[FB/FU/F4F/FU/FB] Recent Small pred/Big prey craving~

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[FB/FU/F4F/FU/FB] Recent Small pred/Big prey craving~

Postby AnaTheVoracious » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:12 pm

So i had a recent craving for a smaller pred/bigger prey scenario!! The prefered genders would be Femboy Pred (Me) and Female Prey (You) but that's fully negotiable of course as shown in the title! The size difference would be around a meter, with my character being half yours' height!

Required kink: Digestion, Smaller Pred, Detailed Bulges

Enjoyed but not needed: Painful Digestion, disposal, belches, bones, reallstic digestion, social media play, inexperienced pred, pred turned prey

Limits: Diapers, Ugly Bastards, cooking vore

Home to see some of you delicious meaty preys in my discord since i only rp there! _robussy_

Last bumped by AnaTheVoracious on Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:12 pm.
AnaTheVoracious
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!