Request: Kaa X Inuyasha X Koga NSFW flash game commision?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Request: Kaa X Inuyasha X Koga NSFW flash game commision?

Postby Corporaterust552 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:42 pm

So, here's the thing. I've got a great idea for a Kaa X Inuyasha X Koga NSFW vore/yaoi interactive flash game but I don't know anyone who does yaoi/gay flash game commissions. The only two artists I know currently who do NSFW flash games are Tritium and Lusty38 and neither do gay stuff. Does anyone know any artists for me to get in touch with?

As for want I want in a nutshell, Kaa coils Inuyasha and Koga and has them belly dance nude inside his belly to assert domination and after regurgitating them later has them become male prostitutes to bring him money.
They would wear these rubber thongs with a snake scale pattern matching Kaa's scales to show subservience.

I am willing to pay $100-$200 in commission to see this much wanted flash game brought into existence.

If anyone knows how to make an NSFW flash game like this let me know.

Thanks. :-D
Attachments
Kaa Inuyasha Koga male prostitution yaoi flash game idea.txt
(8.7 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
Corporaterust552
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration