Sub M prey LF cruel F arthro pred (discord)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Sub M prey LF cruel F arthro pred (discord)

Postby someone2020 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:18 am

Hello, I am looking for an RP partner or just someone to talk to with similar interests.I am mainly looking for female arthro preds/doms but demi or monster/dragons are fine too. my favorites are sergals and canines. I Like comedy's or horror with darker themes, I'm willing to do others themes too. I don't have a specific situation or scenario for an RP,if you have Scenarios I'm willing to play along. I do have multiple OC’s that I use (arthro and human). (full characters profile will be given upon request)

I am newer to RPing and I would consider myself at least semi-literate and I try to at least write a paragraph or two depending on the situation. I am open to doing long-term or short-term RP’s And I'm willing to try almost anything. I will try to respond as soon as possible. Personally, I do not mind if you are Slow or not fully literate. If you lose interest, please say something.Thank you for Your time and reading this through. (Bonus points if you have starbound and starbecue mod.)

I prefer to use discord. (cloud_of_fallout)

Preferences:

Spoiler: show

Like: Me as prey OV, UB, AV, Tail Vore, Tail-play, scent-play, teasing/humiliation, maws, paws, armpits,soft Vore, hard Vore, gooey digestion, Bad ends, Fear-play, hard digestion, fatal, gore, cruel preds/doms, possessive preds/doms, soft preds/doms. (I'm willing to try other thing's just ask)

Really like: being chased/hunted, being pinned down, cruel preds/doms, possessive preds/doms.

Will not do: M/M, male preds / doms, CV, diapers.

Last bumped by someone2020 on Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:18 am.
someone2020
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!