(( Fairlyn & JoeBro )) Fox Meal

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (( Fairlyn & JoeBro )) Fox Meal

Postby JoeBro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 am

JIm barely struggles to talk with his friend in his mouth,"Cause I'm hunger!" he chuckled. He continued to gulp, Fairlyn front legs disappearing inside, leaving only his neck and head.
JoeBro
---

Postby Fairlyn » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:59 am

Fairlyn sighed as he realized that he wasn't getting away, "I hope you enjoy me"
always looking for a female pred for unbirth.

I am a writer and an artist that really likes unbirth so those are plentiful in my writing and pictures.
currently working on Dystopia story setting. come and have a read and drop me some feedback?
Fairlyn
???

Postby JoeBro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 am

The fox smiled. "Most definitely," and with this he gobbled up the rest of the arctic fox. He licked his lips and burped. "Mmmm, yummy in my tummy!" he said rubbing his large, white belly.
JoeBro
---

Postby Fairlyn » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Fairlyn, being fully submerged and in the process of being digested, starts mumbling to himself, "ahh, sweet sweet oblivion" and a few moments later, "there is a light at the end of the tunnel."

I am a writer and an artist that really likes unbirth so those are plentiful in my writing and pictures.
currently working on Dystopia story setting. come and have a read and drop me some feedback?
Fairlyn
???

Postby JoeBro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:27 pm

"Oh, so soon?" the fox chuckled. "You just got in there." He rubbed his belly in satisfaction as he looked at the bulge that was Fairlyn.
JoeBro
---

Postby Fairlyn » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm

"i was wrong, it's just your open mouth, stupid glare". Fairlyn comments from inside Jim's stomach.

Fairlyn
???

Postby JoeBro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:21 pm

The fox laughed to himself as he savored the taste. "I know this isn't how I should be treating a guest, but..." he chuckled,"you were just too yummy to pass out on!"
JoeBro
---

Postby Fairlyn » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:34 pm

"oh, well, I have to remember that next time, a great taste is not a good thing to select during evolution" I reply

Fairlyn
???

Postby JoeBro » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm

"Indeed," the fox chuckled to himself. "Ahhh..." he laid his pointy head down and rested.
JoeBro
---

Postby Fairlyn » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 am

"sleep well" Fairlyn says as he waits to be digested.

Fairlyn
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay