Experimental Game

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Experimental Game

Postby ComicalField » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:11 pm

Hey all!

Im working on a sort of... Experiment.

its being made in MV, and includes;

Vore in battles!
that's the only guarantee I can make so far.

[[demo link here (its not done yet)]]

Now, Feel free to ask me about... anything you want to know about this.
ComicalField
New to the forum

Re: Experimental Game

Postby Matteo42 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:51 pm

Well that's pretty vague xD

Say, how about adding in this thread some information about your experiment? What kinds of vore, what prey/pred, what position will the player be in this.
Then more broad: is there a theme, a story to follow? Will it be linear, or more extravagant with side quests, re-playable stuff, any of that?

Or, well, is there nothing of that planned yet? xD
Anyway, I'll be checkin in on this from time to time, as always
Matteo42
Somewhat familiar

Postby ComicalField » Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:54 pm

I...

Dont have any plans right now.

at all.
ComicalField
New to the forum

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:20 pm

ComicalField wrote:I don't have any plans, at all.

8O
Are you sure that you have AT LEAST a little experienced in game making/development?

If I were to post a thread about my game, I would post a short synopsis of the game, what the game will and will not contain, provide screenshots (at least 3), and present a demo for everyone to try out.

Making a game blindly with no direction/plans doesn't look good on my eyes, and I rather see a game with a clear direction and planning on what the game will look like in the future.
Don't bother me... Move along and pretend I don't exist...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ComicalField » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:23 pm

I mean, i know how RPG Maker works. this is just a slight experiment to see if this is even possible to pull off.

when i do plan on making a full game from this, i will provide info about it
ComicalField
New to the forum

Postby Schagura » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:39 pm

ComicalField wrote:I mean, i know how RPG Maker works. this is just a slight experiment to see if this is even possible to pull off.

when i do plan on making a full game from this, i will provide info about it

Experimenting with Gameplay mechanics is exciting for sure. And a real "Vore Battle System" wasn't made for RPG Maker till now, so thats interesting to hear!

Though my question is.. why make an empty post like this then? If you have nothing to show to the players, and their first time they see this thread is that its empty promises with nothing backing it up, then they will just throw it into the "Eh, its never going to be anything substential anyway" basket.

Why not create a Vore Battle System in RPG Maker, make some placeholder characters like slimes or whatever, test it out, and then show it to the masses?
Like a "Hey, here's this cool idea I had for an interesting Vore Battle System! Let me know if you want to see a full game with it!" post? With Images, so people can instantly tell what the idea is about and if it looks interesting or not?

And since I work with RPG Maker I can tell you, the Vore Plugin can make some nice and interesting battles involving Vore. The problem is that everything else usually suffers if you do not have plugins to make that more interesting. RPG Maker just has this kinda "bare-bones" feel to it unfortunately.
regards
Schagura
Schagura
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration