F Pred looking for a fun roleplay!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pred looking for a fun roleplay!

Postby ZeraBera » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm

BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE READ MY ENTIRE POST! We wouldn't want any misunderstandings now, would we? :)
Looking for confident, literate, and most importantly PASSIONATE roleplayers! <3

Hello there!

I'm sure like many of you - you may have been slightly annoyed by Omegle's closure. Even if that wasn't the case, it was indeed a hub for roleplayers to come together! I met a lot of cool people from that site.

Point is, I've been sitting on it and I've chosen to pop my head up and see who might be on here!
I'm looking for a fun, passionate, literate roleplayer who shares a similar love of big tummies (without taking it too overboard of course.) This includes the holy trinity of tummy - pregnancy, vore and unbirth! :-D
I'm willing to play a lot of roles in a lot of different, mainly including canon characters! This includes human and furry!

I do work on a character-based basis, meaning OCs and whatnot can be created from art! I do like to base roleplays on pre-existing art, bonus points if it's of a canon character too! Some examples of roleplays being~...
Ever wanted to be harassed by a cocky and big-belled Sneasler in the Hisui region?
Perhaps you've preferred to see what it's like inside the best dog secretary Isabelle - hidden under her desk, of course. ^^
Or maybe you're just curious as to why your Aunt has such a big and beautiful tummy! Maybe the reason is you. 8O
Ever wanted to enjoy the sweet and tantalising sounds of your own teacher digesting you in a well-earned detention? Look no further~... Terms and Conditions apply.
Perhaps you've been banished from Feudal Japan... unless you choose to live out your days... in a samurai's womb.
If you're a fan of school RPs, I'm happy to try something observer-wise with you accidentally snooping on your bully happily churning up some other dweeb~... Hoping for a bubble butt!
Maybe your college dormmate unbirthed someone as part of a project... and you can't lie but say how beautiful she looks with a big baby bump!
Or maaaybe you can be the lucky peasant who's able to be blessed with a new life in the Pharaoh's womb... now looking upon her as your new (grumpy, waddling) mother! The afterlife would look favourably upon you!

Of course, I'm welcome to do many OC ideas too, you're welcome to run them by me! As long as they're not too outlandish and not totally strange, I'd love to do it! From the unique to the intriguing, it might be good fun! I usually work off of image refs, so if there's an image you enjoy (bonus points for belly) perhaps it might be fun. I may be able to play it for you!

- Oral Vore
- Unbirth
- Belly Worship
- Digestion OR Reformation
- Regression OR safekeeping (In the womb.)
- Canon Characters
- Mutual relationships.
- Same Size
- MINOR size difference. Nothing too outstanding/unrealistic. I live for the big tummy. ^^

Dislikes:

- Rape or Unconsensual activities
- Abuse
- Any form of scatplay
- Urine
- Really underage characters
- Controlling/Roleplaying for me (Godplay)
- Micro/Macro
- Giantess
- Cock Vore
- Breast Vore
- Anal Vore (MAYBE. If you're very nice to me and you have a keen passion with a good idea for it, MAYBE.)
- Any other sort of unusual orifice you'd like to enter. Chances are it's probably going to be a no. ^^;
- Multiple prey (I usually do just like my one-on-ones! :-)

Things I'm happy to do for you ^^:
- Disposal
- Dominant Pred
- Unique scenarios
- Unusual Anthro Preds
- Gas (Of both sorts. Happy to do one or the other.)
- Brainwashing in the womb. As well as transforming/changing gender from being in the womb too!

As for canon universes I'm interested in at the moment, it could be anything from Pokemon, Fortnite, Palworld, Overwatch, and probably others that I can't think of at the moment. If you did have a specific universe/canon character you'd like to play as/in, run it by me! I'm sure it's a good idea! :3

My main interests fluctuate from time to time so it depends what I'm interested in, but I'm sure we'll come to something. Do keep in mind that I'm not here to fuel your hyper-specific idea which doesn't adhere to my likes/dislikes... Let's be kind here! If you're nice to me, I am nice to you. ^W^ <3

If any of this sound appealing to you don't be afraid to drop me a PM! Or add me straight on Discord: zerazerazerazera ! Be nice; I'll only be nice back. Depending on timezones I may be asleep and it also depends on what I'm interested in at the current time, but we'll see. Best of luck! :D

Last bumped by ZeraBera on Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm.
ZeraBera
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!