Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am

(Sorry, which would you prefer, a restart or a resume? Also, yes I'm fine with Aiden instead of Ethan, there's more variety in body types then, because I kind of always saw Ethan as just a slightly smoller Leo anyway)

"Oh, it's fine, food doesn't need to talk anyway" Loxley teased, patting the sides of his belly. "Not when they can purr like a vibrator and have such a big, plump butt... God, it always makes such a good post-meal cushion for my cock" Loxley snickered. "Maybe it'll make a nice sleeve later too... it'll save me using my hands if I can just jerk off whilst hotdogging that bulge in my belly... God, you've filled me up so much that I'd make a mess all over myself... I'd have to get someone to come lick me clean... heh, I bet you can't even reach your cock in there right now, can you?" Loxley questioned with a smirk. "Nevermind, you've still got me all around you, the perfect way to be... you can just rub yourself against my insides if you need to. I won't mind" Loxley purred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am

(I would prefer a full restart. Sorry for the delayed response. Also, for the new RP, would you be okay with keeping the bondage edging thing as something that still happened? I really enjoyed that scene and wanna hold onto some stuff from it.)

“You’re not wrong, especially since I’m just a cream puff with extra steps right now. Not that I mind though, and I love feeling you hotdogging me through your belly as well. It’ll make it easier to get some relief later if I need it to make up for not being able to reach my cock.” Leo rocked his ass a bit against his cock, but then Loxley would hear a purring yawn from his cat boy cream puff.

“I’m really sleepy… I feel like I could just hibernate right now…”
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:18 am

(Sounds good to me, I'll just leave this response here for you to pick up from, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66955)
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay