Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby The_Prof » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:17 pm

Yoshi174 wrote:
killermeow wrote:May as well say it here since nobody has bumped this one yet - The developer has passed away, this game will never receive another update. Truly a shame, they made such good work.

Is there a source for this? I mean an accident could happen to anyone but where do you even hear something like this?

info came from his game discord. One of the server admins got direct confirmation from his family
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Re: Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Postby Skeiron » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:27 am

killermeow wrote:May as well say it here since nobody has bumped this one yet - The developer has passed away, this game will never receive another update. Truly a shame, they made such good work.

I do not want to give people false hope, but I worked a little bit with him on this project and still have access to his in-development files... We had made a little bit of progress since the last update, before COVID and general life things got in the way and the development petered out...

Anyway long story short, I'm looking into the possibility of putting the semi-completed patch in somewhat of releasable state and then putting it out there. This is going to take some time, and I do not know if it is even worth the effort. It has been a while since I looked at the code and it may just be a tiny change from the last release... Anyway at this time I am not planning on taking responsibility of the project, but I was thinking it would be a nice gesture to have a sort of memorial in the game too. Or maybe someone else can make use of the files and take over. Just some musings...

Rest in peace
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game