Pred looking for food

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred looking for food

Postby Moebius » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:05 am

>Sorry for the bad grammar, english is not my first lenguage<

I don't search for any type of characters in particular, just tastes similars to mine :3
If you like any of the followings items feel free to send me a PM

:arrow: I have to be pred. Sorry, I just don't feel confortable the other way around

:arrow: I like all the forms of vore and I love fatality, so please if you reform do it after rp.

:arrow: I'm way into humiliate, you should tell where is your limit.

:arrow: I love constanly toying with my prey about how they are going to be digested, turn into fat and waste. If you have a problem with that let me know.

:arrow: You have a lot more points if you are into scat post-vore (Or WS). Not necessary, and I can be really sutil about that matter, but I will make references about your final end.

:arrow: I love when the prey describe how is the insides of his pred

:arrow: Extra points for micro/macro!

:arrow: Silly vore and strange ideas can be a lot of fun, don't be afraid of telling me anything :-D (But underage and extreme hard vore is a no :< )

:arrow: If you have a favorite setting let me know, I always love to try new stuff (Or good old classics)

I usally play with this character, but I'm really flexible about that and if we like the same things in vore I can incarnate any character :gulp:

-Edit: Oh, and lately I'm in the mood of school rp (Last year of high school) so if you want to do something like that contact me!-
-Edit 2: And I always wanted to try the ex-girlfriend vore >:3
Moebius
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!