Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:32 pm

Somewhere in the Far Lands...

Tis a bright and bursting morning and you wake up quite famished. Sleep does not leave so easily when the body is sore all over. Seems like you ran around the fields all night and collapsed. This usually happens when you can't find a proper place to sleep...

Lately, your dreams have grown troubled. Images of ruins, strange creatures, treasure, and combat haunt your sleep and follow you into the waking world. You could bear the burden of those visions no longer. The wanderlust has caused you to venture far from the kingdoms of men to this strange new world, where the stone touches the sky and the waters are deep yet fresh. Forward and forever.

You collect what belongings you have and start to remember... WHO ARE YOU?
>RED FIGHTER. Strong digestion, high stats, and really, really physically robust. Comes with chainmail bikini top and bottom and weapon of choice. (Please choose a weapon or unarmed to be proficient with. Bonus points if you post a cool and/or historical weapon.)
>BLUE MAGE. Gain power from digesting prey and channel magic from the gods. Comes with a big hat, big stick, and glasses. (Please choose an additional school of magic.)
>GREEN THIEF. Hard to swallow and a pretty face. More suited to dungeon work and is really, really out of her element here! Comes with cloak, dagger, various gadgets, tools, and poisons. (Please choose any two skills to be good at.)
>WRITE IN. (Make your own class.)

[Note: You are already good with vore, voremancy, etc. Don't double up.]

And very quietly, stirring softly... you can feel the other two waking up. (CHOOSE TWO COMPANIONS.)
>A FELLOW ADVENTURER. You've known this one for quite some time. A fair choice for a companion, indeed. (Choose one of the other options under WHO ARE YOU. Can be chosen twice.)
>GRAY SCHOLAR. Traveling cartographer who set out on a very long journey to document the world and everything in it. Tasked with mapping out these unknown lands to fulfill the Book of Wick and Key. He/She has hired you as a bodyguard and has paid quite well. (Please choose MALE or FEMALE.)
>WHITE CLERIC. Militant follower of the Church whose eyes are occluded with wax. On a pilgrimage to collect the scattered remains of faith and to destroy evil. She travels with you out of mutual benefit.
>BLACK MERCHANT. Creepy masked saleswoman who has trailed you ever since you've left in search of adventure. Seems to know what she's doing, picking those all those corpses you've seen (and made). Smiles like : )
>WANDERER. Tall, shrouded swordswoman(?) from Big Desert. You sometimes see a golden light shining from underneath the ragged cloth. She hums strange, otherworldly songs while traveling alongside you. [INDIGESTIBLE]
>BERZERKER. Disgraced knight with the head of a dog. Muzzled by the cynocephalus helmet, you can only wonder at what words he uttered to deserve such a punishment. Nonetheless, he has followed you loyally and silently. [INDIGESTIBLE]
>WRITE IN. (Make your own companion.)

>HAVE FRIEND AS YOUR FAT? [INDIGESTIBLE] is incompatible.

Spoiler: show
Putting a hiatus on the other Quest. My mood tanked for a few months, but I'm here now.
Attachments
Journey to the Far Lands pt 2 by Morriperkele.jpg
Last edited by flowerflowerflower3 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sentient Fat Quest: Adventure Edition

Postby Metalization » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:43 pm

Blue Mage whose specialty is enchanting/illusion magic using it to trick prey into being her meals. She had just tricked the Black Merchant into being a meal, who was strangely ok with it and has more influence on our body and thoughts than we'd like in this scenario. (If they can't start pre-sentient fat, then just her as normal)

Other companion is Childhood Friend Green Thief who likes watching you fill up and sneaking around and causing trouble, but is cute so we're ok with it! Essentially a vore feeder to the MC. Her two skills would be bluffing and pickpocketing.
Last edited by Metalization on Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metalization
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:34 pm

For the main character:
BLUE MAGE with a specialization in Weather Magic. Because there's no substitute for hitting stuff with bolts of lightning, or smothering entire areas with a relentless blizzard, or just making everything go away with a tornado.
Also I move that we play as a very pretty chubby lady.

For companions:
WANDERER. Whatever's going on with this person, I want to know.
WRITE-IN. Purple Healer. Shy woman who's been living in the woods for a few years, with training as a medic, druid, and potion-maker. Knows how to live off the land, tend wounds, neutralize poison, fight disease, and use potions to make the body do all kinds of wacky things. May or may not make longing eyes at us from time to time.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby 2weekexpirationdate » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:59 pm

Main character:

Blue Mage with a specialization in necromancy. Specifically, she can summon back the souls of those she has digested in order to fight for her while she enchants them with supporting spells and firepower from the back lines. Also uses this ability to call back the souls of her fallen companions... to some degree... and speak with the long dead or those she's digested. Typically no reanimation of actual rotting corpses unless the situation is really desperate. She should be a slightly chubby women with a bit of an inferiority complex and a dangerous temper.

Companions:

White Cleric that excels healing magic just a little bit too much. The Blue Mage ate her, but she kept healing herself for 3 days straight until the Mage was forced to vomit her back out. Despite disagreeing with literally everything about the Blue Mage's practices (even if being into the whole eating thing just a bit too much), she is sticking with the mage because they share a common goal to root out evil and do good in the world.

Black Merchant: The mysterious benefactor of the Blue Mage. Taught her everything she knows about vore and necromancy, but at the cost of an unknown favor that the Blue Mage will one day be forced to carry out for him. The Black Merchant is a devil serving the archdevil Mammon, (or whatever the equivalent to an archdevil of greed would be in this world) and has ulterior motives for the Mage, although she doesn't know anything about this. The Black Merchant does not travel with the rest of the party, only appearing in the dead of night to provide boons of information, magic, and monetary/material assistance. The White Mage is not aware of the Black Merchant's existence.
2weekexpirationdate
New to the forum

Postby Obongo » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:56 am

Main character:
Sticking with Blue Mage and the idea 2weekexirationdate for the type of necromancy using the souls that she has devoured seems like a grand idea.
Slightly chubby girl all the way!

For companions:
WANDERER. I'm also interested in this tall wanderer's tale.
Black Merchant. Seems like a bit of fun can happen with this shady girl in the party.
Obongo
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:11 am

Yes, that's right. You are most fearful and vexing BLUE ENCHANTRESS, practitioner of hexes, illusions, charms, corpse puppetry, etc. etc. And you seem to have lost all your clothes.

You stand as tall as a lighthouse in the sea of white lilies, painted roses, and azure moss bonnets and the western wind feels good against your bare skin. Peaceful for now. Mercifully, you are still wearing your BIG HAT, glasses, and undergarments. A few deductions from this most auspicious situation: You certainly weren't horrifically ravaged by tentacles last night or painfully digested in the gut of some monster, given your intact clothes. You haven't lost your glasses either, which means you still can make your way through the wild and savage Far Lands. And most importantly, your hat is your friend. It helps you relax. The shade it provides from the rising sun is quite cool.

You take the time to remind yourself that, as a magician, to lose one's hat is to lose one's entire identity and sense of self! The source of one's pride and dignity. You could not bear such a terrible fate!

Mmf. One last mystery: what's with this swollen belly of yours? Why, it's as fat as the GREEN ROGUE says it is when she makes fun of you. You don't recall it being this large before! It feels like a big bowl of jelly when you shake it around. Are these folds?! You give it an experimental squeeze and grimace. It's real, alright. And judging from how warm it seems to be to the touch...

Hmm. You ask yourself, thus: who or what is insi-

:)

Oh. Oh, you remember now. You had eaten BLACK last night after planning a suitably tricky ambush for her with Green and SILVER WANDERER. You had once considered her a mysterious benefactor of sorts (as a shopkeep, always helpful, always there, always mysterious), but after having her whisper one too many terrible and non-descript words into your ears at the dead of night, you had to draw the line somewhere! So at the last ravine crossing, you, Green, and Iron launched your attack.

How terrible! How wicked! She fought with the grace of a dancer and the strength of a dozen knights! All you recall from the frenzy of violence is that terrible black sword flashing under the moonlight. It was only by your decisive casting of BITE OF WONDERLAND CAKE that you and your companions were able to turn the tide of battle, but now you can't help but wonder at how eager she was at cramming herself down your throat.

"EAT ME! EAT ME!" Even now her words shriek in your ears with delicious glee. A girl of her size should not have exerted that much strength or enthusiasm... or made your this fat.

:) :) :)

You feel a sharp tinge in your side. The familiar gnawing sensation eats at you. You're still hungry, somehow.

INFORMATION: As sentient fat, allies grant perks for as long as they remain within you, regardless of their willingness to be there.

BLACK'S PERKS
INSANITY MANTRA - Gain an additional [MADNESS] type spell choice when casting, as well as special dialogue or action choices.
GREED IS GOOD - Gain an additional piece of loot after a battle.
CLOWN KILLS YOU - ???

Ah, to hell, to hell. First things first, you need to find your rogue friend from the Greenwood Village and your enshrouded companion from Big Desert. Green was injured during the battle, yes, from the blade biting into her side, and should still be in dire need of convalescence.

(You still snicker at her name when you tease her, but you ARE Blue from Turquoise Lake.)

You march forward, vaguely remembering where you walked. You had gone to sleep to a roaring campfire just beyond this copse of ironwood. The memories only come in flashes. How strange for you to be this far from your friends. Iron was keeping watch, the embers were glowing red, and then-

Lost in thought, you idly step into an almost invisible string hung between the trees. *ring ring* Ah, the alarm system. And in a matter of moments, Green whirls into view. You smile at your friend, then falter as you see her bandaged wounds, then grunt as she practically jumps onto you. Awk!

"BLUEBLUEBLUEimsogladtoseeyouagainyouwentoffhalfnakedintothe-" You raise both hands. An attempt is made to say "hello" and "too tight!" but you start choking as your soft, wizardly physique is overwhelmed. "Ah. Sorry, sorry."

"Green, do not do that again," you chide. "You could reopen those wounds."

"I said I'm sorry, Blue." She sticks out her tongue. You stick out yours. She points to your bloated stomach and sniggers. "Fatty. Fat. Faaaaat!"

"Nevermind that. You can burst into blood if you so please." Green snickers, but winces suddenly. It only hurts when you laugh, so enough silliness for now. "Green, do you happen to recall what I was doing last night? And where is Iron?"

"Well, you were with me when I did the thing with the ropes across the bridge and Iron was there when she yanked the sword-"

"No, no, after we subdued Black, you silly, silly girl."

A strange shift seems cross her face. "You were reviewing your notes at the campfire before you suddenly stood up and walked out. I was only half-asleep when I followed you out there to the tall grass. I saw you then, dancing in light and shadow, light and nimble. Leaping about like a doe on the moon. And you were singing too. A strange and terrible song, with no language..." Her wide, darting eyes betray her flushed expression. Her mouth is open as if about to say another mystified word, but the moment passes and she comes back down to earth. "I... I'm honestly really jealous right now. O-Of your voice, you have a lovely voice you know that?"

"And Iron?" You press on, ignoring her glances downwards.

"She's asleep for now." Green points to the slumped over figure of rags, arms at her sides like a broken toy or giant puppet. "Best to let her rest when she fought as well as she did."

As much as you want to peek underneath, it's better to respect her privacy for now. Your thoughts turn to other matters.

"So I really wasn't in control of myself, then?" You muse aloud. Whatever you were doing out there, it was wonderful and terrible and you can't even remember a single moment of it. You try to probe Black for any information, but she's awfully sedate. All that comes through is still that self-satisfied, idiotic expression of supreme contentment.

Green snaps her fingers. She's back to her normal energetic self. "So Blue, what're we gonna do today?"

"Hand me the map and I'll show-" *grrrlLLLLLLL* Your stomach snarls like a prowling beast. You make a face and utter the magic words:

"Enchantress needs food, badly!" (WHAT'S ON THE MENU?)
>SQUID! Squid in the caves! Squid in the puddles! Squid everywhere! Inhuman amounts of squid!!! ("Ugh. Calamari again, Blue?")
>Rations... Dried meat, dried fruit, cheese, bread, nuts. Straightforward and filling. ("Mmm. I guess we can share. It's my private stash~")
>SLIME! You've seen a few hopping gelatin things on the horizon. It's sweet and filling as well, but you'll have to catch one first. ("Dessert for breakfast? Sure. I heard they do such things in the Empire.")
>GREEN! Pick up the thief and stuff her in your mouth. [CONFLICT] ("Whu-" But she won't let you do this THAT easily, and you're not the most physically fit person out here... Perhaps a WRITE IN can shift this to your favor?)
>WRITE IN. (Choose an interesting mob or foodstuff.)

FREE ACTIONS
>TALK TO FAT. (BLACK.)
>TALK TO FRIENDS. (GREEN and SILVER.)
>ASK BLUE A QUESTION. (WRITE IN.)
>WRITE IN.
Attachments
20240217_090557.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Obongo » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

>SLIME! You've seen a few hopping gelatin things on the horizon. It's sweet and filling as well, but you'll have to catch one first. ("Dessert for breakfast? Sure. I heard they do such things in the Empire.")

FREE ACTIONS (Just small things, I thought off. If a lot don't feel you need to do them.)
>TALK TO FAT. (BLACK.)
"Seem kind of happy in there. You like hanging from me that much?"

>TALK TO FRIENDS. (GREEN and SILVER.)
(To Silver [or is it Iron?] ) Generally give her some praise for how well she fought last night.

(To Green while traveling) Have Blue sidle up along Green to check how she's doing and tease her some. "Seems like cat got your tongue earlier when you were reveling in how silky my voice is, want to share your thoughts~ Maybe I can serenade you some more with it :wink: "

Also love the art <3
Last edited by Obongo on Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Obongo
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

WHAT'S ON THE MENU?
WRITE-IN
DEER
Use illusions to lure a whole family of those suckers over here and dig in to some sweet, sweet venison.

FREE ACTIONS
TALK TO FAT. (BLACK.)
"Hey, what should I do if I see a clown?"

>TALK TO FRIEND. (GREEN.)
"If you see a clown, you tell me immediately."
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Metalization » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:13 am

What's on The Menu? Slime, a classic staple of adventuring, if it's a bit borin.....IS THAT A COMICALLY CURIOUS SLIMEGIRL? DIBS

Talk to Green
Give her a hug and say you're glad she's alright, try to fluster her with how hungry you are and tease her about it. Then find your mind lingering on the idea of her inside you, concerning you.

Talk to Black
So.... you're taking this pretty well, giving wherever she resides most a good hearty shake and squeeze. Any reason you were so eager?

Talk to Silver
I'm glad you're ok, I'm worried how hungry I am since last night...

Talk to self
Man, Green smelled good earlier it almost makes me want to spend more time with her *stomach rumbley noises* oh dear. (Black snickers and says the more the merrier)
Metalization
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:26 am

(Epic Battle Fantasy 3 - Estavius) https://youtu.be/JH8t8X_5frk

The sun is shining down through the blue and boundless sky, and the world feels rich, full of green promise...

>To Silver. Generally give her some praise for how well she fought last night.
>I'm glad you're ok, I'm worried how hungry I am since last night..."

There's an odd humming noise "in response", like the ambient discharge of an electric sphere. Ah. Given what you've observed of your mysterious companion, Silver is currently fast asleep. The pleasant sound she emits is merely snoring. Human in most capacities, yet you've never heard of any race of man who bleeds golden blood...

You leave her be for now and turn to your longtime friend, who is currently preparing her backpack.

>Give her a hug and say you're glad she's alright, try to fluster her with how hungry you are and tease her about it. Then find your mind lingering on the idea of her inside you, concerning you.

You return the favor from before and wrap your arms around her from behind. Being a head taller than her allows you to use her head as a chinrest, much to her chagrin. You don't start teasing her immediately. First, you have a few words of praise.

"I'm just glad you made it out okay, Green," you say softly. "Things were getting tight last night. Tight and out of sight. You and Silver really did some great work back there. If you weren't there to protect me, I don't think we could have ever stopped Black from harassing us like that."

:gulp: (You ignore Black's intrusion.)

"Ah." Green pauses her inventory sorting. "Well, we're a team, aren't we? You can count on me, Blue."

"Mmhm. You're a good girl, Green." You let the nice moment simmer for a while, just between you and her. It's good to have a friend in this wide, wild world of yours. "Greeeeeeeeeeen."

"What is it now, Blue?" She knows what's coming.

"I'm hungrrryyyyyy." It's good to have a friend to tease, too.

"We both are, Blue!" Green exclaims, starting to throw items into her bag willy-nilly. "Just give me a moment! I can't pack so fast with you hanging over me like a big raincloud!"

"Well now, Green. Green. I could just eat you." You lean forward a little more. Put the pressure on her, physically and metaphorically. "Boy! I really could gobble you up right now. I actually am that hungry, you cute little snack, you."

Green doesn't say a word or turn around, but you know she's flushed in the face at the thought. She's seriously considering your offer.

So are you, you realize with a tinge of guilt. You would like to give her that deep hug, hold her close, put her in your mouth. Feel her wriggle around in your guts for a few hours. Longer even. A familiar weight and sensation. And yet, you can't quite help but feel responsible for this state of affairs.

Ah. Unsavory memories are being dredged up again. Floating up like oil and flotsam from the ocean of your soul. When you were both younger, much younger, you were a little more aggressive than you were today. Perhaps one could say you used to be one of those cute little girls who enjoyed boys' books and games, with all the roughhousing they entail. It was on that mild, rainy day when you were watching over Green that you had the brilliant idea to...

Ah, it's too embarrassing. But you did have a hand in her being like this, nonetheless.

The two of you remain still, locked by the sudden tension. You lost in memories, and her in the here and now.

"So, uh. Blue." Green's voice drags you up to dry land. "I'm ready to go now. Can you get your boobs off me?"

"Oh. Sorry!" You let her go and quietly gather composure.

"Blue, where did you want to go again?"

"It's been decided, Green. For breakfast, let us partake in..."

>SLIME! You've seen a few hopping gelatin things on the horizon. It's sweet and filling as well, but you'll have to catch one first.

"Dessert for breakfast? Sure. I heard they do such things in the Empire."

"Mostly for us at the University, really. Not quite common for the commoner types." It feels good to be a magician. "Ready?"

"Forward!" Green points dramatically.

"And forever," you chime in. Onwards!

[...]

The sun is shining down through the blue and boundless sky, and the world feels rich, full of green promise.

The difference between the Far Lands and the familiar world is as sharp as the division between midnight and morning and you walk along the edge in peace. To your left is a river running through the rolling hills covered in flowers of all sorts. The sounds of rushing freshwater like the murmurs of intertwined lovers. The birds sing a pretty song and there's music in the air. A simple view to fill your heart and please the capricious gods.

To your right is the stark blackstone cliff face that marks the beginnings of the Far Lands. It's as if a tremendous stonecutter had neatly measured and sliced a chunk of the earth and pulled with all of his might, laying bare the veins of the earth to the sky, then left the remainder of his mysterious work to be finished at the end of the world. Yes, a diorama of caves and cliffs. Stones suspended in the air like the clouds in the sky. Hardly anything can be seen beyond the mouths of those yawning cavities, portals to the great lost cities under the earth, entire kingdoms sunken and lost to the depths with all of their illimitable treasures and terrors beyond compare...

Green is whistling to herself, gathering a few herbs and flowers for her poison concoctions.

You travel in silence. Your mind is not facing the world but turned inwards to other matters. Particularly the case of-

(Ruby Quest OST - Just Kidding) https://youtu.be/wGPYPGyC5A0

Black seems eerily aware of your intentions. No use in thinking about other matters. You start rubbing your belly as you prepare to talk to your passenger. Aloud, of course, despite the occasional hungry glances backwards from Green.

"Yeeeesssss, valued customer?" Black purrs with her peculiar timbre. Despite her youthful looks, her voice belongs to a full grown woman at least three times her age. The contrast is utterly disorienting even before the bizarre mannerisms.

"Black," you say. So she can speak in proper Imperial.

"Blue."

"Let's talk."

"So talk we shall. You don't need to be so uptight about this. I haven't gone anywhere as you can see." She jiggles of her own accord. You grimace. "Does my presence here bruise you so? You only have yourself to blame for this state of affairs."

>"You seem kind of happy in there. You like hanging from me that much?"

>"You're taking this pretty well, all things considered." Give wherever she resides most a good hearty shake and squeeze. "Any reason you were so eager?

You give your exposed paunch another squeeze, feeling the warmth of whole person contained within. (Vaguely, you feel as if you've forgotten something back at the camp... :lol:)

"I must admit that I have never ever been absorbed before. That spell of yours gave me... an opportunity. What was that spell again? 'A BITE OF WONDERLAND CAKE'? Yes... An scrumptious opportunity to explore these novel sensations of adipose, fullness, and softness, with a delicious passion."

"So you're saying I could have politely asked you to jump in my stomach and stop bothering us?"

"Oh no, I was fully intent on slicing you all into cute red ribbons." If she wasn't a part of you right now, you can imagine her smiling even wider from her half-mask. "You give me an ambush, I cut you in return. A fair exchange of blows, no?"

"So much talk of fairness and clean deals... but you come to our camp at night and tell me terrible things that I can't and don't want to remember!" Some are spells, some are secrets, but they all disappear in the morning like a bad dream. "What gives?!"

"You poor, foolish adventurer. I am only trying to give you the assistance you so desire. Let's use the words 'it's on the house.' A favor from my own vault of volition and good deeds. From me to you."

"Why?"

:-D You swear you can hear Black sniggering just over your shoulder, in a corner of your mind. This is getting nowhere. Aren't you supposed to be in charge here? You've already digested her!

>"Hey, what should I do if I see a clown?"
"You needn't worry about that, my child. Just do what comes natural," Black states as vaguely and matter-of-fact as ever. You bite your lip. Her constant cryptic comments chafe you considerably.

"For that remark," you say, with growing frustration. "I think I'll keep you in here for a long time. My own belly slave. Tit for tat. An equivalent exchange, no?"

Black only laughs and laughs, in that same high and mocking way when you can't buy something from her. You growl but fall silent as she abruptly stops.

"Do you not think that I can burst out of here and kill you if I so choose?" Black states in the same tone as before. Her words are light, but ring true. You freeze up.

"W-What?" Death walks across your grave. Your eyes dart around. You definitely can't cast a spell in time. Nor can Green's regurgitation medicine act that fast to get out the danger within you. "Black, please..."

The merchant-turned-mush snickers quietly. "Just kidding." :D

You barely manage to maintain composure. Good grief! You slap Black with a thoroughly indignant expression before mentally shutting out the rest of her maniacal cackling.

"Is she that unruly in there?" Green is looking at you concerned. She saw the whole thing.

"Indeed, Green. I am beginning to doubt my previous state of mind in my decision to consume her..." you huff. Your stomach growls more insistently than before. Not only has Black ruined your moon, but you swear she's also completely ruined your appetite. "Now, I could have sworn there were a few slimes about by this creek..."

"Well, there's one right there, Blue." Green points straight into the distance.

"Ah. Good timing!"

A red slimegirl in a gooey fascimile of armror and helmet is waving to the both of you. She seems quite pleased at having some company over. Her smile is utterly innocent.

You'll feel somewhat bad about doing this, but... Apple? Strawberry? Cherry, maybe? Hopefully not that awful blood pudding again. You and Green share a look ("Shall we?" "Let's.") before appraoching...

[???] Suddenly! The entire world seems to swell obscenely to the point of bursting, then snaps back.
>Black jiggles and guffaws.
>99!!!

(Terraria Journey's End OST: Slime Rain) https://youtu.be/CHSY3tl9Gs4

There's a sudden clap of thunder throughout the clear skies. You, Green, and Red look around in shock.

"What!"
"Guh?"
"Woah!!!"

In front of your eyes, the clouds begin to swirl around in doubletime and gain a distinctive, "dripping" shape as they hang in the air. It's-

"Blue, it's a slimeshower!" Slime is falling from the sky!

"Drat!"

Green seems pumped up! The oozing promise of SLIMEY LOOT beckons her as a rogue.
Red has a frown on her face. Hmm? Usually, most sapient slimes tend to their own lesser siblings in the wild.

Taking care not to have it knocked off your head by a falling chunk of slime, you hold onto your hat and consider what to do next...
>There's one right here! And one over there! And another! Goodness, there's a lot of slimes! Just take one! ("I'd knock on one to see if it's ripe, kinda like a melon, but then my hand'll get digested...")
>Grab the red slime and go! ("That one! Dine and dash!" "Ready when you are.")
>Stand around! Wait for a REAL big one. Hehe. ("While we're waiting, can I rub-" "No." "Aww.")
>WRITE IN.

