Fresh Orca (Whitebrand and PoutineFries)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Fresh Orca (Whitebrand and PoutineFries)

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:32 pm

Spring struck the islands with a vengeance. Bright sun, cool breezes, and occasional rains made the island region explode with life. Thick foliage grew on the islands and the warm waters were perfect for swimming. Tourists from all over the world were bought to the island paradise in swarms, crowding beaches and resorts.

Then there were the quieter, more isolated and smaller islands much less travelled by casual tourists. Isolated villages, a few private estates and islands that were less frequented by the crowds from other lands. In these places, it was easy to remain unnoticed. It was that isolation that had attracted the attention of a particular silver-scaled dragon.

Brand was looking for a nice quiet beach somewhere, away from the crowds. He loved human and humanoids, but there were times when he wanted peace and isolation for a while. Even the adoration of his slave girls could get a bit wearying sometimes. He soared on the warm air, enjoying the sun and the smell of the sea, surveying likely places to settle down and rest for a bit.

There. A nice large lagoon with a fine beach that looked meant for someone just like him. Away from the gawkers and the travelers. He banked and spiraled in for a landing as close to the water as possible. In moments he landed heavily on the warm sand.

Perfect.

He decided to cast aside his kilt and laid out on the beach...a massive nine meter long dragon with silver scales glittering in the sun and a brilliant copper mane.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Re: Fresh Orca (Whitebrand and PoutineFries)

Postby PoutineFries » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:23 pm

It was summer, the sun shined bright, and the water was a decent temperature. It was only natural that people would swarm this subtropical island. The beaches were packed, and you could hear the engines of boats from far away; of course, there were the ones that would find their peace and quiet in the more obscure places.

But most people would stay on the main routes mostly because the small islands had dense jungles with large animals in them, and the low tide made sailing a dangerous hazard, but for some, this was not a problem. Sophie was enjoying her time in the water. She was, like always swimming around and enjoying herself in the pleasant water.

Even she would admit that these summer times were much better than chill winters. But she disliked the packed beaches and all the noise that came from it. She was an orca girl, and she needed a lot of space, something that was just not possible on the tourist-filled beach. On days like this, she would swim to one of the abandoned islands and enjoy the warm day by swimming and sunbathing.

She would swim to the other beaches to get some food and talk to some of the locals, and when she had her fill, she would return to the ocean, she was a very free woman, and she loved every moment of her life. Today was no different, she was out swimming like normal and was just about to return to the beach.

When she arrived and her feet touched the hot white sand, she spotted the silver beast lying on the beach, she thought nothing of it. She has seen a lot of beings rest on these beaches, and she knows that if she doesn't disturb their rest, she will not have any issues, she turns around and is ready to walk away, it's best to let this dragon rest alone. She knows how powerful they are.
PoutineFries
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:02 pm

"Well hello there," a voice called from behind her. There was a faint brogue in the deep tenor.

The dragon was sitting up, staring at the orca girl with his brilliant molten gold eyes. There was no disguising his interest as he looked her up and down. Her voluptuous figure and her great size had seized his attention.

This was one girl he wouldn't have to shrink for. He rolled to his feet, keeping a casual air despite her having come across him naked. He flexed his wings instinctively, making himself look bigger and hopefully even more impressive.

"I didn't know they grew ladies my size around here. Are you local?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby PoutineFries » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:23 am

Sophie stopped. She turned around and looked at you. She didn't notice any hostility, but she would still tread carefully so as not to offend this majestic dragon. "I am sorry for disturbing your rest." She was enamored by his size and his gorgeous skin. She also checked you out, her eyes went from your body to your wings. She must admit you looked amazing.

But she couldn't just keep staring at you. "Ah, well yes, but actually no. I live in the ocean. I travel from island to island. I love seeing the world. And I just so happen to be here." She relaxes a bit. Sophie has heard that dragons are evil creatures that would rip and tear anything that gets in their way, but it seems you are different.

"Well I will leave you to rest. I hope you enjoy this amazing summer." She gives you a big smile and is ready to depart once more.
PoutineFries
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:10 pm

"My summer just became amazing," Brand said with a grin as he stood up straighter. "And I think my rest would be a lot more restful if I had company. There's a lot more to the world than these islands, and I'd be happy to tell you about it of you're of a mind."

He kept his hand clearly visible and didn't take a presumptuous step towards her. He'd caught the caution in her cute face as she'd realized what he was.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay