When she can eat him

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

When she can eat him

Postby Getin87 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:26 am

So I’ve been having more female on male ideas wich seem to be liked, so there’s a girl wh just does everything for this guy. We see her buying him so much stuff, but then we eventually see them playing a game, and he wins. Someone else tells him, “you could just let her win once in a while.” Then he explains, “oh no, then she’d be having fried me for breakfast.” The deal is explained that was originally she eats him if he cheats, but it was moved up the more she did for him. Him still telling her, “i will not be in your belly tonight” but then she gets pregnant and he decides she needs the sustainence, seasong himself and discribe h his body parts to her as menu items
Getin87
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration