Theme: Sex with feral preds. WOrth it?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Theme: Sex with feral preds. WOrth it?

Postby Beanxx » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:44 pm

Hi Folks! This is my first post here.

There is an uncommon subset of circumstances or motives in vore tales, the internal logic of which I find particularly arousing. I am writing to request pointers to instances of this, new or old, especially comics and stories.

There are species of baboon for which, when the female is sexually available, her butt turns red. Human females, of course, are more subtle than this, and a male must typically look to behavior instead.

However, if a woman has an excellent reason not to have sex with a particular partner, and does so anyway, my subconscious at least is convinced she is really, really aroused – excited enough to overcome any fear and ignore the danger. As a result of this unconscious logic I have developed a number of fetishes (e.g. mothers with their sons, MILFs with shotas, women and animals – all instances where intrinsic reasons not to mate with a particular partner are joined by severe social penalties).

So when two or more of these things line up, I think it is really hot. In particular, human female prey eagerly giving themselves sexually to a feral male predator, where the risk of being consumed is high and very obvious, pushes all my buttons, espe cially if she talks about it first with somone who wants to watch. Examples would include Strega’s bears, Blackrain’s toothless raptors and several episodes of his “The Vore Show”, and the short story “Getting To Know The Band Mascot”, posted by Reddragon12480. In Getting to Know the Band Mascot, the POV character (Emily) wants both to have sex with the dragon and to be eaten by it. For this fantasy to work for me, the former is necessary, but the latter can just be a risk, or postcoital acceptance, or something. Although her begging or ordering the dragon to fuck her and then eat her does not follow the pattern above perfectly, but I still thought it wad pretty hot. Of course if the prey is eaten, that highlights that the risk is real and substantial. Having the POV character watch another girl be eaten first would have a similar effect

I would very much like to acquire more examples that fit this pattern, whether stories or comics, and whether new or existing. I recognize that my preference for female prey and male preds is mere prejudice, but that is what works for me. YMMV.
Beanxx
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration