Horse Farm ( Switch / Gas / Anal vore ERP )

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Horse Farm ( Switch / Gas / Anal vore ERP )

Postby ThePlagueDoctor01 » Wed May 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Hello. If you are reading this then thank you for doing so. At the moment I am looking for mainly males to play as stallions ( Feral or MLP ), for my Horse Farm. As I will be the caretaker of either these talking or non talking horses. Being either the dommer or dommee. Im looking forward to being either anal vored, or pushing some poor soul into my horses and ponies for the sake of anal vore~ If you are interested, feel free to PM me either here on Ekas. Or send me a friend request on discord, ThePlagueDoctor#1990.
For more context this RP is based or rather, inspired off of Karps' horse farm.

Last bumped by ThePlagueDoctor01 on Wed May 08, 2019 7:34 pm.
ThePlagueDoctor01
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!