Macro Doe Prey in the Wilderness M/F

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Macro Doe Prey in the Wilderness M/F

Postby unicorn » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:45 pm

There's a drawing i've been kind of obsessed with recently; set it as my wallpaper and everything. You can see it here -> https://e621.net/posts/4619917 it's SFW and shows a macro female deer hanging out with a human camper on a cliffside (click 'view original' beneath to see it larger, it's very detailed)

Anyway, i love the idea of macro prey, and it's something you don't see very much. Smaller pred/larger prey is great even on a somewhat normal scale, but there's just something appealing about the absurdity of such an extreme size difference as a humanoid swallowing and digesting a macro who's much larger and like 100x their mass.

Thought i'd offer this image as inspiration, as it has stirred up this niche curiosity in myself.
Like imagine in that image the deer has approached the camper all friendly and flirty, very nonthreatening in her mannerisms (despite the other guy in the image's foreground who simply can't handle it, lol.) She sees that the campers are about to start cooking some food, so the deer offers herself to the camper, which he eagerly accepts, starting with her cute nose and working slowly down her massive, voluptuous body until she's all packed away... it would also be hot if it was a cockvore scenario admittedly...

I'd really love to read a story like this if anyone else finds the idea titillating! i'd even commission it if someone was willing and i could afford their price. If you want to talk about this, feel free to send me a PM.

This picture just really feels like it could be a depiction of a moment right before a vore scene xD (with all due respect to the artist, who i'm sure had no intention of inspiring this xD) and i know most people would probably rather see the doe scarf up the little guy, but why not give it a fun twist i say! I'm not biased at all! >.>
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration