Persona 5 Request

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Persona 5 Request

Postby KR75 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:13 pm

Would anybody be willing to write a cast wipe story where all of the female party members and confidants get :gulp: swallowed whole and eaten headfirst by Joker? There was a story years ago from an artist on this website named Parabola0 that had this same premise except it was for Persona 4. I figured I should just ask at this point. Would love detailed swallowing and descriptions of flavors. Would also appreciate comparison of flavors for some of the victims saying one taste better than the other. If you are looking to practice your writing skills or are struggling to find a topic for your next work then I invite you to give this a shot. Thank you in advanced to anybody who takes the time to read/reply to this request.
KR75
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration