POOORKCHOOOP!! (prey looking for pred)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

POOORKCHOOOP!! (prey looking for pred)

Postby Jackjhon7110 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:57 pm

Haughty Hog Hungry for your Attention!

Hello, I’m an avid consumer of voracious works and I am looking for another appreciator of oral vore to roleplay with me. Chiefly I am interested in anthropomorphic characters, so have an animal character in mind! I am envisioning a dialogue between an obese, arrogant pig in conversation with a hungry wolf. Generally I like wolf-like or cat-like predators. Plotwise, I am flexible however, if you have any preferences, please message me and we can discuss something!

Kinks: Anthro, oral vore, plus-size prey, unwilling prey, bratty, teasing prey, fatal outcome.

I like the idea of a chase, let’s take a while and enjoy it a little before you catch me! Just keep in mind I prefer unwilling prey.

Limits: Sexual intercourse and scat.

I’m not really looking for anything sexual, i.e penetrative, oral or anal sex. That’s just my preference. Scat is a turn-off for me too.

I’ve written a character profile for those interested below:

Name: Laura
Height: 1.75m/5ft 7in
Weight: 120 kg

Laura is an irritating pest who’s completely full of herself. She only wants to appear beautiful, and come off well in social situations, at the cost of others. Enjoying mocking people relentlessly, Laura is a bully, despite being not the most popular at school. Her schoolmates mostly remember her as a bitch. Though once she might have been considered sexy and beautiful, she is now rather overweight, preferring to spend her time lying on her bed snacking, playing around with her big, jiggly ass, and posing for photos that she posts on social media to taunt predators. Laura never exercises, and is slowly gaining weight over time. She is fully aware of this, using it to her advantage in attracting the attentions of predators with her luscious curves and doughy body, taking great pleasure in making them drool over her. In her arrogance, Laura doesn’t even worry about predators coming for her, feeling somewhat untouchable due to her parents coddling her as a child. She was surprised when finally her parents decided to kick her out of the house when she came of age. Without money or means, Laura built herself a straw house in the forest to live in, a place where she spends her time mostly eating, and playing on her phone. Little does she know that a wolf is coming for her…

Hopefully, that description gets the creative juices flowing. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Last bumped by Jackjhon7110 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:57 pm.
Jackjhon7110
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!