Fitting In at Home - a taboo GTS interactive

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

If Fitting In At Home were a visual novel, what art style should it have?

Realistic 3D (Daz 3D, etc)
24%
Anime 3D (Koikatsu, etc)
35%
Western 2D
18%
Anime 2D
24%

Total votes : 17

Fitting In at Home - a taboo GTS interactive

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:57 pm

Fitting In at Home
A taboo GTS interactive
----------

You're thrown onto her tongue as she swings her head back. Your legs kick at nothing beyond her lips. You try to call out to her, but your face is muffled by her tongue, probing you just as eagerly as before. There's something different about being in Faith's mouth this time. She's not holding you in place. She's swishing you about, sucking on your body, as though savoring a tasty morsel. Then, she does something she's never done before. She takes you further into her mouth, past your waist. With her head tilted back, gravity guides you down along her slick muscle toward her waiting throat. Your head hangs just beneath her pendulous uvula, where you can see her pulsating throat muscles ready to pull you down into her gullet. You sink in further, your face inching dangerously close to the point where you will become hers...

----------

https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1262&page=1

Life with your mother and two sisters would be pretty dull, with one exception: You're the only tiny in the household. Coming home after your second year of college, you find that your family has developed certain "appetites" while you've been gone. How far will you go to fulfill their needs?

This is my first interactive story and my first real contribution to Eka's after being a lurker for a loooooong time. I'd love to develop this into a visual novel someday if I get the resources, but in the meantime I'm happy to share the story here. This is definitely more of a slow-burn story with lots of build-up to some deeply intimate vore and giantess sex.
----------
Characters
Diane - Mother (age 42)
Your mother did her best to balance raising you and your siblings while maintaining a career in game development. Now that the kids are out of high school and her career is stalling, she finds herself struggling to reboot her social life. She's thrilled to have you and your siblings under one roof for the Summer, but her troubles with dating leave her too depressed to tend to Faith and Valerie's increasing isolation. In trying to help her, you discover a side to your mother that changes everything about your relationship.
de3k4tig3qr43m.jpg
Diane
79zmso854hs0lt.jpg
Diane - Sexy

Faith - Big sister (age 22)
Once a promising artist, Faith has become a reclusive shut-in who rarely leaves her room. When you were younger, she would bully you relentlessly, sometimes by putting your tiny body in her mouth when your Mom wasn't home. This accidentally triggered a vore kink in her, but when your Mom and little sister put a stop to her behavior, she found herself with no outlet for her fetish. She found some release in becoming a vore artist, which has translated into a decent side-gig, but hasn't helped her overcome her intimate desire to devour you. Diane and Valerie are frustrated with how little she interacts with the family. It may be up to her little brother to bring her out of her shell.
01nqlgqp8n1njw.jpg
Faith
v38zwoz9hperox.jpg
Faith - Sexy

Valerie - Little sister (age 19)
On the surface, your younger sister is your typical shy bookworm, always buried in stories and rarely out of the house. However, Valerie struggles with some deep secrets, mainly an intense taboo kink and a crush she's had on her older sister for years. One thing working in her favor is her meticulous nature and her ability to make plans - and follow through. She already has her college and career laid out, but everything she planned regarding her family will change after an unexpected player enters the mix: You. With her incest fetish unleashed, Valerie intends to carve a carnal path through your entire household, starting with you.
gasexoopixob9c.jpg
Valerie
hx0ps1augm1y9t.jpg
Valerie- Sexy

Disclaimer- Contains LOTS of taboo talk. If that's not your thing, this story may not be for you.
All AI art are placeholders and are not intended to permanently substitute hiring a real artist for any future developments this project may take
Last edited by Gunga_Galunga on Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like your vore and unbirth with a side of taboo romance? I won't tell ;-) Check out Fitting In at Home https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1262&page=1
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Re: Fitting In at Home - a taboo GTS interactive

Postby Silhouette » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:27 pm

Huh. You know, I checked it out, and despite it not being exactly what I'm into, I'm genuinely invested. You've got a real talent for writing.

Shame that VN didn't happen. If you ever pick up RenPy and give it even the minimum with text and some generic backgrounds, I think you could really do a lot.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:18 pm

Thanks! I've been writing for a long time in other genres but this is my first time trying anything erotic.

Silhouette wrote:Shame that VN didn't happen. If you ever pick up RenPy and give it even the minimum with text and some generic backgrounds, I think you could really do a lot.

If I build a VN, it's definitely between RenPy and GameMaker (the latter just because I know the code base better). Either way, my main obstacle is getting/creating art assets.
Like your vore and unbirth with a side of taboo romance? I won't tell ;-) Check out Fitting In at Home https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1262&page=1
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby bartek21 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:09 am

More please. WOW
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:10 pm

Gotta take a break from updates until next week, but those waiting for more vore content with Faith should enjoy the newest couple of chapters :D
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tentacules » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:30 am

No image of vore art can make me feel the pleasure I get from reading a good vore story. And you have one here.

