Upcoming game: Blurry Border (M/F)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Upcoming game: Blurry Border (M/F)

Postby brokendollmaker » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:50 pm

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - The development will be temporarily in a short hiatus (from its semi-hiatus) as I will get my 7-year-old laptop to be cleaned and fixed. I have the whole game backed up, don't worry. I will notify you all when I'm back on track. Currently, the game is in a semi-hiatus because I'm looking and waiting for people to give me ideas and help me on the battle system, scripting (especially for custom menus) and secondary art (basically for them to join my team), as all the maps for the demo (first area) are ready.
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby brokendollmaker » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:03 pm

CG1 - Receptionist.png

Yoko meets the receptionist of one of the college campus' buildings! Looking for more artists to help me mimic my artstyle and CGs of the other five areas!

https://twitter.com/dollmakergames/stat ... 7297748340
from the dark.

[Check out my developing M/F vore RPG, - Blurry Border. Now recruiting members for development, DM for the game's Discord group!]
brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby brokendollmaker » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:07 pm

You know, I may force myself to learn Blender and make 2D-looking 3D models. I at least can pose them many times and make renders easily without having to draw them over and over. I don't want to use AI art because it will look inconsistent.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Glorbgon » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:20 pm

That sounds like a great solution! Momths ago I played an rpg maker game called Escape from Misantria and it benefitted a lot from using 3D models, the scenes looked great and the guy seemed to be able to make new updates pretty fast, so it clearly worked well for him. I applaud you for not giving into AI too.
Glorbgon
New to the forum

Postby brokendollmaker » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:24 pm

Glorbgon wrote:That sounds like a great solution! Momths ago I played an rpg maker game called Escape from Misantria and it benefitted a lot from using 3D models, the scenes looked great and the guy seemed to be able to make new updates pretty fast, so it clearly worked well for him. I applaud you for not giving into AI too.

Yeah. I may use VRoid Studio.

I decided not to give into AI because no matter how accurate it may train my style, some aspects will for sure STILL look inconsistent (such as the shading, colors, details and anatomy).

Here is an example of Dekarous (developer of Daemonum Imperatrix: Domina) trying to AI art and train it to draw Shakie-chan's artstyle (as a placeholder):

Original:

AI-generated:
ImageImage
Notice the two belly buttons, the different hair color, the different bras and the odd hole on Rosita's panties - the AI struggled to draw it in the shape of a heart. That's why I don't want to use AI.
from the dark.

brokendollmaker
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game