Fallout Vore Overhaul Addon: Voremersion v1.4.8

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore Addon: Voremersion Companion Mod

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:16 am

So I wound up reinstalling the whole thing, but when I find Bria in the basement, she doesn't have the body she should have.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:03 pm

Hey I have 2 suggestions for the mod after playing it, the first and easiest one to implement would be to have bria be able to shit out her prey, and the second harder to implement one would be perhaps getting someone to voice her, either someone from the community or we can set up a patreon or something to hire a voice actress
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Nateman9 wrote:Hey I have 2 suggestions for the mod after playing it, the first and easiest one to implement would be to have bria be able to shit out her prey, and the second harder to implement one would be perhaps getting someone to voice her, either someone from the community or we can set up a patreon or something to hire a voice actress

The way scatting works is in the base code of FOVore. v1.0 and below are not meant to recode the core scripts. I have some plans on doing an overhaul, and I'll consider making a follower loot system similar to the player's.

I would love to have her voice acted, but it's not really something I'm too terribly concerned about at this moment in time.

Aviator2345 wrote:So I wound up reinstalling the whole thing, but when I find Bria in the basement, she doesn't have the body she should have.

Please post a picture, and can you show me your load order?
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Here's a picture
wasterArmor.esp is 0C
Voremersion_Bria.esp is 60
Attachments
20180127184300_1.jpg
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:37 pm

That's the correct outfit. I'm guessing you're wanting her curvier, like in my OP pictures. In those pictures, I use an Atomic Beauty variant of the waster armor. The link for it is included as an optional download.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:53 pm

I mentioned in the Fallout Vore 2.0 thread that I was developing a small mod to change pred weight over time. I've uploaded a second alpha version of it to the main post. If you feel like alpha testing it, give it a whirl. The only plug in for FOVore I know of that will not work with it will be Three Prey. I'm having to run a modified core script to get cross mod communication, so ConsumptionRegistryScript.pex is included as a loose file. Make a backup of your ConsumptionRegistry.pex.

I also may have uncovered a bug in Bria's perk effects while testing Thicc Vore. I need to do some additional testing, but it looks like the perk is either refreshing or sending the message for Large and In Charge when the player goes from three prey to two. It was hard to tell because I had a constant stream of debug notices while testing Thicc Vore at the time.
Carreau
---

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:42 am

v0.4 is live and uploaded. I had forgotten to make sure Bria's face was properly set in the Creation Kit, and on testing I kept saying "it isn't the standard janky look. Looks good to me!". That's the big fix, and her face should now show up properly on new games. For games already in progress, I've included two presets. The first preset Bria is her face with the Vanilla hair, the second preset is her face with Azar's Short 6 hairstyle (my preferred hair for her). You'll need Looks Menu from the Nexus to apply presets if you don't already have it. The OP is already updated.
Carreau
---

Postby Souliguide » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:36 am

FFS, i seriously cant make any mod work.
I have Bria in basement, but she is only flying head and invisible body.

This is the mods I have installed:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2570ie9.jpg

...and of course. NOTHING works.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:33 am

Make sure the waster armor nif files are loaded into the correct data folder. \Data\mesh\Armor\wasterArmor

It sounds like something didn't install correctly.

waster1.png

Here's where wasterArmor.esp is looking for the .nif files If the filename and directory are incorrect/missing then it'll fail to load a model

waster2.png

Here's how Voremersion_bria.esp is looking to wasterArmor.esp It's using the armor addon entry from wasterArmor.esp. So it'll fail to load a valid model if everything's missing.

ScreenShot48.png

This is what happens when I change the file path so the .nif fails to load.
Carreau
---

Postby Souliguide » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:48 am

Thats exactly what I see, but I have no idea what you are talking about really. I am using Nexus Mod Manager.
And I checked if waster armor is in Fallout4\Data\mesh\Armor\wasterArmor and it is.

Carreau wrote:Make sure the waster armor nif files are loaded into the correct data folder. \Data\mesh\Armor\wasterArmor

It sounds like something didn't install correctly.

waster1.png

Here's where wasterArmor.esp is looking for the .nif files If the filename and directory are incorrect/missing then it'll fail to load a model

waster2.png

Here's how Voremersion_bria.esp is looking to wasterArmor.esp It's using the armor addon entry from wasterArmor.esp. So it'll fail to load a valid model if everything's missing.

ScreenShot48.png

This is what happens when I change the file path so the .nif fails to load.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:55 am

The first two pictures were to explain why wasterarmor.nif needs to be located in data\meshes\armor\wasterarmor\ Which version of bria are you using? v0.3 and above use waster armor. v0.2 and down used a custom mashup of nuka world assets.
Carreau
---

Postby Souliguide » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:10 am

wastearmor.nif is in that path so that should be OK.
And im using Voremersion 0.4
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 am

Double check in the in game mod manager that waster armor is indeed activated then. It sounds like you've done everything else right, so I don't know why you'd be having issues. Maybe delete voremersion_bria.esp and redownload it? I''m kind of at a loss as to why you can't see it.
Carreau
---

Postby Souliguide » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 am

yeah, everything is activated. In mod manager and In game too.
I am so done. It should be fucking working. I have CBBE and all but I dont have them in game, even though its activated.
And when I punch invisble Bria, she vores me, but I walk around as half transparent and she is still just flying head.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:45 am

Regarding ThiccVore, I have installed it, eaten nine people, and seen no change.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:Regarding ThiccVore, I have installed it, eaten nine people, and seen no change.

Did you turn it on in MCM?

Souliguide wrote:yeah, everything is activated. In mod manager and In game too.
I am so done. It should be fucking working. I have CBBE and all but I dont have them in game, even though its activated.
And when I punch invisble Bria, she vores me, but I walk around as half transparent and she is still just flying head.

If it's effecting more than just Bria, then there's something else messing everything up. As for the voring thing, that's all vanilla FOVore. The camera isn't working right and player as prey isn't finished as far as I can tell. I put out a small patch in the FOVore thread about the camera issue, but it's still touchy. I'm sorry I can't help you with the underlying CBBE issues you're having :( My experience with mod managers is near zero as I've been manually installing mods for over a decade. But it definitely sounds like there's something wrong with how NMM is installing things.
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Nevermind. I'm just an idiot
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby acualsims » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 pm

I know Bria was just updated not long ago, but for some reason she is still picking up melee weapons like switch blades and tire irons. I can't possibly be fast enough to pick them all up before she can and I know there's an auto loot mod on the nexus but it doesn't affect weapons sadly that I know of. So I'm wondering if anybody has any sort of fix we can do in game or is this just caused by Fallout 4's coding. Thankfully she doesn't use any guns for me but seeing her running up to her enemies with a switch blade and killing them instead of eating them is a bit saddening since I downloaded this for the purpose of a vore companion.
P.S. I have tried downloading better settlers and setting Bria as a custom companion and setting her weapons but she still picks up other melee weapons.
acualsims
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:53 pm

I tried to set her unarmed multiplier to 10x and her melee to 1x, but it was causing her to unequip her devour weapon from what was being reported to me. So I reset her multipliers to 10x melee and 1x for unarmed like I had before. I'll do some play testing and see if I can find something that forces her to favor unarmed weapons over melee weapons. There's not much documentation on the combat style weapon preference multipliers other than "if you jack a multiplier, they'll choose that weapon more often"
Carreau
---

Postby Aviator2345 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:56 pm

Even with the .esp activated and eating 8 people, I'm still not seeing a difference
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game