Closed, Thank you to everyone

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Closed, Thank you to everyone

Postby Shinokiba » Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:10 pm

**closed**
Last edited by Shinokiba on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinokiba
New to the forum

Re: Vore story. Female Pred, Female Prey, Unwilling, Underag

Postby Raynebow » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 pm

Unfortunately editting with AI is still writing with AI. Gptzero and other detectors all register a 97-99% ai generated on this piece. I can only assume that the bulk of this piece was also written with it, which technically doesn't even make it your own work.
Raynebow
New to the forum

Postby althnonpareil » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:33 pm

Sum up the problem if you want to find any advices!tunnel rush It's too long!
althnonpareil
New to the forum

Postby BlackWidow552 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:05 pm

Raynebow wrote:Unfortunately editting with AI is still writing with AI. Gptzero and other detectors all register a 97-99% ai generated on this piece. I can only assume that the bulk of this piece was also written with it, which technically doesn't even make it your own work.

I don't consider using an AI to edit your original work to be a problem, no different to having someone else edit your work and correct mistakes and fix some sentence structure. However the work should still be 95% of your own and not be re-written entirely by AI. I have not used AI to edit on any of my stories I write for this site, but I have considered using it for my other projects. If I was going to use an AI it would be probably be Grammerly but only to help with alternative suggestions for words and maybe how to say something. I don't have an problem with using AI for that.

But if the entire story is written by AI that is a big No from me, the story needs to be written by a real person not generated by something that just rips sentences from other peoples work to create something that is usually awful
BlackWidow
Females are the food of choice, for they ever so much sweeter
BlackWidow552
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!