The "Gift"

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

The "Gift"

Postby MrMalleable » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:51 am

A soft fleshy surface pressed against his face, waking Jonathan up. He reached up to investigate and found his sister sitting bare-cheek on his face.
"ha ha bro, what do you think of my sexy little cheeks?" she asked obnoxiously
He tried to push her away but his grip slipped and she fell more firmly onto his face, shoving his head into her ass.
"Oh my God, what just happened!" she exclaimed, feeling him enter her. She tried to pull up and away to separate him from herself, but he was dragged with her and still hung from her ass by his neck. Neither knew why, but he started sliding deeper, his shoulders slipped between her cheeks, then he entered deeper yet and his arms were pinned to his sides.
"Stop it Johny, maybe sitting on your face was a little mean, but this needs to stop. You can't climb into my ass." But he couldn't stop, he just kept sliding deeper and now his whole torso was surrounded by her fleshy bottom. She looked back though, and she could tell he wasn't pushing in either, he didn't even hardly have anything to push with left since he wasn't touching the bed any more. Finally his feet slipped in through the entrance, and it stopped: Jonathan was fully enveloped in his sister's ass.

"are you okay in there?" she exclaimed? Jonathan had been so disoriented, he didn't really process her question at first; but soon he processed and answered:

"um, yeah" (he was surprised he could even breathe) "I guess I'm fine, very confused and disgusted, but not actually in any pain."

"Okay, I was really scared. Sooo.... do you have any ideas how to get you out?"

"well, I guess you could try and push like... well like you were pooping?"

"I'll give it a try" she started pushing and Jonathan felt fresh air hit his feet.

"I think it's working, I'm starting to move out." She kept going and soon he had only his head stuck inside of her. She pushed a few more times and Jonathan felt his head running through her plump fleshy cheeks, and out into the open air. "phew" he said when it was all done. "That was really weird."
MrMalleable
New to the forum

Re: The "Gift"

Postby MrMalleable » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:18 pm

That evening, Jonathan heard a knock at his door.

"Jonathan, can I come talk to you about something?" his mother Ellen asked.

"sure, come in" he answered.

"Anna told me a pretty weird story, she said you accidentally got pushed into her bottom. Is that true?"

"yeah" Jonathan answered "it was pretty weird. What did you have to say about it?"

"well, I think we need to understand what happened with that. Whatever made that possible, we need to figure out what causes it, and what the limits are. If it happens again and we don't know how it works, then you could get seriously hurt."

"Okay, do you have any plans for how to figure out how it works."

"well, this might sound kind of weird, but I think we should put you in my bottom. Then we can see if you can escape on your own. If it happens with a stranger somehow, you don't want to be at their mercy."

"I guess that makes a little sense, but wouldn't it be better just to make sure it doesn't ever happen?"

"but how can you be sure? I think it'll be much safer if we make sure we have a plan in case it does happen."

"okay, I guess we can give it a try."

"Then climb in" she turned around and pulled her pants and underwear down. Hesitantly, Jonathan inched his face towards his mother's ass, till she suddenly pressed it back against his face. "I decided to help you get it over with" she explained after he had stuck to her. Similarly to before, Jonathan started slipping into her ass. "why don't you see if you can stop it now?" she asked "the sooner you can stop something like this, the better. He started struggling, pressing his hands against her and pushing away. His efforts did little if anything, and he continued progressing into her bowel. Before long he was completely inside of her body. "don't stop fighting it" she insisted, maybe you can escape when now that whatever pulled you in isn't pulling anymore. He tried to squirm, and press against the tissue above him to move down, but it still had no impact. After a while of struggling he gave up.

"Mom, I don't think it's possible. I haven't been able to move even an inch. Can you just let me out now."

"we can't give up yet" she said. "I still think you can do it, so I'm not letting you out till you do it on your own. If you want to relax for a bit, you can, but you're not coming out till you figure out how to do it on your own."

"uh..okay" he answered, not feeling too good about that response.

"well, if you're not even trying to escape right now, maybe now's a good time for my run." She pulled up her pants now, and he felt her flesh tighten around him. He felt her start walking, then he could tell her gait changed as she walked down the stairs. They paused for a moment and Jonathan heard the door to his parents bedroom open and shut. He felt her body bending and pressing around him as she changed out of her jeans and t-shirt, and into something else, presumably more suited for running. There were a few more minutes of walking and doors, till they were outside and her rhythm shifted from a walk to a run. He felt her bouncing and shaking much more violently now as her bowels squeezed around him with each step. This continued for a bit, which wasn't exactly the "relaxation" she had said she'd let him take. A few minutes into the run, he decided to try again and see if he could escape. "You...can...do it..." she tried to encourage him between breaths as she ran. But he still made no progress and stopped after a while.

When her run was done, she said "okay, I'm going to take a shower now, that'll be a good time for you to try to escape again."

"Okay, I'll give it another go" he said. He felt her walk into the bathroom and strip, then she stood still to give him the best chance.

"Okay, there's nothing even blocking your way now. Give it another try!" she said in an energetic voice.He kicked and squirmed and gave it all his might. He pushed everywhere he thought might make a difference, but he didn't manage to move at all. "I feel bad for enjoying this so much." She commented, "but it feels so good when you move around in there."

"Mom, I didn't need to know that."

"I suppose not, sorry. Still no luck?"

"nothing."

"well feel free to try again whenever you want." the struggling now done, She continued with her shower. After her shower, Ellen decided to go nude the rest of the day since the only people around to see were her husband and her daughter, and she wanted to give Jonathan the best chance of escape.

Ellen made supper which Jonathan missed; he was pretty upset that she didn't even let him out for that. The family watched a movie, Jonathan only got to listen, then everyone went to bed. Jonathan tried to escape several more times through these events, but had no more success than the first few times. Jonathan tried to work his way out again before falling asleep. He heard his mother moaning and still felt pretty weird about that. Eventually, he gave up and calmed down. Lying here now in her embrace, he didn't feel so bad. It was a lot like a full body hug, and her tissues were very soft. He woke up a few times through the night, but his struggles still got him nothing but a few pleasured moans from his mother. In the morning, Ellen got up.

"still nothing?" she asked once more.

"still nothing."

"well, maybe you really can't do it.I guess I should let you out now" She pushed him out and soon he collapsed on the bedroom floor looking up at his mother's naked body.
MrMalleable
New to the forum

Re: The "Gift"

Postby MrMalleable » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:51 pm

The next day, Jonathan woke up to another pair of cheeks in his face.

"hey, what's this about?" he shouted, already feeling himself being drawn in.

"Mom said to do this." Jenna answered "she says that she wants you to keep trying and see if you can rescue yourself, and she says she also wants to experiment, and figure out the other mechanics of this *gift* you seem to have."

"no, no more, I don't want to play escape-the-butt. I've tried everything I can think of, I've squirmed every way I can, I can't control anything when you do this to me."

"Mom said to do it whether you want to or not. She says you can't just give up and let yourself become a slave to the first girl who doesn't want to let you back out." Jonathan gave up, he knew that he wasn't getting anywhere.

Through the course of this conversation, Jonathan was pulled all the way into her ass. She now pulled her underwear up, and then her jeans, making things just a little bit tighter. She walked a few steps, and soon he heard her say:

"okay Mom, he's in there." she slapped her cheeks playfully.

"Okay Jonathan, you tried escaping on your own, and you didn't seem to get anywhere. If you can't escape on your own, then maybe there's a way you can get someone's attention. If you get kidnapped and someone figures out that you're inside the kidnapper, then maybe we can do something to help you escape. I want you to try and shout to me as loud as you can."

Jonathan tried shouting, and shouting. His mother even stuck her ear all the way up against Jenna's ass, and against her stomach, but no matter what, she never even heard the faintest sound.

"wow, you can't hear it?" Jenna asked "he sounds so loud to me."

"it must be the way the sound carries. It carries to your ear pretty well, but not anywhere else. Okay, here's an idea, my hand is on her bottom. Try and kick, maybe I can feel it"

Jonathan kicked, "Oh good, I felt it" Ellen exclaimed. "That's the first hope I've seen that we might be able to get you back if you're kidnapped."

"okay, time for the next test. Let's see if Jenna can figure out how to poop without letting you out. If your kidnapper can't poop without releasing you, then they can't hold on to you forever."

He felt a few more steps, then he felt Jenna's muscles tighten as she sat down on the toilet. Things tightened around him as he felt Jenna pushing. He didn't move, and he didn't feel anything go passed him either, but he heard the poop hitting the toilet water.

"you still in there Jonathan" his mother asked.

"yeah" Jonathan answered.

"yeah, he can hear you" Jenna relayed to their mother.

"well, there goes that hope."

"hey, I thought you just tried to push like you were pooping the first time when you let me out. What was different about this time?"

"I don't know' Jenna replied with a shrug in her voice. "I just thought about poop coming out this time not you."

"okay, I have some other ideas." Mom suggested "push him out."

Jonathan came out and was relieved to breath fresh air for a bit.

"Okay, now let's send him in feet first." Mom said. Jenna made her her bottom available and Mom put Jonathan's feet up to it, and pushed them in. To his disappointment, but not really surprise, he started sliding into her. The process stopped with his head between Jenna's cheeks, he could still see a little bit, and the air was fresher.

"can you still hear me mom?" he asked.

"yeah" she answered, "but we should probably test with pants on. We can't go stripping people to look for you." So Jenna pulled her underwear and pants up.

"okay, now" Jonathan asked.

"yep, I can still hear you." Mom answered. "so if it happens that way, we have that hope, people can hear you. Try and kick and punch, let's see if I can feel you move."

Jonathan tried, but he couldn't push forward as well as he could kick, and his mother couldn't feel the kick through Jenna's stomach, so they concluded that Jonathan's motions wouldn't be perceivable if he entered a captor's body feet first.

"okay, we've got at least one way to find you if you get kidnapped. If you enter head first, then we can feel your kicks, and if you enter feet first, then we can hear you." Her voice grew further away as she talked to Jenna now. That's all the ideas I have, so if you want to let him out now, you can."

"what if I don't want to?" Jenna asked

"come on let me out." Jonathan pleaded

"well, I guess you can hold on to him for a bit if you want, just be nice" she answered.

"okay, I promise I'll be nice" she said. He felt a few running steps as Jenna took him to her own room, then felt himself turned more heads up as she laid on her stomach on the bed.

"why did you want to keep me in here?" Jonathan asked

"well..."Jenna was hesitant to talk about it."it feels pretty good having you in there and I hoped you would help me masturbate." She answered.

"no way, I'm not going to give you any incentive to keep me in here." he replied.

"if you do it, I'll let you out as soon as I'm done." she said, trying to tempt him.

"not a chance, if I do, you'll want to trap me again. I'm not going to reward you for holding me against my will."

"Okay, if you won't help me, I've got a few ideas to use you any way." she answered. She pulled her knees to her chest and started squeezing her muscles tight around him. She continued using him as a dildo this way and started moaning, soon reaching climax. "since you wouldn't help, you can stay in there till I'm ready to get up." she said, drifting off to sleep on her bed for a mid-morning nap.
MrMalleable
New to the forum

Return to Analvore