Welcome to Vorville! A Monster Girl/Vore/Horror-themed CYOA!

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Welcome to Vorville! A Monster Girl/Vore/Horror-themed CYOA!

Postby Newcomer » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:22 pm

"A young, down-on-his-luck man by the name of Max Burton has just received news that a distant uncle has died- leaving his home and property to his nephew. Driving to the small town of Vorville to claim his inheritance, Max learns that this uncle's 'house' was in fact a cramped set of rooms above the bookstore that his uncle owned and operated before his untimely demise. Furthermore, he will quickly learn that the seemingly idyllic- if old-fashioned- town has a dark secret. One that will threaten to claim Max's life, if it doesn't drive him out of town- or out of sanity- first..."

Hi, thanks for taking the time to check out this thread! I decided to post about my story here rather than anywhere else because it is, in fact, an interactive story- only, it’s a bit different from most. Before I get too ahead of myself in explaining how, you can find the first chapter in my gallery here here.

Anyways- on most interactive stories on this site, and on sites like writing.com, the options are written to appeal to the tastes of the author for the most part- they pursue the paths that interest them, and usually neglect the other ones, often leaving them to be added to by writers who are far less skilled than they are. With Welcome to Vorville I plan on flipping the script.

Instead of splitting time and energy between several different branching paths that endlessly split and inevitably get abandoned, instead I’ll be leaving the choice of which one to pursue up to my audience- in other words, you!

At the end of each chapter readers will be presented with multiple choices for how the main character, Max, can proceed.it could be as simple as choosing where to eat, who to hang out with, or even what actions to take in a crisis. Once the voting period is over, I will then continue the story with Max doing the specified action. Then we’ll continue like this until the story reaches a satisfying conclusion- either for Max, or for one of the lucky female preds he might end up inside.

As the title suggest, the CYOA will be horror-themed- which means that the Monster Girls that Max encounters will be themed off of characters from horror movies, various urban myths and modern horror stories, and older cautionary tales and fables for the most part. Possible Monster Girl encounters may include:

-Ghosts!
-Succubi!
-Wendigos!
-Werewolves!
-Aliens!
-Robots!
-Boogey(wo)men!
-Shoggoths!
-…and More!

The first two chapters are going to be pretty light on vorish content, but afterwards it’ll become more common… once Max learns the truth behind his new community. Whether he lives to tell about it or ends up as fat on some lucky monster’s body will depend on the choices that you readers vote on.
Check out my userpage for details on commissioning me!
Newcomer
New to the forum

Re: Welcome to Vorville! A Monster Girl/Vore/Horror-themed C

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:43 pm

As per my comment on the first chapter, I think this is really promising so far. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Return to Interactive story