Recorded some noises to be shared and used

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Recorded some noises to be shared and used

Postby Nazrax » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:57 pm

I had stomach surgery a couple weeks ago and since then my digestion has necome unbelievably loud. So as a long time fan of noisy digestion i figured i should record some and make it available for the community to use.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 2wzGqduDzd

Ill upload more every couple of days. I dont have the best recording options, was looking at some bluetooth stethoscopes but they are pretty expensive. Let me know what you all think and if people like em ill try to do more.
Nazrax
New to the forum

Re: Recorded some noises to be shared and used

Postby VictorBound » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Honestly, as a creator, Im always glad to see more resources like this!

Just to be clear, here, you are ok with people using these in vore media? I'm on the lookout for more sounds for game development, and I am experimenting with some animation stuff right now, so I'd love to have more stuff that Im free to use in my sound library!

Listening to these, overall, honestly not bad, though there were a few sounds in some of the longer bits that sounded like the mic sliding around a bit. I dont know if you have some method to stabilize the mic you use?

Anyhow, absolutely keep making more!
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nazrax » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:55 am

Yes i posted these with the intention of them to be used for vore content
Nazrax
New to the forum

Postby Loneese » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:21 am

Nice, thanks!
Loneese