My attempts at cooking vore drawings

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

My attempts at cooking vore drawings

Postby Unknowingly123 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:08 am

Hello,
recently I decided to try my hand at drawing. In my opinion my attempts are pretty bad, but I am trying to improve.
So if anyone can give me some criticism I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you
Attachments
Mystery stew.png
jirachi stew.png
bee stew.png
Unknowingly123
New to the forum

Re: My attempts at cooking vore drawings

Postby TheWildeWood » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:15 pm

That's a good start. I can tell what everything is and the proportions aren't all over the place. Keep at it.

For constructive criticism, I'd focus on the heat sources.
TheWildeWood
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArletSnow » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:37 pm

I also usually draw characters on food, I would recommend looking for photos of that dishes from various angles (it is not necessary that the dishes are the same, just that they look alike) that will give you a better vision of how they look and more ideas about what details to place in them. your illustrations, personally I think the cutest one is the pokemon one <3 would you let me draw a version of that? ^^
ArletSnow
New to the forum

Postby LordStorm » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:46 am

Not bad, reminds me a lot of my really early stuff :) Best art advice I can give is to just keep at it. It will improve often without you even realizing it :silly:
Plus more cooking themed artists are always a welcome sight :-D
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Drawstuff » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:53 pm

They're good for where you're at and I do like your use of color but it is very important that you get a handle on the fundamentals (anatomy, perspective, form/structure, light/shadow, color, and composition). Once you know the rules, then you can start breaking them.

Practice and try to sketch common things like people, places, animals or household items. This will help build your hand/eye coordination and build your visual library.

Also look at the methods used by more experienced artists, real and digital. There are plenty of youtube tutorials for those things. THAT is how you will improve.
Drawstuff
New to the forum

Postby Unknowingly123 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:57 am

Thank you all for the advice. I really appreciate it
Unknowingly123
New to the forum

Postby Unknowingly123 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:59 am

ArletSnow wrote:I also usually draw characters on food, I would recommend looking for photos of that dishes from various angles (it is not necessary that the dishes are the same, just that they look alike) that will give you a better vision of how they look and more ideas about what details to place in them. your illustrations, personally I think the cutest one is the pokemon one <3 would you let me draw a version of that? ^^

Of course you can. It´s not like I own anything in the picture.
Unknowingly123
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!