She's what's for dinner! (M/F) (Updated 3/10/17)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

She's what's for dinner! (M/F) (Updated 3/10/17)

Postby Chameleonette » Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Greetings!

Fresh meat, here! Er, I mean... you can call me Chammy. I'm new to the world of vore and vore RP, but most certainly not new to RP in general. I have been RPing for many years. I fancy myself a fanfiction writer, as well, though I generally do not play fan characters in RP of this nature. (I consider it writing experience, nonetheless.) I stumbled upon Eka's Portal pretty recently, since I have been skirting around being ashamed of this more out-there fetish of mine for quite some time. And I'm hoping that through the connections of this site, I can finally find people like myself to enjoy role-playing/chatting of this nature with!

So! Down to business... You can probably guess from my (not-so-witty) subject title that I enjoy playing female prey. It is the role I adapt to the most and relate to the most, and I would appreciate finding a partner (or partners) that do not try to push me into playing the predator role. It's just not comfortable for me.

I RP mostly in a prose and 3rd person format, past tense, and I write relatively detailed. I can adapt to action-type format and/or present tense, as well. If you have another preference, you may run it by me.

Update (9/7/13): I hate to do this, but I need to make it a requirement that people I RP with can use at least somewhat proper grammar, spelling, and basic punctuation. It doesn't need to be perfect, by any means, but if I can't even tell where sentences start and end and where a character is talking, we are going to have serious problems. On that same note, one or two liners don't really do it for me. My RP style is quite verbose and I need at least something to work with. That is not to say that you need to be nearly as wordy as me, but I would appreciate a little effort.

Update (8/20/13): I have a little more experience in vore RP now (though still not a whole lot)! And I've also found that I prefer using IM as opposed to PMs (though I will do either!), as I'm more of a real-time RPer and tend to get behind quite a bit at times with things like PMs. I would also be open to trying forum RPing sometime, perhaps, if that is preferred. And I've also changed/expanded a few of my preferences below.

Update (10/26/13): While I do try to cater to the tastes of the people that I RP with, I do not do well in having set ideas of characters and character body types for me to play. I feel this needs to be clarified, so I have added my preferences to the lists below. (I vastly prefer NOT to play buxom, over-sexualized females. Please respect this.)

Update (11/1/13): Updated preferences.

Update 2/28/15: I have REMOVED sexual situations from my list of "will do" and moved it to "maybe". This is because I have found it's extremely difficult to RP this kind of thing with strangers (especially guys) and before coming here, I was used to RPing sexual stuff with other females while we played fandom characters we both loved. It's not comfortable for me and please don't try to pressure me into it. If I feel like it can be handled in the RP after we get to know each other better or something, then it might be alright, but otherwise, it's a no. (Exceptions may be for certain canon preds.)

~Newer updates are at the bottom of the post! Thank you!~

I would also greatly prefer if you do not contact me if you're JUST looking for anyone specifically female to talk to. If my gender is all that matters and we don't have anything in common, I would rather steer clear of those situations. If our preferences go well together or we get along, I'm more than willing to chat/RP whether you're male or female, but I don't appreciate really personal questions/passes made at me or being made to feel uncomfortable. Thank you for your understanding.

Main Preferences:
-Male predators (human or humanoid/demi-human/monster guys greatly preferred!)
-Authority figure!Preds (Anything from teacher/professor, to policeman, royalty/status differences, bosses/superiors, etc.)
-Unwilling prey (usually human, but I can adapt to part-human, etc)
-Soft!vore
-Oral vore
-Macro/Micro (As long as the prey is big enough to make a bulge in the pred's belly!)
-Same-size
-Dominant/controlling pred
-Possessiveness
-Teasing/Toying
-Tongue-play/licking
-Discipline/Punishment/Humiliation
-Vore-talk
-Belly expansion (I prefer this to be because of the vore)
-Digestion/Implied digestion (I don't mind a little detail here, but nothing extreme)
-Playing female prey of normal/smaller body proportions
-Story/Development---building of relationship/interactions between pred and prey before vore
-Canon-play (if we have similar tastes in canons, anyway)

Things I may be willing to do/try:
-Unwilling --> (somewhat)Semi-Willing prey (coerced into accepting, giving up, hypnotized, etc)
-Cock!vore (I would prefer this only in a macro/micro setting, however, and I will only play it with RP partners I am comfortable with.)
-Other types of vore not listed (feel free to run them by me!)
-Sex/Strong Sexual Themes or Situations (I will NOT play this with people I am not reasonably close with. Sorry. See the update for 2/28/15 for details.)

Things I would rather avoid:
-Scat (But I don't mind if you'd like a disposal scene involved, just as long as there is no playing with it.)
-Watersports
-Hard!vore (at least, REALLY hard stuff)
-Female/Herm predators (Not my thing, sorry.)
-Safe vore/Reformation/Endo (I just feel that I need to clarify that I'm not into ANY of these things.)
-Multiple prey (either as playing multiples or multiples involved - I prefer focusing on one relationship and not having the prey share space with anything else)
-Playing as myself---please don't view my characters as me or deliberately try to make me uncomfortable by being too personal. (We're likely strangers, after all.)
-Willing prey (My characters are not going to jumping at the chance to be eaten, period. I can't wrap my head around it.)
-Over-fetishization of the female figure. I do not like being 'required' to have characters with ridiculously large boobs/butt. This kills my interest SEVERELY. If the size matters to you that much, I'm not the RPer that you're looking for (I focus more on personality.)
-'Grab and Gulp' scenarios. Not my thing.

Some various ideas/vore situation ideas (though you don't have to be interested in any of these--I'm always glad to discuss!):

-With all the PT vore I've been drawing lately, I'd love to do something as a ballerina prey. The scenario could include maybe her dancing instructor as the pred (though that's more than open to discussion). Perhaps she's gearing up in practice for an upcoming ballet and just can't get the part down and the instructor starts to think that the understudy is more suited for the role. But now, what to do with this one...?

-I haven't really done anything with monster-boy pred types yet. As long as they're not full on anthro and retain a human appearance at least halfway (ie: birdmen/harpy men, cat boys, dog/wolf boys, mermen, lizard boys, demons, etc), I think that could be a lot of fun. I've been leaning toward the idea of male harpies as of late, so that would be especially interesting/appealing.

-A hapless young woman who comes across some fairy dust amidst a circle of toadstools and gets shrunken and found (or perhaps she was lured to the toadstools from the beginning) by a male fairy. But the tales she's heard of fairies are largely different from the truth - particularly that untold legend of the ones that make meals out of women that stray into their territory. (This could also include sexual themes if they use humans as toys, as well, but that's not required.)

- Anything with an authority-figure pred (police man, military officer, teacher, prince/king, etc.) I absolutely love scenarios with men in power.

Added on 7/2/2014:

-Any sort of situation with a jealous man (be it a best friend, boyfriend, etc), who decides to take matters into his own hands and possess the object of his affections/attentions in a very final way.

Note: Any of the above can be fixed up to fit specific preferences (like either macro/micro or same size, for example). I'd be happy to brainstorm on any of them if you're interested.

Update for 12/27/16:

Bumping to say that I'm open for an RP or two! Most of my current RP-related things are going incredibly slowly and I've been feeling the vore itch for a bit. I would be thrilled to do something with a monster guy (sans things like nagas, unless the prey remains the human belly and not the tail) or demi-human of some kind. (As stated above, I love male harpies, fox/cat/wolf demis, frog demis, mermen, centaurs, lizard guys, etc.) If you prefer human preds, however, I'm perfectly all right with those too.

I don't have any current solid ideas for scenarios, but I am more than willing to discuss the possibilities via PM with interested parties who think we may mesh decently enough for an RP. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest! Thanks!

If we have discussed possibly RPing before but I was bogged down at the time, feel free to refresh my memory if still interested.

Update for 2/12/17: Looking to role-play (canon-play) something specific! I have recently gotten (back) into Diabolik Lovers and would absolutely love to play something with one of the Sakamaki boys (or Mukami boys) as a pred! I have a particular fondness for Ayato, Shu, Raito, and Subaru of the Sakamakis. And I adore Ruki and Kou from the Mukamis. I can either play Yui Komori or an original character if you prefer!

I'd love for some vampirism and interactions around that to be included before the vore. Can potentially be of a sensual/sexual nature if it fits the character, too. And for a general idea, perhaps we could work with something along the lines with her blood no longer being enough to sate said vampire, no matter how much of it they take. I'm very open to discussion and working something out.

ALSO! If not Diabolik Lovers, I have also been really into Black Wolves Saga lately and again, would absolutely adore almost any one of the guys in it as preds. As a bonus, a lot of them are canonly demi-human to begin with (wolf boys, cat boys, etc). I have a special fondness for the sadistic catboy twin princes (Mejojo and Auger), but I also like Julian, Rath, Arles, Guillan, and would also be alright with Nesso. The only one of the guys that I don't think makes a decent pred-character is Zara. Other than that, I'd love to play with any of them and would be happy to come up with scenarios. I can play Fiona Galland or an OC. If you're interested, let me know!

[Update for 3/10/17] ANOTHER ADDITION to the canon play list! I've gotten into Code: Realize - Guardian of Rebirth recently and a fair number of the guys in it have pretty great pred potential! It's a steampunk game set in London, which is a fun premise in itself. I find that I really favored Lupin and Van Helsing the most, as far as preds go. I haven't finished watching all the routes just yet, but those two alone are definitely ones that I'd absolutely adore playing with. I would also be fine with Victor Frankenstein, too. Recently finished his route and he's a sweetie, but could also make an interesting pred!

---ONLY LOOKING FOR CANON-PLAY OF THE ABOVE AT THIS TIME!---

-----

I can be flexible on some aspects, so if you see anything here that is of interest to you, please feel free to contact me! I prefer doing RP over PMs or AIM, but if you have something else you would rather use, perhaps we can work it out. I can sort of work with Skype, but I don't generally like that interface for RPing.

Thanks for taking the time to look/read this! I look forward to playing with fellow vorareaphiles. :)

Last bumped by Chameleonette on Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

Join the Monster Boy Society for M/F vore group roleplay! http://monsterboysociety.freeforums.net/
Chameleonette
Advanced Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (124)

Return to Seeking partner!