Blotched Misson [[Aegis and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Blotched Misson [[Aegis and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:13 am

Kurt only laughed as he felt the little mutant scrambling to escape. It was always so wonderful when they really gave it their all to try and get free. Too bad it never helped them!

With great satisfaction, he tipped his head back a little bit more and after a shove of his tongue, swallowed hard, feeling the girl’s body get sucked into his gullet. He purred as he felt her getting pulled and pushed down and he lay still, focusing on feeling every sensation she gave him.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Aegis » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:23 pm

As the throat first grasped onto one of her legs, her eyes shot into a panicked expression, finding the tongue the only thing she could grasp onto but feeling it eagerly shove her deeper and deeper in as his gullet opened again and again in quick, eager gasps, gathering up more and more of her form, a rather frightful sight.. she stared outward to see her last shreds of light for those few moments; they mostly served just to illuminate her fleshy prison. And seconds later the last of her slid into the tight chamber, carried by rolling, tugging muscles as she squirmed and flailed down his throat.
Aegis
Participator

Postby GoldFox » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

He smiled as he felt the little mutant struggling even as she was nearing her destination. He rested a hand on his belly and rubbed at it, smirking to himself. He was going to have a lot of fun with this one!

After a few more casual gulps, he purred as he felt the slimy and wet little mutant tumble into his stomach. He remained still for the moment, wondering how she would react. Would she be one of the ones to attack until exhausting herself, or one of the ones who would have a panic attack and huddle in a corner? He hoped it was the former. That was always SO much more satisfying!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Aegis » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Landing roughly in the slimy cavern, she wobbled as she got to her feet on the soft, wrinkled ground, feeling the entire room shifting and hearing naught but the sounds of Kurts body going to work around her, his heartbeat thumping in her ears, his breath howling like the wind.. only serving to hammer in the realization that she now was inside of his body.. his stomach in fact.

Racing over to the wall, she gripped and tugged, pressing her feet into as well, trying to manage to get some kind of hold to climb back up the way she came, but each time landing roughly with a plop, whimpering as she had no idea how much time she may have had in a chamber like this, biting her lip and pounding on the wall in frustration "W-what are you doing!? Cant you hear me?" She shouted as loudly as her little lungs could muster.
Aegis
Participator

Postby GoldFox » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:40 pm

The blue-furred mutant shut his eyes and purred to himself as he felt the little mutant attacking him. He rubbed at his belly, really enjoying it. This was the proper way to enjoy an evening; with someone struggling in his gut!

He chuckled as he heard the little shouts and screams and for a while, just let her panic. He then took the opportunity to sit up sharply, grinning as this tumbled her around inside of him until she was settled at the bottom of his stomach. He then patted a few times, saying softly, but clearly, “Of course I can hear you… It wouldn’t be as much fun if I couldn’t!” He stretched, tightening his stomach playfully and then rolled over to his front sharply.

Kurt smiled to himself as he crawled back into bed, his sheets still nice and warm. Ignoring the continued shouts from his prisoner, he settled down for sleep, smiling hugely. He wouldn’t kill her, but why spoil the surprise? They always fought more when they were scared!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Aegis » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm

She thrashed and flailed and struggled, all the while shouting till her little throat burned, eventually weakly falling to one knee and clutching at her chest as she heaved and gasped for air, looking up in a groggy haze, and better examining the humid stomach from within... each feature making her heart sink a little more.. moist wrinkles, pools of steamy fluid, bits of undigested mush. She quickly covered her eyes, letting out some frightful, instinctual shout, desperate to find some safety from what appeared to be at the moment the most gruesome fate she could imagine, but finding none.
Aegis
Participator

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:14 am

Kurt lay a while in his bed, staying partically awake. He smirked to himself. He knew perfectly well that she'd be safe. She had air, and she was protected form the acids. And he'd be able to keep her that way for quite a while!

Rolling over to his back abruptly and sloshing things around inside of him, he patted mockingly at his belly as he pondered how long to keep her until taking her to see the Professor. Maybe a few days? Just to REALLY scare her? He grinned as he lay there, his purrs rumbling deep in his chest.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay