Shrunken Life (v0.3) [Valentina's back (and more!)]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrunken Life (0.25v)

Postby forumlurker » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:29 am

I can agree to most points posted already. Scenes and the girls are great!

Yet, the increasing lag over time, girls spawning extremely close to you and being faster than you makes for very frustrating gameplay. Especially since most of them are unbeatable. I have yet to notice significant effects from leveling up except from gaining new skills so I hope that could be re balanced.

Maybe it would be an idea to not have girls spawn randomly but have a set number of them on the map and don't require spawning. I suspect that would help with the lag as well.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:03 pm

While attempting to escape vanessa after being recaptured, I did the foot massage thing, that lead to the oral vore scene, then escaped the unbirth scene, this led me to being back at the waitress section where I repeated the results again, foot massage, oral vore, unbirth to escape again, this lead to the game freezing in combat music with the dialog of going back to base and "unbirth" being on the screen at the same time.

I've also noticed many times when being anal vored, the massage option leads to vaginal dialogs instead.

Another suggestion I would have, would be the ability to save when you eat food (end of day) when away from base and "stuck" in various situations as some of these can run quite long, and being unable to take a break without losing 30+ minutes progress can be frustrating, for example with freeze mentioned above lost me 3 levels of progress.

If you would like me to post screenshots I can do so if needed
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Mr_Books » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:49 pm

This game is fun, until you actually try to achieve an objective. Then it's painful.

I'm sure the lag is something everyone agrees needs to be addressed. It gets worse with time and just makes the building frustration that much more unbearable.

When it comes to some of the long repeating sequences, I find myself more often then not just shutting down the game and starting over. Encounters like the Vanessa and the nurse are good for leveling up, if slowly. But the problem is time. I literally don't have time for it. I mean that I run out of time IRL. I think implementing a save system for when you're stuck in one of the loops would make it much easier to bare through it since I don't have to worry about how long it will take me to escape.

I don't know if this is a glitch or a feature, but some of the captors are able to take their turn before I even get an action menu. It is that case that I lost before I could even do anything. There are also cases where the girl will able to act twice and even three times in a row. I find that a little excessive if it was an intended feature.

I'd appreciate a drop in the difficulty considering the number of features there are to work against the player. I'm talking about the combination of sickness, the easily breaking equipment and the fetish system.

Oh. And the fetish system, while interesting, seems to be out of whack. I've gone from not having a fetish for what vore I'm caught in at the time to being 'Game Over' level of fetish in the very first turn of the struggle game. As I have to encounter the 'Great Ones' several times to gain EXP and progress through the game, the sudden fatality seems like a glitch .
I've given in to an urge most dark.
Until regret shall I indulge.
Hmhmhm.
Mr_Books
Heavy user

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:37 pm

From my gameplay so far, it looks like the main fetish glitch is that it either never goes down when you get a new one, or goes to the new one at your current level. Another issue is when you get swarmed with girls, and go from grabbed to grabbed to grabbed, with no time to escape. Also, the big cashes of food, rather then a reward for having the right tools, often seem to be more like a trap, as you are unable to cancel them midway, while being stuck for a long time, and if you don't have the tool, you are still stuck for a second before you can hit leave. You can't even use invisibility, because as soon as you interact with it, the invisibility fades.

A more minor issue is scap. It takes forever to get any, but everything but repairs cost an extreme amount to unlock.

Overall it is a mostly fun game, it just has some issues that need to be fixed in the next version.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:10 am

got eaten by Lunette but got a bug about a sound effect not loading, failed to load stomachloop2_snd.ogg

was able to just keep hitting retry on the error message to progress the scene, but even after loading a save the error screen kept repeating until i restart the game

also, any other swallowing scenes? got the aforementioned Lunette one with a battle, getting eaten by Lunette in the first encounter (sadly not enough pictures on that one) and getting eaten by Lunette's girlfriend in their scene together while trying to escape

love the game so far, find the difficulty a bit highly tuned like other people. the cowgirl and the drunk girl are REALLY hard to escape and are EVERYWHERE
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silhouette » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:00 am

Wait, there's more to this game than Vanessa? She so far has been unbeatable, and leads to a gameover immediately after leaving the starting area, for me.
Silhouette
Participator

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:29 am

Played quite a bit more and noticed some additional things and bugs:
* Talking to Grace (the nun) and staying with her during the Eve vs Grace scene, and then while Grace is asleep get caught by Lucy, you eventually end up in a meditation scene. This scene is literally impossible to win (at least not without items, got too frustrated too fast with it), but it's also impossible to lose. You can pick to surrender, but it doesn't do anything other than resetting your progress. Furthermore, the options to "brush off" your waist, ass and breasts from the nightmare scene are still there for some reason.
* I eventually cheated to make it out of Lucy in this scene, and then picked to play around (her threatening to swallow me made me want to do what I could to make that happen lol), and the game then told me I had unlocked a new area: the forest. Thing is, this area isn't actually unlocked. There's no way to pick it or get to it from what I've managed to find. It did say I could control other characters? But I still haven't found a single other survivor after over six hours of screwing around in this game.
* I finally realized that it's not even possible to lose against the drunk girl and the busty girl, meaning that with bad luck and a fetish for unbirthing/breasts, they can both literally become inescapable, forcing you to reset the entire game. Is this intentional? Is the loss scene just not implemented yet?
* Roxanne gets equally surprised each time she finds out the mall has a love hotel room in the basement. There doesn't seem to be any second scene with her, or any additional dialogue. I can understand if this point is a bit weird to include, since you are probably well aware of additional scenes not having been made yet (lol), just figured I'd point it out if anyone else has been considering chasing her down twice over several hours like I just did.

I still haven't found that Grace scene shown in the sample images (upper right). Will keep looking around until I hopefully manage to get it. Also going to try and get caught by Lucy again. I do really like the concept of NPCs reacting to how and when you last escaped, remembering you and treating you differently as such.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fatedman » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:09 am

I'm sorry but even if I'm into the game, there is this lag in the outside world that completely ruins the game ;o other than that the game could work in the future!
Fatedman
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:00 pm

How can i beat the first girl?
I have to tell, this game is really difficult.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby killermeow » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Silhouette wrote:Wait, there's more to this game than Vanessa? She so far has been unbeatable, and leads to a gameover immediately after leaving the starting area, for me.

Archangel64 wrote:How can i beat the first girl?
I have to tell, this game is really difficult.

Vanessa was pretty easy from what I remember, you can't beat her when you first get caught sure but 2nd attempt you can pleasure her into orgasming you out without much trouble. Just don't be dumb and try to struggle and nothing else, it will only prolong a long painful loss. The problem is after her, as only that and the high class girls are easy- or really even possible- to beat early on. I still have yet to find another girl that you can beat at low levels to gain exp, so if you're having trouble with the first encounter it might be better to wait for a better balanced version to come out anyways, because it's currently in a very frustrating state.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:36 pm

Sounds like some got a lot further than most of us. Does anyone have a list of scenes? I went through the folder and while I couldn't open the files, a lot of names sounds unfamiliar.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ProfessorWeenwhack » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:00 pm

bug report- i had issues in the scene when
Spoiler: show
valetina puts you in vanessa and you have to escape vanessa in a time limit. while trying to escape vanessa i had both valetina and vanessa pulling me in as if i never got out of valetina in the first place.

there is an option with the teacher that requires you to be level 6 to use it but its greyed out even at levels 6-9. is this bugged or not implemented yet?

HentaiProdigy wrote:Played quite a bit more and noticed some additional things and bugs:
* Talking to Grace (the nun) and staying with her during the Eve vs Grace scene, and then while Grace is asleep get caught by Lucy, you eventually end up in a meditation scene. This scene is literally impossible to win (at least not without items, got too frustrated too fast with it), but it's also impossible to lose. You can pick to surrender, but it doesn't do anything other than resetting your progress. Furthermore, the options to "brush off" your waist, ass and breasts from the nightmare scene are still there for some reason.
* I eventually cheated to make it out of Lucy in this scene, and then picked to play around (her threatening to swallow me made me want to do what I could to make that happen lol), and the game then told me I had unlocked a new area: the forest. Thing is, this area isn't actually unlocked. There's no way to pick it or get to it from what I've managed to find. It did say I could control other characters? But I still haven't found a single other survivor after over six hours of screwing around in this game.

*if you pleasure lucy enough you will get eva's attention (3X) and eventually lucy will run off (takes forever without the use of lust essence)

*you need amelia unlocked to access the forest, but the forest is about 95% empty right now anyways. i think amelia showed up after 30 or so days but i'm not sure what triggers her showing up.
ProfessorWeenwhack
New to the forum

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:54 pm

forumlurker wrote:Sounds like some got a lot further than most of us. Does anyone have a list of scenes? I went through the folder and while I couldn't open the files, a lot of names sounds unfamiliar.

Off the top of my head:
* Vanessa
- Oral arousal mini-game, where you protect boob/butt/poon. Losing or winning does not matter.
- Unbirthing in the bathroom.
- Struggle opportunity at her job. Fail at escaping and she'll anal vore you later on.
- Foot massage. Do a good job and she'll unbirth you, do a bad job and she'll stomp at you.

* Lunette
- Go to the smoking chair in one of the four classrooms. Say yes for oral vore, say no to be let go.
- Return to one of the smoking chairs a second time and you'll get a struggle scene instead, where if she sucks you in all the way or you orgasm, you get swallowed. Hold on for long enough and you'll be let go.
- Fail to climb the chair and she'll unknowingly sit on you.

* Roxanne
- Lesbian scene with Lunette. If you run out of air, Lunette will swallow you. If you escape while Lunette is licking Roxanne's nipple, Roxanne will be forcefed you. Escape while she's going down on Roxanne and then peak to get an oral vore scene with only text where Lunette swallows you, or avoid peaking to run away altogether.

* Grace
- Get a fetish and then talk to her outside of the school for an unbirthing scene.
- Lose said unbirthing scene to get a tug of war with Eva.
- Get into Eva (filling the struggle bar) to get additional scenes with Eva. Fail to escape the first night and she'll turn you to mush the second one, if you fail to escape in time.
- Get into Grace (emptying the struggle bar) to get a chance to escape while she sleeps. Move her panties to the side when it says that she's asleep to actually escape, move them aside when it says she's motionless to be caught by Lucy instead (not 100% sure on the criteria here).
- There's also a scene where Eva inserts you into Grace, but I forget how to get it.

* Lucy
- You get a nightmare sequence immediately if you get caught by her.
- Fail the nightmare sequence to get to the meditation scene where you can try to escape.
Haven't experimented further than this with Lucy yet.

* Valentina
- Get caught and she'll inject you with a drug which will make you willingly unbirth yourself in her vagina. Every time you fail to escape you get a new scene.
- First scene is in front of Vanessa. Succeed in escaping and another unbirthing event starts where you once again get drugged (through a vial this time), and Vanessa gets to try to get you back. Fail and you go back to the Vanessa scenes. Escape and you're free.
- Second scene is in front of Evelyn I think her name is (the teacher). Fail to escape and you go back to the scene when you first got caught by Valentina, succeed and you're free.
- The final scene I've found with Valentina you get by escaping in front of the teacher. Valentina gets disciplined by her, and then takes it out on you if you get caught again. Cue anal vore.

* Evelyn
- Get caught by her and you get the option to either make up excuses or run away. If you run away you can either end up at the start of the school, or end up in Vanessa again. Make up excuses and...
- she puts you in her cleavage. There's an option to try to wiggle, but the game won't let me do it. You can for some reason press back (x) to get it even if it's greyed out, but you need lotion to actually do it.

* Random chicks around the map
- Pink haired girl is the cowgirl, which will anal vore you. Haven't tried losing to this one yet.
- Blonde chick in white is the fancy girl, which will taste you. Fail once (quite the challenge to do, strangely enough. Getting an oral vore fetish is damn near necessary) and the second time you fail she'll swallow you.
- Tanned chick that goes Sonic Speed™ around the school is the drunk girl. She'll unbirth you. Nothing happens when you reach maximum depth, so no point in even trying to lose.
- Other blonde chick is the busty chick. She squishes you in her cleavage. Nothing happens when you reach maximum depth, so no point in even trying to lose.

And that's all I can remember from off the top of my head.
I can share where I've noticed these characters appear most often though:
* Amy - Around the corridor and the rooms on the sides. Never seen her anywhere else, at least not yet.
* Vanessa - She can be pretty much anywhere. I've run into her in the cafeteria and pretty much every classroom. Never seen her in the gym though.
* Lunette - She appears when you interact with the smoking chairs that seems to always spawn in one of the four classrooms in the bottom side of the school.
* Roxanne - I've run into her in the cafeteria, the right side toilets and the kitchen/dining rooms in the bottom right of the school.
* Grace - She is always by the gates outside of the school.
* Lucy/Eve - Can't be found without Grace I'm pretty sure.
* Valentina - She has so far appeared in the gym and the kitchen for me, nowhere else.
* Evelyn - She always spawns first in the bottom left classroom. She goes outside of it and runs along the corridor to the opposite side and repeats this.
* Every other character can appear anywhere and everywhere and five million of them at a time.

Do note that I can't say if these are the ONLY places they appear, but it's the only places I've found them in, and I've found them there repeatedly.
Going through the files, I have yet to find Christi, Emelia, Irene, Niki and Yue, which is way more than I expected. Will fill this list if I find them
Last edited by HentaiProdigy on Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:10 pm

That's a very elaborate list. Many thanks!

How did you manage in some cases? I went back into the game, got to level 8 at least, but I never managed to come close to:
- Have Grace win the tug of war with Eva.
- Escape Valentina in front of other people

I did escape Vanessa multiple times. It's easiest at night while she is asleep. Piss her off at work, then wait 2 hours.
The Cowgirl requires a lucky start.
The Drunk girl is escapable with very lucky RNG, but only the first time. Once you have been sucked into the womb you might as well reload a previous save.
Busty is unwinnable as far as I know.

I noticed there's a 2nd scene with Lunette if you try and steal her food again. There's a battle sequence after. Depending on whether you get sucked in or lose by her making you cum, there is a different scene.
As far as I know, you get the scene where Eva inserts you into Grace automatically after Eva wins the tug battle with Grace which is all the time as Eva always makes progress while Grace doesn't and your struggling doesn't influence matters much.

Since I haven't seen Lucy yet I'm quite curious but it seems it requires Grace to win, which I never came close to manage. I haven't found any of the other named characters but I assume at least some of them if not all of them are named pictures for the more generic girls.

I do like Lunette having that many vore scenes though; my favorite of all girls so far.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:22 pm

The game runs at a literal 1-3fps for me at this point, so I'm not sure how I'm managing to still play it either lol. But a proper answer on how I'm discovering things and making progress: I'm making use of the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu plugin to quickly win or lose fights. And I forgot that Lunette gave you a choice the first time you met her, so I only counted the struggle scene. I'll add the first one to the list as well.

I've now come far enough that I've gotten other tasks, after finally having talked to Amy enough times. God knows that took way too long just to find her enough times. Also found out that it's only Amelia that can go into the forest, where I'm guessing more characters will be found. Will report back once I've managed to figure out how to send her there and once I've accessed the lab and stuff.

I must say though, this is a really interesting point about this game. If it wasn't for the lag and the various bugs that make certain situations either unwinnable or even unlosable (is that a word?), this would be a really fun game. It is fun to try and just discover and find everything. Otherwise I wouldn't play it this much. So, please Eatme1234, don't take all the negative feedback too harshly. The game has a ton of potential. There's no denying that it runs incredibly bad, but fix that and you have a great foundation here.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:39 pm

forumlurker wrote:Busty is unwinnable as far as I know.

I found a trick for her. Squirm squirm rest, repeat till sweat starts building up, then it is down to luck and run types.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby bledthorn » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:38 pm

pretty good game but its just way too laggy to be able to do much on it so far
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby killerwolf6 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:03 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:
forumlurker wrote:Sounds like some got a lot further than most of us. Does anyone have a list of scenes? I went through the folder and while I couldn't open the files, a lot of names sounds unfamiliar.

Off the top of my head:
* Vanessa
- Oral arousal mini-game, where you protect boob/butt/poon. Losing or winning does not matter.
- Unbirthing in the bathroom.
- Struggle opportunity at her job. Fail at escaping and she'll anal vore you later on.
- Foot massage. Do a good job and she'll unbirth you, do a bad job and she'll stomp at you.

* Lunette
- Go to the smoking chair in one of the four classrooms. Say yes for oral vore, say no to be let go.
- Return to one of the smoking chairs a second time and you'll get a struggle scene instead, where if she sucks you in all the way or you orgasm, you get swallowed. Hold on for long enough and you'll be let go.
- Fail to climb the chair and she'll unknowingly sit on you.

* Roxanne
- Lesbian scene with Lunette. If you run out of air, Lunette will swallow you. If you escape while Lunette is licking Roxanne's nipple, Roxanne will be forcefed you. Escape while she's going down on Roxanne and then peak to get an oral vore scene with only text where Lunette swallows you, or avoid peaking to run away altogether.

* Grace
- Get a fetish and then talk to her outside of the school for an unbirthing scene.
- Lose said unbirthing scene to get a tug of war with Eva.
- Get into Eva (filling the struggle bar) to get additional scenes with Eva. Fail to escape the first night and she'll turn you to mush the second one, if you fail to escape in time.
- Get into Grace (emptying the struggle bar) to get a chance to escape while she sleeps. Move her panties to the side when it says that she's asleep to actually escape, move them aside when it says she's motionless to be caught by Lucy instead (not 100% sure on the criteria here).
- There's also a scene where Eva inserts you into Grace, but I forget how to get it.

* Lucy
- You get a nightmare sequence immediately if you get caught by her.
- Fail the nightmare sequence to get to the meditation scene where you can try to escape.
Haven't experimented further than this with Lucy yet.

* Valentina
- Get caught and she'll inject you with a drug which will make you willingly unbirth yourself in her vagina. Every time you fail to escape you get a new scene.
- First scene is in front of Vanessa. Succeed in escaping and another unbirthing event starts where you once again get drugged (through a vial this time), and Vanessa gets to try to get you back. Fail and you go back to the Vanessa scenes. Escape and you're free.
- Second scene is in front of Evelyn I think her name is (the teacher). Fail to escape and you go back to the scene when you first got caught by Valentina, succeed and you're free.
- The final scene I've found with Valentina you get by escaping in front of the teacher. Valentina gets disciplined by her, and then takes it out on you if you get caught again. Cue anal vore.

* Evelyn
- Get caught by her and you get the option to either make up excuses or run away. If you run away you can either end up at the start of the school, or end up in Vanessa again. Make up excuses and...
- she puts you in her cleavage. There's an option to try to wiggle, but the game won't let me do it. You can for some reason press back (x) to get it even if it's greyed out, but you need lotion to actually do it.

* Random chicks around the map
- Pink haired girl is the cowgirl, which will anal vore you. Haven't tried losing to this one yet.
- Blonde chick in white is the fancy girl, which will taste you. Fail once (quite the challenge to do, strangely enough. Getting an oral vore fetish is damn near necessary) and the second time you fail she'll swallow you.
- Tanned chick that goes Sonic Speed™ around the school is the drunk girl. She'll unbirth you. Nothing happens when you reach maximum depth, so no point in even trying to lose.
- Other blonde chick is the busty chick. She squishes you in her cleavage. Nothing happens when you reach maximum depth, so no point in even trying to lose.

And that's all I can remember from off the top of my head.
I can share where I've noticed these characters appear most often though:
* Amy - Around the corridor and the rooms on the sides. Never seen her anywhere else, at least not yet.
* Vanessa - She can be pretty much anywhere. I've run into her in the cafeteria and pretty much every classroom. Never seen her in the gym though.
* Lunette - She appears when you interact with the smoking chairs that seems to always spawn in one of the four classrooms in the bottom side of the school.
* Roxanne - I've run into her in the cafeteria, the right side toilets and the kitchen/dining rooms in the bottom right of the school.
* Grace - She is always by the gates outside of the school.
* Lucy/Eve - Can't be found without Grace I'm pretty sure.
* Valentina - She has so far appeared in the gym and the kitchen for me, nowhere else.
* Evelyn - She always spawns first in the bottom left classroom. She goes outside of it and runs along the corridor to the opposite side and repeats this.
* Every other character can appear anywhere and everywhere and five million of them at a time.

Do note that I can't say if these are the ONLY places they appear, but it's the only places I've found them in, and I've found them there repeatedly.
Going through the files, I have yet to find Christi, Emelia, Irene, Niki and Yue, which is way more than I expected. Will fill this list if I find them

After messing around with cheat engine and running the game through translator++, I'm almost certain that there is no legitimate to trigger events for Christi, Emelia, Irene, Niki and Yue in this version of the game. I will say that with cheat engine it is possible to trigger the scenes for Christi, Irene, Niki and Yue though.

Also there seems to be a glitch with sleeping grace and busty girl where after escaping them your stats will sometimes reset.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shakey2 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:34 pm

I strongly recommend you divide your big maps into smaller maps or reduce the number of events. Unless you learn how to write your events more efficiently. Cramming all these events in one big map is just a recipe for disaster if you are relying on the visual programming of a limited engine like rpgmaker.

This game is good for what it has so far. It's just a shame I'm struggling to access a lot of it due to technical issues.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:55 pm

So let me preface by saying love this game it has rapidly become one of my all time favourites.

However:

1) the lag is awful (and I am running a 9 month old monster gaming rig)

2) I am all fetished up and the cleansing nun event is impossible (i could be just dumb) at my currentl lv of 5

3) a few of the events e.g. vanessa, nuns, go on along time without a chance to save.
luke1401
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game