Trying to make an internal view for skyrim!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Trying to make an internal view for skyrim!

Postby Ocelotz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi everyone, sorry for my english.
I will try to make an internal view mod for skyrim, where you inside the pred you teleport to another area, there you will try to survive, in my mind this will be an option in dialogue.
This is my idea,I want to know what do you guys think about this.
Ocelotz
New to the forum

Re: Trying to make an internal view for skyrim!

Postby jyoster » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:02 pm

Certainty something new, could work.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnalagousSam » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:12 pm

Yeah, I'd love to see a stomach dungeon or something along those lines. It'd be neat if it integrated with a player shrinking mod.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ocelotz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:08 pm

I took this idea when I was playing with the " alternate actors" mod , I selected my follower ,Lydia, and with her I ate my character, then I choose to control him again, and then I was in a red screen falling , and there was all npcs that Lydia ate, that was crazy
Ocelotz
New to the forum

Postby Nornim » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 am

Certainly an interesting addition to Devourment, just don't bite off more then you can chew.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 am

So, how do you plan on getting access to the scripts though? Are you gonna decompile everything with Champollion (There's a looooot of pex files ^^;) and correct all the scripting bugs left by the decompiler? Just curious :o
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 pm

So you're trying to...

Internal view..

Skyrim..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2-eRWgyGq8
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:50 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:So, how do you plan on getting access to the scripts though? Are you gonna decompile everything with Champollion (There's a looooot of pex files ^^;) and correct all the scripting bugs left by the decompiler? Just curious :o

You don't need the scripts to do what he seems to be proposing, assuming he is talking about devourment. I had something similar that worked to the extent a player would be teleported to the 'stomach' cell, but since I a: didn't care about prey stuff and b: had no easy way of making a new room (The cell was just a plain stone chamber with a light source), it seemed a bit pointless.

Wish him all the best with it though.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Sideromelane wrote:You don't need the scripts to do what he seems to be proposing, assuming he is talking about devourment. I had something similar that worked to the extent a player would be teleported to the 'stomach' cell

But how do you get the player to teleport to the newly created cell without editing the scripts? Excuse any stupid thing I might have said, never had a look at Devourment's inner workings ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:11 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:You don't need the scripts to do what he seems to be proposing, assuming he is talking about devourment. I had something similar that worked to the extent a player would be teleported to the 'stomach' cell

But how do you get the player to teleport to the newly created cell without editing the scripts? Excuse any stupid thing I might have said, never had a look at Devourment's inner workings ^^;

You'd have to alter the script when the devourment mod checks when the player is eaten onDevour or something. So yes, you have to change the devourment scripts.

However, you can load another ESP that checks for a state the devourment mod is currently in... and after a certain amount of game ticks after being devoured, transfer the player to the internal cell. (You can't do it as soon as the player is devoured though, as this could cause problems with devourment.)

The only real problems I see in terms of making an internal cell/view for Devourment is twofold...

1. The player talks with the predator.
This is problematic, because you'd need to somehow hide the NPC you're talking to, but not make them "Invisible," like with how you can talk to meridia without being able to see her or see an "Invisible" model of her stealthed in front of you. In addition, radiantly spawned enemies (FF* hex) is another thing altogether...

2. Radiant Spawns
Radiant Spawning enemies / predators are strange, because you'd have to design a radiant internal cell for them. Like you could tell the game to choose a random radiant cell (out of 4-5 of them) and assign it on the fly to that specific actor hex value. But this can be taxing for the modder, as they'd have to make cell references, NPC references for each type of situation.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby FoShiznit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Wouldn't it make more sense to just create a stomach internal model, implement it as a weapon view model, and force-equip it on the player when eaten? That way you could still see yourself struggling in the stomach in third-person, and could talk to your predator no problem.
FoShiznit
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:21 pm

FoShiznit wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense to just create a stomach internal model, implement it as a weapon view model, and force-equip it on the player when eaten? That way you could still see yourself struggling in the stomach in third-person, and could talk to your predator no problem.

But what about us who want it first person?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby killermeow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Probably easier to do it the way World Eater Beater did it, with a separate room you're teleported into when you perform a certain task, in this case the dialogue option. Problem is both coding it and making a good internal area, but it CAN be done.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game