(Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:09 am

"Good, I'm in town finally." Alraune said, pulling on her scarf as she walked the streets. Alraune was currently moving across the countryside in search of an item a friend of her's wanted. Said to be very effective in making Elixirs, a very powerful medicine that can cure every ailment.

"Man, Mira sure is a handful with these ingredients, but if we can find a way to mass produce soul dew, this should become much easier." She said.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Re: (Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:28 am

the town alraune was in was a small outlying town that was part of a kingdom currently at war, the streets where rather calm and quiet right now, only some merchants and townfolk being out in any fashion, all of them were of various species but they all shared one trait, in clothes they all looked female

in the distance at the edge of a forest tha tlaid decently far out to the village a woman riding a horse would appear, looking across the small grasslands towards the town, golden fox ears perked up and turning as she spoke to a female soldier that came up beside her "are they in position? I want this attack to go off without a hitch, its so hard to teleport so many to so many locations" she waited for the soldiers reply, once hearing that it was all ready she started pointing and chanting words, her hand moving to change where she pointed too, small portal holes appearing in the distance where she pointed surrounding the towns then fading soldier groups appearing in those locations and spreading out as if by a predetermined plan, anyone able to sense well enough would be able to sense powerful magic at work

once everything was in position the woman would let out a happy exhale and lifted her hand soldiers appearing from the trees as if awaiting that signal "fire!" she commanded swinging her arm forward, large fireballs of magic raining from the soldiers ranks hurtling towards the town
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:38 am

Alraune, looked around the town, asking anyone in the general area if they knew of a place to find a Soul Dew. The problem seemed to either not know or were "busy" doing something else, though there seemed to be a very tense air everywhere in town Alraune went, making the dragon girl quite confused.

During her escapades, her ears would stand up, alerting her of an unseen danger. She looks around immediately, wondering where it was coming from.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:19 am

at that moment a magic orb would hit a building near alraune causing an explosion sure to knock her off her feet, along with everyone in a fairly good radius too, and then more rained down

the woman watched the carnage from her spot on horseback, a large and fluffy blonde colored tail swaying back and forth absently, after a few minutes of this assault she turned looking back at the casters now switching for the next group to keep up the assault, eventually the woman lifting her hand causing those casting to fire off their last volley and stop, with that done and much of the town now in ruin the girl pressed some fingers to her throat her voice echoing as she spoke as if she was speaking with a mega speaker "citizens of that town, you are surrounded, attempt to flee or fight and you will be cut down, submit and you may be given a chance at life" she removed her fingers and sighed leading the soldiers in towards the town, some villagers tried to fight but as per the womans warning they were cut down by the soldiers the woman stopping her horse in the middle of the street "mmmm this place fell easily, that's good" a hand went to her chest her arm slipping between her d cup orbs, her blonde hair tied up in a short ponytail as the woman's green eyes scanned around her
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:00 am

"!! Gah!" Alraune flew back a few feet and landed on her rump, rubbing it before the sounds of explosions rang out around town, quickly followee by screams and panic as the town became ravaged by fire.. She tried to gain her bearings so she could get.out of here quickly but that hope was quickly dashed by the following announcement.

The dragon's ear tips goes red slightly. She would look around, wondering what she was supposed to do. This looked like an attack from an army, meaning...a war, but she was a neutral party in all this, so what would happen to her?

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:09 am

While alraune was still confused the fox woman blinked noticing her and hmmed getting off her horse handing one of the soldiers that had flanked her the reigns and walked towards the dragoness, mumbling a chant as what would feel like invisible chains took hold of alraune' legs and arms rooting her to her spot and robbing her of her freedom somewhat as the fox girl stopped a few feet from her "you don't smell like this town... A traveler perhaps?" She put a finger to her lips as if thinking, she was wearing a pair of boots, tight pants, and a rather basic white shirt, then I top of that she had leather armor on her chest and tied onto her legs, as well as tight leather gloves, the outfit though left one thing out of place, a fancy fur lined red cloak emblazoned with a crest matching the neighboring kingdom's royalty it looked really out of place compared to the rest of her rather... Common state of dress
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:27 am

Alraune would feel her body become shackled down by an invisible force. "H-huh?" She tries to move but then notices the fox girl walk up to her and speak to her. Alraune was wearing a blue leotard with a long loincloth covering her hips down to her lower leg, she wore an anklet on her right leg as well as black, open-toed leggings.