How do you want to do it? These slimes won't just hop into your mouth, you lazy novice mage! Maybe...
>CAST A SPELL? You begin channeling the mana in the area and let inspiration guide you... (Goes to a secondary vote.)
>Just lie down, open your mouth, and wait for rain. ("Uhhhh." After considering her options, Green sits down and joins you.)
>WRITE IN.
Attachments
Far_lands_corner_pocket.png
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Obongo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:35 am

Taking care not to have it knocked off your head by a falling chunk of slime, you hold onto your hat and consider what to do next...
>WRITE IN.
Watching the slime start tumbling down around them, Blue will call out to the red slime. "What's up? Not up for some more slime?" Motioning up to the sky as she asks this. "You don't look the happiest about this." Trying to give the warmest smile Blue can as she'll implore the Red. "Want to help a passerby out while this downpour continues?"

If not the write in:
>There's one right here! And one over there! And another! Goodness, there's a lot of slimes! Just take one! ("I'd knock on one to see if it's ripe, kinda like a melon, but then my hand'll get digested...")

How do you want to do it? These slimes won't just hop into your mouth, you lazy novice mage! Maybe...
>CAST A SPELL? You begin channeling the mana in the area and let inspiration guide you... (Goes to a secondary vote.)
Obongo
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:49 am

Ask Red Slimegirl to adventure with you.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Metalization » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:15 am

>CAST A SPELL? You begin channeling the mana in the area and let inspiration guide you...
>Just lie down, open your mouth, and wait for rain. ("Uhhhh." After considering her options, Green sits down and joins you.)

Lie down using an a beguiling aura to make yourself seem more appealing and attracting the slimes to you and Green, disguising yourselves as a hidey hole for the slimes (a small cave crevice, a nook etc.) Though the spell does seem to be a bit off while Blue and Green snuggle and wait for snacks to come to you. Green's inching closer and closer to your- BLACK STOP MESSING WITH MY MAGIC TO GET ME TO EAT GREEN (But can we stop Green from joining the slimes that have already crawled in? She isssss stronger~)

>We just lay back and let any slimes who scootch over do their thing and find nice warm tummies, though we'll probably over do it. No slimes in particular, but the Red Slimegirl does look the tastiest!
Metalization
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:06 pm

>"What's up? Not up for some more slime? You don't look the happiest about this."
>Try to give the warmest smile you can to implore the Red.

The red slimegirl just looks at you with an absent expression. "Look up, dearie. What are you thinking about right now?" You gesture grandly to the great sky above, with loads of quivering jelly falling from it. An endless bounty of air! "You seem to have the command of a few words with you. Speak!"

"Uhhhhhh. Not good. Am forgotten something big." Red scratches her head, but it looks like she's just slapping herself very, very softly. Plap, plat, pat. Ah, perhaps she's just a devoured soul? (But how would she have gotten this far without being rescued?) She smiles sadly to herself. "Holded a good idea but forgor. Bleh. Wanna go somewhere. Somewhere without slimes. Gotta do... big things! Big, big things."

Before you get a chance to launch your meal plan...

>81!
>The power of ><0|V| touches on you for a moment.

Mmghnph. You double over as your stomach painfully swells up.

"Black! What is this?!" You hiss.

"Blue!" Green rushes to your side, but pauses at the sight. "Your... stomach..."

"Tis not my hand that has altered you thus..." You sense a keen trembling from the soul entrapped within yourself. Excitement? Fear? But all Black does is giggle softly to herself as she makes great pains to distance herself from your prying mind in the duty of observation and market analysis.

What?

And just like that, the pain recedes. You stagger upright, feeling a bit heavier than before. You stretch experimentally and feel out the added strain on your back. You look down and the worst is confirmed: yep, your stomach just grew a bit larger. Bleh. You slap it. Green is, no doubt, becoming utterly fascinated by the sight. You are also STILL HUNGRY. And yet, there is a silver lining. You realize something else has been added. Your mind feels freer and more open to new information, new connections. A breakthrough!

>Gained an additional spell slot. (2 ENCHANTMENT, 1 VOREMANCY -> 2 ENCH, 2 VORE)
>Gained additional stomach capacity.

"Need help?" Red sidles up to you. She's wurbling as she forms and reforms, clearly struggling with the new(?) reality of her body. "Help is good. I can help. I can stab and hit baddies. Are you a baddie?"

"A-Ahem." Hmm, a heroic slime? Well, you can work with this.

>"Want to help a passerby out while this downpour continues?"

"Help you? Yeah. Yeah. Cool, cool -- cool. But first just a quick nibble, mebbey?" The red slime knight lurches towards you with a hungry look. You expected this really. Green can't stop keeping her eyes off of you, so it's really up to you to resolve the conflict wobbling towards you.

>CAST A SPELL

You take a deep breath and prepare yourself as a conduit.

Magic is always a little bit incomprehensible and unknowable and unpredictable. Magic is power. Out of the chaos, you have tried to ascertain a few "rules" using your considerable powers of pattern recognition and common sense (but every day reminds you that these theories on the nature of magic are utterly and totally mutable):

1. Every wizard has a limited number of spells she can cast.
2. Every spell is replaced by a new spell in the same school of magic on the next cast. This is entirely, apparently random like a box of chocolates.
3. You may not immediately know what each spell does.
4. Spells with ALARMING AND VAGUE NAMES are more powerful than spells with more specific names and can be used in more than one particular way.
5. As a NOVICE MAGE (this low rank utterly CHAFES your pride haha :lol:), you can only choose ONE spell to retain between casts.

Current Schools: Enchantment, Voremancy

You let the arcane powers course through and draw forth a few spells... [CHOOSE ONE TO CAST]
>[ENCHANTMENT] INVERSION. Blue to red, black to white, hate to indifference, pred to predator, healing to harm. ???
>[ENCHANTMENT] Shadow Puppetry. Animate a shadow within sight to obey you without fail, often dragging its hapless owner behind it.
>[VOREMANCY] Belly Bash. Wait, this isn't a spell. Where the %#@! did this come from? (Gained a new technique.)
>[VOREMANCY] Mass Alkalinity. Prevents all digestion and acid-based damage within the area for a few hours.
>[MADNESS] WONDERLAND CAEK. You can totally trust this one :D
>WRITE IN. [Experimental option: flip to the third page of the nearest book and write something down. I'll see if it can fit into the schools of ENCHANTMENT, VOREMANCY, MADNESS, etc.]

Cast the spell on what?
>RED SLIME KNIGHT
>WRITE IN

Retain which spell?
>WRITE IN.

[Just for Fun] What does Green look like? I don't exactly know the details other than she is shorter than Blue and has short hair.
>WRITE IN.
Attachments
SFQA2.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:05 pm

You let the arcane powers course through and draw forth a few spells... [CHOOSE ONE TO CAST]
>WRITE IN. [Experimental option: flip to the third page of the nearest book and write something down. I'll see if it can fit into the schools of ENCHANTMENT, VOREMANCY, MADNESS, etc.]
Took the experimental option, found this poem https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/my-father-2/
You'll notice the opening lines of the poem translate very easily to a voremancy spell. Wrap someone in paper, and turn them into a sandwich (presumably turning the paper to bread, maybe magically manifesting other toppings, etc.).

Cast the spell on what?
>WRITE IN:
One of the raining slimes; ideally one whose flavor goes well with whatever flavor Red is. Obviously, we don't know her flavor, but apple, cherry, and strawberry were mentioned, and all of those go well (at least imo) with vanilla and/or cream. So let's find a white slime, cast Someone-To-Sandwich on them, and present Red with said sandwich. If she eats it but still comes after us, she'll have made herself all the tastier; if she eats it and wants to be friends, we made a friend. I'm banking on the idea that since slimes are flavors, they enjoy eating things that would go good with whatever flavor they are.

Retain which spell?
>WRITE IN.
Shadow Puppetry. Moving people around is incredibly useful if you're clever about it. Could trivialize getting ourselves a meal or getting ourselves out of someone else.

[Just for Fun] What does Green look like? I don't exactly know the details other than she is shorter than Blue and has short hair.
>WRITE IN.
Short woman with short, green hair. Tomboyish fashion sense. Freckles. Small nose. Abs as hard and defined as an oak tree, despite being somewhat flabby everywhere else. Big boobs. Covered in tattoos, owing to an incident in childhood where she accidentally fell into a puddle of ink and stained herself; this resolved some issues she had about her body by making her realize she can radically change how she looks.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Obongo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:29 pm

> Really like empatheticapathy's spell idea so if that one would work that'd be great. If not here is another option.

>[VOREMANCY] Belly Bash a small slime into the red slime?

Retain which spell?
>[VOREMANCY] Mass Alkalinity. Prevents all digestion and acid-based damage within the area for a few hours.
I'm thinking this one because it would be quite good if someone gets eaten that we would rather not get digested.
Though Shadow Puppet can be good too.

I like the smaller tomboy like appearance empatheticapathy came up with, though less muscled and smaller breasts. Others can tell she's still fit but she has a thin layer of fat on her.
Obongo
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:44 pm

Obongo wrote:I like the smaller tomboy like appearance empatheticapathy came up with, though less muscled and smaller breasts. Others can tell she's still fit but she has a thin layer of fat on her.

Honestly, that's about what I'm going for anyway, just in an odd way. Like, it's JUST her abs that are muscly; everything else is either average or flab.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:42 pm

GENTLEMEN
GREEN
Or at least, the general gist of her. Tattoos are elsewhere. The main thing is the cool hunting cloak and abs.
Attachments
SFQA3.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Obongo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:26 pm

Great drawing <3
Obongo
New to the forum

Postby flowerflowerflower3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:59 am

>Shadows and Puppet Plays RETAINED
>WRITE IN spell.

