God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: God Complex: Vore; RPG game. <September update>

Postby fuocoperpetuo » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:33 pm

Is there growth weight/gain?
fuocoperpetuo
Been posting for a bit

Postby salamoun » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:42 am

Agate wrote:Will the maids be able to eat some of our followers whenever the update that makes them have a bigger role happens?

In some cases yes, tho it will heavily depend on the maid and follower and nobody will be digested without your direct involvement.

fuocoperpetuo wrote:Is there growth weight/gain?

There is some growth/shrinking via magic and such, but there is are no visual gains from eating people. Well technically there is one scene, where a side character gains weight after eating someone, but it's rare to appear and it won't be a thing for the main characters.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Agate » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:45 am

salamoun wrote:
Agate wrote:Will the maids be able to eat some of our followers whenever the update that makes them have a bigger role happens?

In some cases yes, tho it will heavily depend on the maid and follower and nobody will be digested without your direct involvement.

fuocoperpetuo wrote:Is there growth weight/gain?

There is some growth/shrinking via magic and such, but there is are no visual gains from eating people. Well technically there is one scene, where a side character gains weight after eating someone, but it's rare to appear and it won't be a thing for the main characters.

I see, well I can’t wait to watch as some of my party members get reduced to nothing but a Maid’s meal!
Agate
New to the forum

Postby Observer702 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:57 pm

hello, new to browsing the forums on this site(mostly just use the gallery) I just wanted to confirm that 0.7.2.5 is the most recent version? I want to make sure I downloaded the right one
Observer702
New to the forum

Postby nico240 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:00 pm

yes brother new actualicion
nico240
Been posting for a bit

Postby zandyelmado » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:34 am

the game is fun and all but i can't get past the bones puzzle in that dessert level....any suggestions?
zandyelmado
New to the forum

Postby truck » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:43 am

zandyelmado wrote:the game is fun and all but i can't get past the bones puzzle in that dessert level....any suggestions?

have a screenshot of the bones puzzle? honestly for me, i cheated and used a save game editor to give myself high levels of everything so i could breeze through the game. if its the one i am thinking of, its a kind of hidden path you have to follow. the only way to beat it is memory and a lot of health potions without cheating like i did.
truck
Participator

Postby NatsukiRem » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:19 pm

zandyelmado wrote:the game is fun and all but i can't get past the bones puzzle in that dessert level....any suggestions?

So basically you have to count how many skeletons (thus bones) you have in each floor starting from the first one and ignoring the one where there are way too many
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby Kochella » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:31 am

Petition to add Chione as a follower, the interaction with her was good enough and had enough depth to it I was surprised that she wasn't already recruitable.

She even has an inbuilt motivation to follow you, either finding clues about her goddess or discovering the source of the corrupted creature that caused her actions.

Her model being cute has nothing to do with these statements, I assure you.
Kochella
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:57 am

Kochella wrote:Petition to add Chione as a follower, the interaction with her was good enough and had enough depth to it I was surprised that she wasn't already recruitable.

She even has an inbuilt motivation to follow you, either finding clues about her goddess or discovering the source of the corrupted creature that caused her actions.

The issue is that she's not really combat capable and I think she's unable to leave the pyramid.
God Complex Patreon or SubscribeStar for progress reports and potential support.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sleepykat1324 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:58 am

salamoun wrote:
Kochella wrote:Petition to add Chione as a follower, the interaction with her was good enough and had enough depth to it I was surprised that she wasn't already recruitable.

The issue is that she's not really combat capable and I think she's unable to leave the pyramid.

oh well at least we can always visit her in her pyramid. never wanted to show her beyond the dessert anyways. while I'm simping for dessert preds is there any chance to be able to give yourself to the sphinx after answering correctly to be added?
Sleepykat1324
New to the forum

Postby NatsukiRem » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:53 am

Sleepykat1324 wrote:
salamoun wrote:

oh well at least we can always visit her in her pyramid. never wanted to show her beyond the dessert anyways. while I'm simping for dessert preds is there any chance to be able to give yourself to the sphinx after answering correctly to be added?

Man, I love the sphinx :/
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby marceber » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:56 am

Sorry, its been a while since I played this great game so I downloaded the latest version, however, it seems like the screen is stuck in a very small size. I fail to remember if this was always the case or if I'm not seeing a way to expand the screen. Can anyone give some advice?
marceber
New to the forum

Postby rol954 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:12 am

marceber wrote:Sorry, its been a while since I played this great game so I downloaded the latest version, however, it seems like the screen is stuck in a very small size. I fail to remember if this was always the case or if I'm not seeing a way to expand the screen. Can anyone give some advice?

From what I remember many old rpg maker games are stuck in a small window, but you can try pressing f1 while in game I think it gives some additional options
rol954
New to the forum

Postby JaAlBe » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:55 pm

Anybody know when the next update is scheduled for?
JaAlBe
New to the forum

Postby NatsukiRem » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 pm

JaAlBe wrote:Anybody know when the next update is scheduled for?

Come on, man.
It's written in giant, in red, on the very first lines to not ask about updates :/
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:21 am

Hopefully this week.

NatsukiRem wrote:

Come on, man.
It's written in giant, in red, on the very first lines to not ask about updates :/

Honestly I never noticed that.
Discord
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NatsukiRem » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 am

salamoun wrote:

Hopefully this week.

NatsukiRem wrote:

Come on, man.

Honestly I never noticed that.

:/
NatsukiRem
New to the forum

Postby TT2000 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:30 pm

Oh just my fuckin' luck. I've just redownloaded the game yesterday... :(

Welp, here go again...
TT2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby wrergggfc » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:33 pm

Why did you say that? Now I will check this page every 2 hours!
wrergggfc
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game