you think.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:19 pm

Hey all. After poking in for the past few months I saw no posts on the RP, I really thought things have petered out.
Then I noticed that the Hatching Discussion thread was above the post, and I was curious to see if there was any new activity after Arkain reached out.
I'm looking at the last post date here on the discussion page and it was back in May, my heart sank reading that you all were talking about how to keep things going and I missed it.

I am so so sorry.

Please please please reach out if things get delayed. Discord works and I'm always around.
I've been missing you, but thought things may have just gone out.

Reading what I missed.
I like the idea of revealing Kellus' latent power causing some trouble, but in the mean time just enjoying the village and exploring.

And as far as schedule goes, if we could make a post at least once a week, with nudges if it goes dark again would be beautiful.

But only if you'd all like to continue. Its been a while. I am so sorry.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:04 am

Welcome back Jaku,, Glad you are OK. I honestly thought we discussing what direction the RP was going to go before we got the RP going again.You asked us if we could take some time and discuss ideas. That's what was happening.
I also want to apologize the way I have recently acted with my trying to contact Jaku. I wanted to contact him to try to clarify something. I over reacted when I was unable to contact him thinking I hurt his feelings. I was wrong. But went even longer from not hearing from Jaku. I was concerned and I thought something had happened to him. I over reacted. I apologize to everyone for the way I reacted. I hope you all can forgive me too.

I hope we can all get together and talk and see what we want to do next as friends.

Also Jaku what is your Discord account?

Arkain
???

Postby Jermayan » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:33 pm

Just glad to see you're back, and a weekly schedule is more than fine with me. Given how often I've been the one holding things up at times, I'll never give someone flak for not noticing an email or being late to respond. I'm on Discord most times as well, so that's an easy way to get ahold of me if you just want to poke me about something or have a question.

Regarding Kellus' abilities and whatnot, I have a few different ideas for playing out that little sub-plot, it'll just depend on how quickly we want to move through it, and that we can figure out once we get going again. I'm also more than happy to play some of the shopkeeps and other people in the market; most of what I had in mind for that was just a medium-sized community that obviously is more used to large snakes with matching appetites, although with most of them not partaking in more lively meals (was thinking of having the Queen and just some of her direct servants being capable/willing to do that just to that the town doesn't get entirely depopulated). Of course, if you have some ideas for how that part of the community works Jaku, don't hesitate to hop in or send me a DM or something.

Glad to have you back, and looking forwards to getting going again.
"The power of a warrior or wizard pales before that wielded by a master of the mind."
Jermayan
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:51 am

Glad we are back together. A weekly posting schedule works great for me. I do like Jer's idea of keeping in contact through Discord especially if questions come up or we want to discuss story line ideas. I feel an open line of communication is important to keep the RP running smoothly and the creative juices flowing.

I really like the idea of reformation so the population remains steady by the Queen and her servants. I am assuming that the villagers have no memory of the reformation. I was thinking that Aria not be the one who shows us around. I was thinking that Aria and the Queen's direct servants that were introduced in the Queen's chamber be part of what could be called the local police force. They could come into play after we are done in the village. We could maybe advised about them.
Aria could suggest we go to the Fox first and go on from there. Do we want to get into any type of exchange of currency or bartering for supplies?

Just throwing out some ideas.

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Hello people. *Coil hugs*

Sorry for the radio silence lately, I've been quite busy IRL and also having to deal with some health problems. That left me with little to energy to do much, and the RP has fallen by the wayside. Glad to see you back, Jaku, and I do still want to keep the RP going. Once a week would be a good schedule I think.

Also, since I believe that Jaku changed account on discord, and doesn't have access to the old one, the old server we had is now useless. I could recreate one if you'd all send me your discord names, so we can talk to each other and poke whenever things slow down, and keep ourselves updated on whatever's happening.

Love ya all ! *Coils and kisses*
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:59 am

Hi Tamara *snuggles in your coils*

Sorry to hear about your health problem. Sending you lots of warm healing thoughts. I am very happy you want to keep the RP going too and are in favor too of the weekly schedule.

I am still able to access Jaku's Den in Discord. If you prefer starting a new place in Discord my Discord name is Arkain7880.

Since we have been there at least 6 months, Jaku can be more specific on the length if he wants, it will make it easier when we travel about in town for supplies since we have established vendor relationships already who helped us get the spa going. I still like the idea that the female Fox rejoins the story as a good friend and shop keeper. My suggestion her store the spa supplies shop. Then go out and get more supplies. I think while we are out shopping that Aria stays away and of course Kellus. Aria wouldn't let that happen

If we are going to get the RP going again, are we going to keep the same posting order?

These are just my thoughts. Very interest in hearing everyone else thoughts.

Thanks

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:46 pm

*Coils and hugs tight!!!** I hope you feel better soon and your health improves very quickly!

You know, I'd be happy to move over towards Discord if it makes things easier for everyone. If you want to setup an RP server Arkain that would be pretty nice. I'm for it since we'll get a beep when a post is made.

I ran into an account problem a long while ago on discord. Thats why that old account went quiet. My new one is _bluefish_
I don't mind the posting order either way.

As far as setting and story goes, I am very excited to see what this city of serpents, furries and humans has to offer! I still think its a pretty nice story plot that we are the only tailmouths, other than the royalty up on the mountain.
I think an outing to the market sounds brilliant

All that aside. Tam, I really hope you feel better soon!
Love you all and thanks for keeping things going! *hugs and slithers off!*
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:01 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope it's a safe and happy one. *Wtaps everyone up in coils*

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:31 am

Here's to hoping you all have a Merry Christmas

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:18 pm

Merry Christmas to you all as well! Hope you are having a magical day!! Full of hugs!! :D
JakuArts
Artist

Postby JakuArts » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:24 am

Hey Ara, you are far from being the bad guy.
And from your discord post, you don't have to finger point. I'm sorry that I've been the one holding this round back. And honestly rounds before as well. Ever since early November I have been in a pretty serious crunch that's finally letting up. Almost every time I have sat at my computer its been for work during the day, and I've been able to sneak in a little game time late at night before bed. With the holidays screaming in hot, and a ton of family obligations, its led to a very big, wonderful, but still a big storm. Creatively I've been really drained. Like REALLY drained. I'm sorry I've been so out of sorts, and holding up our good time for quite some time here.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:05 am

Happy New Years All *Big tail hugs* :-D

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:45 am

*Big hugs* "Really sorry to hear about how hard work and things have been for you, Jaku. I hope this year things will get better.. Thanks Arkain

Arkain
???

Postby Tamara » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:27 pm

*Gives you all a big hug*
Tamara
---

Postby JakuArts » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:08 pm

You are fantastic! Thank you! *Coils and hugs tight!* I'll make sure the next round is quick and fun! We've got a village to explore!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Arkain » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:34 am

Sounds like fun *wraps up everone in his coils*

Arkain
???

Previous

Return to Vore Roleplay