Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Balance combat and items?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Leave enemy strength and items as-is. (Note: Food items don't heal so i will fix those regardless)
26%
Leave enemy strength as-is but balance items.
6%
Balance enemy strength but leave items as-is.
18%
Balance enemy strength and items.
49%

Total votes : 87

Re: Forest Monster HD! (New update is here :D)

Postby Raiden264 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:43 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm working on patching bugs and adding new cg and facesets for some scenes across FMHD. If there are scenes you feel could use a touch up or bugs you've come across please let me know! Also because I think I missed answering this before, if you're looking for older versions of the game, or need help finding things you can find all that on our discord server. Link is on the page 1. :gulp:
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:27 pm

Raiden264 wrote:Hey everyone,

I'm working on patching bugs and adding new cg and facesets for some scenes across FMHD. If there are scenes you feel could use a touch up or bugs you've come across please let me know! Also because I think I missed answering this before, if you're looking for older versions of the game, or need help finding things you can find all that on our discord server. Link is on the page 1. :gulp:

Not sure if you remember, but I suggested long ago that a hint on where to find either an item or a location should be given as near the Shouting Shaft. So called because there's patches of grass in the shape of an ejaculating penis and every time you step on a patch it appears to yell "Penis" for no apparent reason. I do not remember what you needed, but I do know it sounded funny to me to call that area the Shouting Shaft and the quest giver to also call it such. (On a side note, ejaculate used to mean yelling with excessive force. So calling it the Shouting Shaft is doubly funny for anyone in the know.)

Also, game balance could do with a touch-up. The way to a two-star quest area should not be such a beef gate (to use a TV Tropes term) when compared to a three or even four star quest. Speaking of, you might want to reorder the quests from lowest star to most stars to give an idea of which might be easier and harder to do.

By the way, if and when FMHD is more or less complete and you move onto the sequel plus interquel(?), will the Patreon exclusive version be available for everyone to incentivize folks to pay for the Patreon version of the next two games?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Content2020 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:18 am

The next best update would probably be a complete redo of most of the bellies in the game. Just taking an image and applying a morph tool to create a belly really doesn't do the game any service, especially when you compare it to the fantastic image edits in the original versions.
Content2020
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:56 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
Raiden264 wrote:Hey everyone,

Not sure if you remember, but I suggested long ago that a hint on where to find either an item or a location should be given as near the Shouting Shaft. So called because there's patches of grass in the shape of an ejaculating penis and every time you step on a patch it appears to yell "Penis" for no apparent reason. I do not remember what you needed, but I do know it sounded funny to me to call that area the Shouting Shaft and the quest giver to also call it such. (On a side note, ejaculate used to mean yelling with excessive force. So calling it the Shouting Shaft is doubly funny for anyone in the know.)

Also, game balance could do with a touch-up. The way to a two-star quest area should not be such a beef gate (to use a TV Tropes term) when compared to a three or even four star quest. Speaking of, you might want to reorder the quests from lowest star to most stars to give an idea of which might be easier and harder to do.

By the way, if and when FMHD is more or less complete and you move onto the sequel plus interquel(?), will the Patreon exclusive version be available for everyone to incentivize folks to pay for the Patreon version of the next two games?

Lol the shouting staff thing is funny, and if I can find a game hint to put there, then yeah I'd be happy to. Game balancing is something I'll need to take a deeper look at. Depending on the level of effort, it could be done, but I'm not sure I wanted the difficulty of quests based on area, rather, wanted it to be more fluid that difficult and easy quests can be found pretty much everywhere.

As for the patreon version becoming free...I'm not so sure yet. The free version of the game does still have 72 scenes in it, and, those scenes are typically on the longer side at that. If 72 scenes weren't enough to convince someone to support the projects, I'm a little hesistant that just showing more would do it. If someone wants to see how the current releases look, the best way would be to try out the Shaman Quest demo, or GOH demo....the latter of which I'm actually adding a few scenes to and releasing soon.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby snakegirls » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:09 am

In Forest monster HD how do you compete the cat and mouse quest?
snakegirls
New to the forum

Postby Raiden264 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:40 am

Hey guys,

I'm finishing up a patch for this weekend and adding some new CG for the foxgirl, Gina the giantess, and the harpy on shaman mountain. If there are bugs you guys experienced recently you haven't seen reported, please do let me know :)
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Darkonnocturna » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:17 am

Quick question: how heavy is this game’s focus on fatal Vore?
Is it pure fatal Vore? Mostly fatal Vore? A balance of fatal and non-fatal?
Asking as a non-fatal enthusiast
Darkonnocturna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 am

Hey guys,

Small update here. I've patched a few bugs, and introduced new CG for three scenes. You can find all the details in the changelog as well as the update file in the game folder. To play and see the new changes just download and copy/paste your saves over from the old game folder as usual. If you run into new major bugs please report them in the discord or here, and I'll patch them as soon as I get a chance. Thanks as always for playing! :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:24 pm

Did you manage to add in a clue about where to find the item in the desert by saying it's near the Shouting Shaft?
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:31 pm

Alright, serious question, is there a reason why you don't see Gina anymore during the cutscene when she eats you? You're in her and if you stay it's just a black screen. I remember before there was a picture of a girl and then what you did to her a bit later. Might want to fix that if it's not supposed to be a black screen at that moment.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:30 pm

Ahhh thanks wario, I'll take a look
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Jadex » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:37 am

Raiden264 wrote:Hey guys,

Small update here. I've patched a few bugs, and introduced new CG for three scenes. You can find all the details in the changelog as well as the update file in the game folder. To play and see the new changes just download and copy/paste your saves over from the old game folder as usual. If you run into new major bugs please report them in the discord or here, and I'll patch them as soon as I get a chance. Thanks as always for playing! :gulp:

wets heckin goo!!
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby ImperialTrom » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:22 pm

I have a question, you say the free version have 72 scenes but how many the paids one add ? :O
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:39 am

ImperialTrom wrote:I have a question, you say the free version have 72 scenes but how many the paids one add ? :O

The subscriber version has about 38 more scenes than the standard version. Also, subscribing gets you access to all the games, not just FMHD. Also includes Shaman Quest and Goddess of Hunger :gulp:
Raiden264
Participator

Postby HoneyCookie » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 am

Hello.

There are 2 errors in this game.

1: When you scape from prision with the fox girl through the tunnel, in the other side theres a error. The game crash with the message:

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Face/cat-face 3

2: If you get captured with the fox girl, she will devour you, but some text call she "cat girl.".
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game