Unwilling F Prey seeking mostly M Preds

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Unwilling F Prey seeking mostly M Preds

Postby MissBellyBones » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 pm

Hello. You can call me MissBones or just Bones if you'd like. I've lurked in this forum for a bit now and I finally worked up the nerve to make an account here. Mostly because finding RP other places has been kinda hard, so decided to give this place a try.

I've RPed for a while now but I am always learning and wanting to try new things. So I hope you will be patient with me if I fumble a bit with some stuff.

Right off the bat I should mention that I am only interested in RPs that contain fatal scenarios with unwilling female prey. I mostly prefer male preds as well but I am willing to be swayed if you have cool ideas that also happen to have F preds. Just know I tend to be a little more picky with those.

I mostly play humans but I am willing to play demi-humans or human adjacent species. If you catch me on a good day I might also be willing to do anthro characters as well. I am also willing to play a canon character for you, granted I am familiar enough with them.

LOVES

- Literate replies (I don't want one liners. 1-3 paragraphs and I am not a stickler for grammar but I do need to understand you)
- Digestion (implied or otherwise)
- Clean bone disposal (usually coughed up but I can do the other way to)
- Big bellies
- Tight bulges/belly (somewhat detailed bulges and even bone bulges if you are cool with that)
- Soft Vore
- Oral Vore
- Creature preds like snakes, plants, gryphons, horses etc
- Human, Alien, Monster, Demi-human, Demon preds... just all kinds of humanoid preds
- Teasing, Mean, indifferent or Cruel preds
- Prey being at least half the size of the pred to even being bigger then the pred. (Same size highly preferred but as mentioned I do have a range)

MAYBE

- Anthro Preds
- Cock Vore (I have a passing interest in this but I've never tired it. So I might be willing to give it a go)
- Absorption
- Sex (its not a big thing for me but I am willing to partake in it for my partner. Be it consensual or non-con. Though I do lean more towards non-con to lean into the unwillingness of the prey.)

LIMITS

- Willing Prey
- Macro/Micro
- Underage characters
- Gross stuff like scat/watersports/vomit
- Hard Vore/Gore

If you are interested in turning this busty lady into a squirming bulge in your midsection, feel free to send me a Message here or you can contact me on discord at bonebellystuffer_41206
I'll be happy to answer any and all questions and to see if we can start something fun up. (Note I do like to discuss ideas before jumping into stuff, so please don't just open up RPing. I do like to talk to the people I plan to play with first. :3

Last bumped by MissBellyBones on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:01 pm.
Lover or bones and cryptids
Writer of M/F vore stories and always open for suggestions when it comes to digesting pretty ladies
MissBellyBones
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!