The Idle Wish: Trapped Inside

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The Idle Wish: Trapped Inside

Postby Andris » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:32 pm

Hey Everyone,

For years now I've been trying to create a full-fledged novel series dedicated to giantess play, AV in particular. I've written well over five hundred pages on the subject, and I'm very honored to have recently passed the 200 watcher mark. For an artist on Ekas that's not much to crow about, but to an author like me it means something. It's my passion. And I honed it right here on all of you.

After losing my job to COVID I decided to ramp up my writing, just to see if I could make it as an author. I actually just finished a pretty cool gothic adventure horror novel, but I need to find an agent. I'm not published yet. Several days ago I also got onto Amazon Kindle to look around and see if anyone had actually published anything like what I'm trying to create. I learned two things. First, there are several people who post short stories involving sizeplay and insertion on Amazon Kindle. Second, these stories are all fairly short. I can't find a single novel out there.

So I did it. I spent a few days polishing up my Mary & Troy series so it has proper grammar and reads better (I also added a few things), broke it up into e-book installments to comply with their formatting, sat down with my spouse to create a badass cover picture. Then I posted it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking anyone to buy this book. You can all read my work right here, and I would never paywall this community. Which is probably why my subscribestar isn't taking off, come to think of it...

But I ask this:

If you have Amazon Kindle Reader Unlimited, and you were ever a fan or friend to my work, please take the time to log in and look up my book and read through it. I need readers and positive reviews to boost my initial exposure, and I can't think of any crowd that knows me and my secret hobby better.

It's called "The Idle Wish: Trapped Inside, by Aurora Andrese"

It doesn't cost Kindle Unlimited subscribers anything to read this book, but every page you go through there translates to royalties for me. Far more importantly, it gets my visibility up. I can only succeed with reviews and positive comments, and for those to exist someone must take the first step and actually look at it.

And if any of you ever decide to publish your own work on Kindle, please feel free to drop me a PM with the name of your piece. I will gladly get on and read through it and leave a good review for you. Community support is a door that swings both ways.

Hustling is exhausting. ^^;

Cheers,

Andris
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Idle Wish: Trapped Inside

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:49 am

I've never got into reading ebooks and don't have a Kindle, but as a fellow author I feel your hustling pain, and I wish you the best of luck! Maybe include a link or two into your original post so people don't have to copy/paste?

Also I spotted a typo in the store page of book 1:

"or beome more than just her plaything?"
Trebortron3
Participator

Re: The Idle Wish: Trapped Inside

Postby bebopy » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:10 pm

I absolutely love reading on my phone but I don't know if I have access to the Kindle store
bebopy
Participator

Return to Analvore