A Nightmare Halloween

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Nightmare Halloween

Postby MoonHouseProds » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:13 pm

Hi!

I am a new vore creator and here is a shot from a movie I shot a couple of months ago. I only have two movies but am looking forward to making more. Feel free to check it out.

I am on deviantart as well as Gumroad if you would like to see more.
MoonHouseProds
New to the forum

Re: A Nightmare Halloween

Postby Skulker » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:27 pm

To be honest, that still doesn’t really tell us much about anything.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Moon House Productions Collection

Postby MoonHouseProds » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:28 am

Hello!

Here is a collection of screen grabs featuring some of the different models and movies I've created. Here is a list of the movies featured in the picture.

A Uniquely Vorish Experience
Features model LilMizz Unique in grey socks. She is eaten by The Boogens Monster.

A Unique Dream 1: The Ouija Board
Features Model LIlMizz Unique in purple and black stripes pantyhose. She is captured and eaten by a ouija board.

A Unique Dream 2: The Groping Hands
Features model LilMizz Unique in nylons. She is captured by the groping hands, pulled under the bed, groped, and eaten by the Boogens Monster.

A Nightmare Halloween
Features Model Rachel Adams in costume and socks. She is captured by and eaten by the Boogens Monster.

Lindsey Vs. The Boogeyman
Features Model Lindsey in socks. She is captured and eaten by a monstrous boogeyman disguised as a suit case.

All movies can be viewed at my gumroad page https://moonhouseproductions.gumroad.com/
MoonHouseProds
New to the forum

Live Action Vore at Moon House Productions

Postby MoonHouseProds » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:30 pm

Just wanted to share some quick little peek at what there at Moon House Productions!

This includes some examples of our vore movies.

Available at:
https://moonhouseproductions.gumroad.com/
Attachments
ekkasp.gif
MoonHouseProds
New to the forum

Free Vore Movie!!!

Postby MoonHouseProds » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:41 am

This was the very first "Official," Moon House Productions movie. It stars Rachel Adams and can be viewed completely for free!

Freely Available at:
https://voretuber.com/vtbrgallery/view?v=3658625080
Attachments
NIghtmareHalloween Free.gif
MoonHouseProds
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!