What if she's having sex?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Is it ok that your unbirther has sex while you're still in her womb?

Yes, i will enjoy the ride
62%
No, just thinking about it gives me an headache
17%
Don't care, the womb is a safe place anyway
20%

Total votes : 1403

Re: What if she's having sex?

Postby ojamajolink » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:03 am

Rabhas wrote:
ojamajolink wrote:honestly, I think it's kinda hot, I've seen a few captioned images where both the guy and girl have decided to use a partner to eliminate some through sex. stuck the GF's little brother inside her before sex because he wanted to blackmail him, or similar GF unbirths the guy's ex and they fuck her to death

This Is vaginal vore or some simple post-vore sex.
For me the hottest part is the non-fatal aspect of the situation, to be trapped in her awake and alert, aware of how she gives free rein to her libido, regardless of having you inside her belly. Indeed, perhaps it is precisely having you in her womb that excites her so much to the point of exercising in this way the most complete dominion over you: it is not the other partner itself that counts, but the fact that she can do it and make you participate up to it through and through without you being able to intervene in any way.

Then her domination over you can have many different shades, like a surrogate mother who wants to make you her child or a cruel mistress who uses you as a mere sex toy to increase her perverse pleasure. The possibilities are endless.

this works for me too. im happy with any sex where insertion is involved
ojamajolink
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Unbirth