Vore Audio Drama

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vore Audio Drama

Postby OppaiSama » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:15 am

A Little History:

I've been fiddling with ElevenLabs, a voice-generation AI, for a while now, and have produced what I consider to be not too shabby dialogues, complete with a soundscape and painstakingly collected and edited SFX.

Most of what I found out there on the web wasn't as meticulously edited, which drove me to dabble in the craft. Good voice deliveries often require multiple voice generators, eating away at your monthly character count. So I invested in a high-tier package that gives me enough to reroll my desired lines to perfection.

All the dialogue is written by yours truly, suited for my preferences. You might detect some repetitive keywords and topics I find appealing. I tried being a bit more clever and less cheesy about it starting with the third project (Giantess Pal). Hopefully it's passable. By the way, these take a crapton of time to make.

I hope this might encourage others to try their hands at this underrated niche craft. There's tragically few audio vore projects I consider appealing.

The projects are listed in order of completion. For a better impression of the quality going forward I suggest trying any the projects from Giantess Pal onward, which is where I started using custom voices and getting a better handle on polish.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@Headphone-Sama

Completed Projects:

Poor Fairy (Giantess Eats Fairy For Dinner): https://voca.ro/1aPeTRQIvcEg
Fishy Girl (Fish Vore): https://voca.ro/16krfJVH9TYA
Giantess Pal (Evil Bandit Gets Her Comeuppance at the Hand of an Oversized Friend): https://voca.ro/19TRLGDnSbzW
Caged Fairy (Burglar & Fairy Strike a Bargain, Will the Burglar Keep Her End? Warning: Short Regurgitation Scene): https://vocaroo.com/1eFetvOpAqSy
Sisters (Two Human Sisters Stumble Into a Cave Inhabited by Their Giant Counterparts): https://vocaroo.com/111VAMuOBnHW
Royal Snack (Hungry Dragoness & Damsel In Distress): https://vocaroo.com/1brvwv0nmkMC

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Teacher's Pet (Introverted College Student Has a Crush On Her Voracious Teacher): https://voca.ro/1filXW8vio5k

Tips & Tricks For Aspiring Users:

The ElevenLabs AI intonation is mainly affected by three components: voice model, inflection settings, and prompts.

Model: For custom models you'll need access to the voice-cloning feature. It's best to pick a model that suits the character scenario. For instance, Jenny from Teacher's Pet has a bubbly model, making it hard for her to sound afraid or worried. I therefore based her attitude and reactions to fit a carefree personality.

Settings: ElevenLabs lets you choose between "stable" and "unstable" delivery. The former makes the AI sound subdued and slow, which is best for calm lines at the risk of sounding robotic. The latter is better for a delivery that's energetic, excited, angry, etc... this configuration is also better suited for screams, shock, fearful deliveries, and so on.

Prompts & Context: The content of the phrase affects the AI's intonation. For instance, if you aim for a soft, amorous delivery, you might want to start the prompt with "Sweetie..." or "Darling..." and edit these out in your software. The same goes for other emotions. If you're trying to create a shout, odds are you want to start with "FUCK!" or "OH SHIT!" Capital letters also fact the delivery. The AI understands also certain interjections and onomatopoeias such as "phew," or "awww..." All in all, think of the AI as someone who understands context. Even without directly telling it how to sound, it can infer the appropriate reading through different cues and signals.
Last edited by OppaiSama on Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:57 am, edited 14 times in total.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Audio Drama

Postby DetonaTuto » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:46 pm

These are very good! I do hope you can make more in the future.
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby psicotik » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:49 pm

Don't mind me, just replying so I can watch this great post :D
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:06 pm

DetonaTuto wrote:These are very good! I do hope you can make more in the future.

More is coming! One project a month, on average. Might take a break here and there, as it is rather taxing.

psicotik wrote:Don't mind me, just replying so I can watch this great post :D

Alternate universe me says hello.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby JoyMore » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:48 am

damn im not even into micro macro and that sounded good, hope people do more of these
JoyMore
New to the forum

Postby kiilersss » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:50 am

/..
Last edited by kiilersss on Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiilersss
New to the forum

Postby digestor » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:41 pm

these are pretty great!
digestor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jm1234 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:51 am

Do you have patreon?
Jm1234
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:30 pm

This sounds GREAT!
Monopolus
???

Postby OppaiSama » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:58 pm

Jm1234 wrote:Do you have patreon?

Not sure how a Patreon account would be justified, seeing as the AI voices are built on existing samples that I do not own.

Monopolus wrote:This sounds GREAT!

:3
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:28 pm

Added 2 new audios: Teacher's Pet (unfinished, currently on hold) + Royal Snack (first 6 minutes of a longer project).
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:59 pm

OppaiSama wrote:Added 2 new audios: Teacher's Pet (unfinished, currently on hold) + Royal Snack (first 6 minutes of a longer project).

"Unfinished" and yet it's 21 minutes?! We are not worthy!

Edit: it's now my favorite one of yours; the attention to detail you have with the internals is just

Monopolus
???

Postby OppaiSama » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:48 am

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad my agonizing over every tiny detail hasn't been a waste of time XD
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:35 am

Updated Royal Snack with 6 additional minutes of content for a total of 13. Includes teasing dialogue and a second vore scene. The final product should clock out at 20 mins.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby OppaiSama » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:03 pm

Updated Royal Snack with 4 minutes of content and a third vore scene. Next update will likely complete the story.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mucsf95 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:41 pm

Just went through Teacher's Pet and gotta say you're doing a great job. It really was an awesome listen. Looking forward to checking out the rest and whatever you come up with next :).
Mucsf95
New to the forum

Postby OppaiSama » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:17 pm

Mucsf95 wrote:Just went through Teacher's Pet and gotta say you're doing a great job. It really was an awesome listen. Looking forward to checking out the rest and whatever you come up with next :).

Thanks! There's a whole backlog of scenarios I want to try in future projects. I'll do my best to keep up the work.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby Monopolus » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:07 pm

OppaiSama wrote:
Mucsf95 wrote:Just went through Teacher's Pet and gotta say you're doing a great job. It really was an awesome listen. Looking forward to checking out the rest and whatever you come up with next :).

Thanks! There's a whole backlog of scenarios I want to try in future projects. I'll do my best to keep up the work.

Seriously, I'd be willing to toss you some dollarinos for your work, this is really good stuff.
Monopolus
???

Postby OppaiSama » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:23 am

Monopolus wrote:
OppaiSama wrote:

Seriously, I'd be willing to toss you some dollarinos for your work, this is really good stuff.

Patreon and the like might be possible at some point. It depends on where AI content goes, copyright wise. Though hypothetically, I could commission some vocal samples from voice actresses under full disclosure that it's going to be used as an AI model.
OppaiSama
Been posting for a bit

Postby psicotik » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:16 am

OppaiSama wrote:Patreon and the like might be possible at some point. It depends on where AI content goes, copyright wise. Though hypothetically, I could commission some vocal samples from voice actresses under full disclosure that it's going to be used as an AI model.

Dude, just open a Ko-fi alredy!! :lol:

https://ko-fi.com

No need for tiers and pressure to deliver. If someone wants to drop a few bucks, they will out of their own will, nothing more.
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Work to be shared!