The dialogues, descriptions, complexity and personality of each of characters, everything's good. The story pressure increases a notch with each new chapter and it's executed brilliantly. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing awesome stuff with us. Bravo!
Tentacules
New to the forum

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:34 pm

Tentacules wrote:No image of vore art can make me feel the pleasure I get from reading a good vore story. And you have one here.

The dialogues, descriptions, complexity and personality of each of characters, everything's good. The story pressure increases a notch with each new chapter and it's executed brilliantly. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing awesome stuff with us. Bravo!

Thanks for the feedback, that means so much to hear! :-D :-D :-D

I'm back and aiming to do at least one update a day. Also looking into what might be the best tools to turn this into a VN one day. Question: Would people prefer a cartoony/anime aesthetic or a more realistic CGI look?
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby TMVore » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:18 pm

I'm not going to disect my kinks, but to put it in words..
You took several low kinks of mine, with a few non kinks of mine and made interactive art.
I'm invested now, this is all on you. :wink:
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:55 am

TMVore wrote:I'm not going to disect my kinks, but to put it in words..
You took several low kinks of mine, with a few non kinks of mine and made interactive art.
I'm invested now, this is all on you. :wink:

Low kinks or none, I hope you enjoy the rest :D

Also anyone who's been waiting patiently for Faith to give into her vorish desires should be quite happy with the latest chapters.
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:10 am

Hard to believe Fitting In at Home is officially 100 pages as of the last update!

I know things don't look good for our tiny hero and his amorous adventures, but a twist is coming that will make this the craziest week yet!
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tentacules » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:03 pm

Congratulations on reaching the 100 pages milestone! Even more so to regularly publish new content, without losing quality.

From the last pages, it seems like there's a lot of interesting things going on for each character. Can't wait to know what happens next.

Your story is captivating, we can't get enough of it. Keep up the good work, we'll stay tuned for your publications ;)
Tentacules
New to the forum

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:53 am

Thanks! I'm personally very excited for the next page.

I created a page of links to all the major lewd scenes in the story for those short on time or who just want to skip the buildup. Unfortunately I can't control where it shows up on the story overview and this page seems to be listed above the actual start of the story. Just be aware that the titles may contain spoilers.
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1262&page=103
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silent_eric » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:57 am

Just want to say this story has been incredible! I check for updates every day. Keep it up!
Silent_eric
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:34 am

Silent_eric wrote:Just want to say this story has been incredible! I check for updates every day. Keep it up!

Happy to please a fellow longtime lurker :wink:

Here it is folks. The moment you've been waiting for. https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=1262&page=104
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:28 am

Whew, it's been a wild month and a half of writing!

The pace of updates are going to slow a bit as I'm writing some non-interactive stories to post here as well. I'm also getting worried about overloading Eka's interactive story database (the overview page takes a loooong time to load as it is) so I'm going to aim for longer chapters that do more to advance the plot. Might also explore mirroring the story on more specialized sites like Chyoa, though a lot of Patreon-linked resources have had to hide or purge taboo erotica content recently.
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby CptFisher » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:53 pm

I've been lurking on this site for ages but I had to make this account to say this has been one of my favorite stories I've read on this site keep up the amazing work.
CptFisher
New to the forum

Postby budado » Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:02 pm

This story really is great. I hope you’re not feeling burnt out since you have written so much over the last couple months. Looking forward to the rest of this story and will definitely check out any other stories you post.
budado
New to the forum

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:31 pm

Hey folks, sorry for the slow pace of updates lately. The holidays are a crazy time for me and writing has had to take a back seat. Rest assured I'm still very much invested in continuing this story, especially with two of the core relationships finally coming to a head. In the meantime, your feedback has meant the world to me and kept me writing when I wasn't sure this story had the audience. I appreciate you guys so much :-D

CptFisher wrote:I've been lurking on this site for ages but I had to make this account to say this has been one of my favorite stories I've read on this site keep up the amazing work.

Thanks, so glad I could bring a fellow lurker into the light! Hope you stay with us for a good while.

budado wrote:This story really is great. I hope you’re not feeling burnt out since you have written so much over the last couple months. Looking forward to the rest of this story and will definitely check out any other stories you post.

Thank you! Not burnt out at all, just mad busy. I definitely hope to share more stories here in addition to adding to FIaH.
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gunga_Galunga » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:35 pm

Finally back with a new chapter. Sorry for the delay, folks. I never intended to take any sort of break, especially on a cliffhanger like that, but I've been sick for pretty much the past two weeks and writing spicy content when you feel like a decaying slug is hard.

The good news is Faith fans will be eating (and be eaten) good with these next entries, and Valerie's payoff isn't far behind. Don't think I've forgotten about Diane either: Her route will come.
Gunga_Galunga
Been posting for a bit

Postby HEYHEY0008 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:05 pm

Hey i just started out on the story and its really good however i did notice that the ai pictures you put in are only a link to a page that doesnt work
is it posible to fix that?
all things aside its very impressive so far and youve done a great job :)
HEYHEY0008
New to the forum

Next

Return to Interactive story