A close relative of the Snakes-to-Sticks hex, the Slime-to-Sandwichs spell is a powerful, but very specific hex, turning a targeted slime or slime-like creature into a more palatable foodstuff. Always sandwiches, thus the name.

Stuff-to-Slime, in contrast, is more versatile, but very annoying. The cleaning of the messes afterwards is a dreaded punishment for delinquent and poor performing students. Finally, the more high level SOMEONE-TO-SANDWICH spell is still being developed the University of Sif Muna. Progress is slow due to its low availablility and the lack of volunteers in the school of voremancy. Everyone wants to be a predator, but no one wants to be eaten. :)

Where were you? There's a red slime who wants to eat you, right.

You slip a hand into your bra-ahem, into your inventory and take out a piece of doodling paper. While you don't have your spell tome to focus your energies, this minor material component will suffice. You point the folded paper towards a nearby white slime, gesticulate the precise formulae and chant the required mantras of change, close your eyes, and generally hope for the best.

The spell seethes, writhes, squirms like a living thing as it takes shape. Your guts churn as if something is moving within them. Mana surges from deep within, through you, then out into the world. An explosion of power, but controlled, directed, harnessed, like a belching cannon! Through your eyelids, you see that familiar burst of blue light as the spell makes an indelible mark upon the world! Success!

As if reading your mind, Green hops over to fetch it for you. Green is a good girl.

Slime sandwich in hand, you present the gift to the now slightly awestruck slime knight with a flourish. She slaps at it clumsily and oozes over it. You see the slimewich dissolve in a matter of seconds.

"Gooooood?" You ask with great expectations.

>58 (Pass)

"'S cool." Red gives you a slimy thumbs up. Little flecks of slime spill onto your bare skin, turning where they slightly translucent. You realize you forgot your robes back at the campsite. Ah well. "Okke, imma help you then."

>RED SLIMEKNIGHT has joined the party!

And just because you're curious... You dip a finger just slightly into your new ally's membrane and pop it into your mouth. Mmm, strawberry. The perfect choice.

"'What are friends for?' Hmm?" Black's voice whispers right into your ears. "Oh yes, I've been counting your caloric intake. Or rather caloric deficiet. Well, you don't need ME to tell you the result of all this, Miss Novice Magician. In fact, 3. 2. 1."

"What's that supposed to-"

HUNGER! FAMINE! STARVATION! Your own stomach is EATING itself! ENCHANTRESS NEEDS FOOD BADLY!!!

You collapse from the sudden bout of lightheadedness. All you can do is helplessly groan as your two allies start to panic. You're so weak and everything is hidden under this sudden shroud of darkness...

[???] Black listens.

"Ah, ah, ah. Red! Blue needs to eat!"

"Mmmhhhaaaa??? Do I do???"

"She's a magic user! She needs to eat to cast her spells!"

"Okay! What I do for friend???"

"GET IN HERE!"

"OKAY!!!"

Green's fingers force open your mouth. Something sweet and fluid enters. You swallow deeply, steadily. You lay back and imagine an endless stream of strawberries flowing like water...

When you come to, you notice a gigantic slime hopping across your view. You don't move. Slimes are very simple creatures, retaliating when they carelessly bump into someone or are attacked, so you're safe for now.

The entire plains is filled with slimes now. Slimes the size of men, horses, buildings. How long have you been out? You try to stand and get your bearings, but you would have stumbled if Green weren't here.

"I gotcha. Careful, you're really really really big right now."

"How long was I out?" You mumble.

"At least an hour. Don't cast spells when you're hungry, dummy!" Green chides. You stick out your tongue. Green sticks out hers.

You look down to inspect the damage. Your stomach is nearly double its size. You'd think yourself gravid if you weren't feeling heavy with the weight of Red. The skin is taut like a filled wineskin (a terrible comparison; in truth, a tautology, no? :lol:) and sloshes like one. Your entire stomach is stained deep red from her slimy physiology. Red says something, but it's muffled by the medium of your own body. You remember the time a giantess from the North ate an entire horse on a drunken dare and you feel exactly how she looked back then.

But, at the very least, at long last... YOU'VE GOT BREAKFAST!!! The first step on your big adventure!

Green's own stomach growls. Your contented expression is somewhat dimnished as you look at her.

"Don't worry about me, Blue," she says with a smile. "Just as long as you're safe, I'll be fine."

VORE ACTIONS
>Finish digesting Red Slime! She fed herself to you for a reason!
>Find something else to eat! Let Red Slime out. New friend!
>Find something else to eat AND digest Red Slime. It's only natural.
>Eat Green! You could go for seconds, after all.
>Ask Green to rub your stomach. Indulge her. For you, this is a guilty pleasure...
>WRITE IN.

>How do you want to do the above? (WRITE IN.)

FREE ACTIONS
>TALK TO FAT. (BLACK.)
>TALK TO FRIENDS. (GREEN.)
>TALK TO FOOD. (RED.)
>ASK BLUE A QUESTION. (WRITE IN.)
>WRITE IN.
Attachments
SFQA4.jpg
flowerflowerflower3
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Interactive story