Was messing around with an AI story teller and just wow

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Was messing around with an AI story teller and just wow

Postby Restrogenic » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:46 am

Okay so I found this site from a discord server about something totally unrelated - AI art - and started exploring around it a bit. I then found that it's predominantly an AI story teller that works by taking a story premise along with the occasional prompt from a user to write a story. And while it's not great by any means, it's awesome for some quick fun. Especially if you don't actually know how to write. Anyways, my point is that I took it towards vore by roleplaying as a character named "Gavin" who is invited by their classmate "Clara" to do them a favor (classy, I know). One thing leads to another and Gavin ends up in Carla's stomach. Up till this point it had been fairly mediocre in quality. But then, it printed out this and something about it just weirdly clicked with me;

[ "Because... Because I'm not going to let you go," she says, her voice full of emotion.
"What? What do you mean?"
"I'm not going to let you out, Gavin. I'm not going to give you up. I want you inside of me forever," she says, her voice pleading.
"Carla, I don't understand. Why?"
"Because, Gavin, I love you. I love having you inside of me. I can't imagine my life without you anymore. Please, stay with me. Forever," she says, her voice trembling.
"Carla... I... I don't know what to say," you say, your own voice shaking.
"Well... In all honesty, what you say doesn't really matter, Gavin," she says, her voice taking on a dark tone. "Because you're mine, and you're not going anywhere. Not unless I say so."
You can feel her stomach tightening around you, and her corset is pulled on. You're once again compressed tightly as her corset is strapped back onto her.
"Carla, wait! I don't want this!"
"Too bad. You're not going anywhere," she says, her voice cold. "Now, are you going to cooperate, or am I going to have to make you?"
You try to resist, but the corset is too tight, and you're unable to move.
"I guess I'll just have to make you," she says, and begins walking. You can feel the world spinning around you as she walks, and you can feel the acid in her stomach churning.
You feel yourself fading away, and soon, everything goes black.
"Good morning, Gavin," a voice says, breaking through the darkness. You open your eyes, and find yourself staring into Carla's face.
"C-Carla? What happened? Where am I?"
"Don't worry, you're safe," she says, her voice reassuring.
You try to sit up, but find that you're unable to move. You look down, and see that your arms and legs are tied to a bed.
"W-what's going on?" You ask, fear beginning to creep into your voice.
"Don't worry, Gavin. It's alright. Everything's fine," she says, her voice calming.
"How can everything be fine? I'm tied up, and I can't move," you say, panic rising in your voice.
"That's just a precaution, to keep you from hurting yourself," she says, her voice gentle.
"Why would I hurt myself?"
"Because you're still digesting, and it can be a bit disorienting at first," she says, her voice taking on a lecturing tone.
"Digesting?"
"Yes, you've been inside of me for a couple days now, and you're still not digested. It takes a while, especially with a guy your size," she says, a smile playing on her lips.
"Days? No, that can't be right. That can't be."
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," she says, her voice filled with confidence. "Just relax, and let it happen. You'll feel better in no time."
"But, what about my life? What about my family? My friends?"
"They're all here, Gavin. They're all a part of me," she says, her hand coming up to rest on her stomach.
"W-what?"
"I'm sorry, Gavin, but it had to be done. I couldn't let them take you away from me. So, I absorbed them, and now they're a part of me, and a part of you," she says, her voice softening.
"No, that can't be. This can't be happening. This can't be real."
"It is real, Gavin. You're mine, and I'm not going to let anything happen to you," she says, her voice taking on a commanding tone. ]

The site is novelai(dot)net. Just thought I'd share with some like-minded enthusiasts! Again though, let me be clear that it's really not that great, I asked the AI what it thought unbirth was and it spouted some nonsense about being swallowed into another dimension and coming out of their butt so take it with a whole salt shaker and not just a grain.
Restrogenic
New to the forum

Re: Was messing around with an AI story teller and just wow

Postby Restrogenic » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:57 am

The end after the fade to black doesn't make too much sense realistically, as "realistic" as vore can be that is, but narratively? It holds a strange amount of gravitas, at least in my opinion.
Restrogenic
New to the forum

Postby PinkOval » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:25 pm

The AI really did hit on something quite good there. Does NovelAI have the ability to regenerate responses? I run a local LLM, and the tool I use allows me to regenerate a response, which I have to do pretty often. A lot of the time, it seems to be doing well with a character being inside another, then suddenly throws in a phrase like "she whispered into his ear" which makes no sense in context.
PinkOval
New to the forum

Postby Restrogenic » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:42 pm

It does actually, you can go through the whole story that it's generated up till that point and edit and remove any part of it. There's also a quick regeneration button that regenerates the most recent addition.
Restrogenic
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!