Her tail sways beneath her as she thinks of what to say. "Uhh, yeah..I'm Icarthian..what's going on here?" She spoke in a panicked voice.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:56 am

the fox girl blinked and smirked "my name is gilda vixen aurora, second princess of the kingdom of aurora, and the one in charge of this attack on our enemies town" she stepped closer after introducing herself and licked her lips, she stood a only a few inches shorter then alraune but somehow just her presence felt far larger then she actually was, as if alraune had to look up at this kemonomimi girl not down "well all that said I cant let you go free, we have worked to hard to make this happen, I wont let it be ruined by a lone traveler going free... so I'm going to give you two choices, choose one quickly icarthian" she held up a hand with two fingers as she looked alraune in the eyes "the first option is to be made a prisoner along with these other villagers and get shipped off to serve my kingdom as part of our hard labor slave workforce, the other option..." a glint of joy appeared in her eyes "is swear loyalty to me and become my personal slave... youll still be expected to do some labor... but it wont be the life risking labor that the over all kingdom requires" she was hiding the fact that in truth there was no hard labor slave force.. they weren't that barbaric, all those they captured here would be made into slaves of nobility or forced into temporary servitude to earn their freedom as citizens of aurora
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:06 am

"I uhh..is there really even a choice here? I guess I'll have to become your servant.." Alraune said. She was quite understanding of the situation, not to mention unable to move. She wanted to get out of this situation as soon as possible, so she just agreed and went with what the fox girl actually wanted.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:15 am

gilda smiled "good" she blinked her ears twitching as a soldier ran over to her and started whispering directly into one of her ears and she frowned "really? are you saying that many of them resisted?... comb this entire town fool!, we will not allow anyone to escape, that was mothers decree and I will honor her desire! don't kill anymore take them in with minimal injuries.. three soldiers to a group! leave not a single house unsearched!" she barked her orders at the soldier who nodded and ran off gilda looking annoyed, and her tail swishing back and forth impatiently as she looked back at alraune "well this is annoying, I don't have the means to transport you at your current size... guess ill have to put you somewhere though" she licked her lips and started chanting as when she finished alraune would find everything getting bigger as she shrunk, even her clothing got bigger! when the change finished was was less then a foot tall and in the pile of her clothes as gilda quickly fished her out, holding her in one palm "ready to go into your temporary cell my scaly slave?"

(just curious but when alraune said she's icarthian was that meant to be her name or the place she was from?)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:24 am

(Her home Region)

Alraune listened to everything, not sure what to do or say. Suddenly she felt everything getting bigger and she would slip from her clothes. Once she had stopped, she didn't have much time to wonder what happened before being picked up by Gilda.

She wanted to protest, but was kinda scared to now that she was only a foot tall. She slowly nods.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:46 am

gilda smiled shifting so she was holding alraune in one hand "don't be to scared now, your not going in my belly yet... I have to much to do to stop and revive you in time" she shifting alraune under her cloak and set her in a pouch sewn inside the cloak using a small rope to close the pouch up, inside was some dried meats and bread, for a normal sized person it was the equivalent of a light meal, but at alraunes current size? it was an extra large dozen people feast size, but she would hear gilda's voice in her ear, it was soft and was as if gilda was right next to her "don't eat all that please, you can have some but I need food too, you don't want your new mistress to get to thin do you?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Alraune looks up at her and nodded in compliance, looking at the meat and sighing, glad that she wasn't being eaten today. She looks at the piece of dried meat and slashes of a small portion of a strip lf the meat. She takes off a bit of her portion and bites into it.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:33 pm

gilda would go about making sure the entire town was fully rounded up and then had the now prisoners taken off to be marched back to her kingdom, the pouch swaying a lot as her cloak moved through the process, eventually though gilda got back on her horse and rode off with a small detachment of her soldiers, night would fall though before they set camp and gilda after her tent was set up would strip and then opened the pouch, during the day she had finished what alraune didn't eat so the pouch was empty save its one occupant who gilda took out, letting alraune get a perfect view of gildas full nude body, gilda had an almost perfect hourglass figure, just the right amount of fat in the right places, except her breasts which looked far to big to fit in a way and on gilda's crotch was a small patch of fur that was oddly a reddish brown, a stark contrast to gilda's fur and hair color, she was a pure female not a herm "well that was quite the exhausting day... soo then, what skills do you have my slave?"

her tent was a small tent and had only a single cot and a few pillows to it, they had set camp on a grassy area it looked like as gilda set alraune down on one of the pillows, which might aswell be a bed big enough to fit 6 or more people at alraune's size and gilda laid down on the cot on her belly staring at alraune, gilda's tail wagging back and forth slowly
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:41 pm

"W-well, I'm a sub-species of Earth dragon...I move best in forest like areas..I'm very sturdy despite my..figure.." after all this time, it just came to Alraune's mind that she was naked and that her dick was overly exposed. "Basically, I can use earth and nature to.make magical artifacts or even teleport around the place when hunting for food." She said.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:50 pm

gilda blinked listening and hmmed "i see... what about house skills? like cleaning, and cooking? I wont need much in the way of cooking except perhaps on the longer expeditions, but among the duties of my personal servants cleaning is a must, as is bathing me" she giggled and leaned her face in closer, her breath being felt blasting on alraune's skin "i am a princess after all, its no fun if i don't have someone that i know can serve me well" her eyes stared at alraune, alraune was at a distance that if gilda wanted she could just easily grab alraune in he rmotuh and eat her right now, and if alruane survived or not would be entirely in gilda's hands
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:00 pm

That makes her uneasy, being so close to death was never something Alraune though she would need to prepare for. "I-i..I can clean just fine..and I've never bathed someone before, but I know how to clean myself, so maybe it won't be that bad.." she said, looking up at the big fox.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Gilda hmphed her smile fading as she sat up turned her back to alraune and let her tail rest in alraune' reach "feel that and tell me again... Will you be able to clean me properly?" She said with an aggravated tone in her voice, her fur was much different then hair and scales were, it would be quite the daunting task to care for based on the feel and the realization of just how much fur was actually in Gilda's tail though she would blink and look down at her front "what? No I like you being right there... There isn't enough gear for you to sleep unless your part of my body" she ran her hand through her crotch fur gently but after a moment sighed "fine fine"

with that a glow appeared around her in alraune' field of view as with a small eep an arm came into view, and soon a young human girl with reddish brown hair appearing and taking a second to crawl away from Gilda before frowning "mistress you didn't wash your body very well, I know I'm not that hard to clean when I'm a single patch of fur but I smell worse then usual" she has a bushy squirrel tail but had pointed ears like an elf instead of squirrel ears, a rare breed

"I'm sorry but its not like I get the luxury of being through and bathing daily" she looked at alraune "this is Sally, she is one of my maids, and is a half elf half kemonomimi"

The girl Sally blinked and looked at alraune with her auburn eyes and smiled not minding she was naked, she looked to be very young her chest almost completely flat "oh mistress shrunk you down to carry huh? That's a bit more lonely isn't it?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:16 pm

Alraune looks at this with a look of confusion "So..all need to do is know how to clean you? I think I could do it." She looks up at Sally, looking the squirrel kemono-elf over. She would think of something before having an idea. "Excuse me, you two. Could I have some things?" She asked.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Sally blinked at the question and hmmed leaning down pressing her nose to alraune "that's up to mistress... Anything you get or have to do is her choice"

Gilda blinked and looked down at alraune "what are you wanting?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay