Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Sopix » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:04 pm

So does anyone know Bria's npc code? A super mutant suicider blew up on her and she just sorta...vanished from existence.
Sopix
New to the forum

Postby XurDir » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:46 pm

So ive got the latest update (3.1.1) but every time I get eaten (pred vores pc) i get a CTD. Not Sure why. Also when a NPC pred regurgitates a prey it says (you are too full right now) and then the Prey NPC t-poses sideways. Seems to be a bit of spaghetti code going on in the latest update too .-.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby NatureThings » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:23 pm

I have a question: can NPC digest my companion? I wanna make them do so, but every time companion's helth bar gets criticaly low - NPC just split em up, and then things just repeat. Ofc protection of companions and VIPs is off, but that doesn't help (for NPC, i can digest them). Have tried some console comands (make em mortal and something like that) - that doesn't help either. Mb i missing something?
NatureThings
New to the forum

Postby freshmund » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:39 pm

I’m wondering why there isn’t a hot key for vore? I don’t code nor make mods so I’m not very knowledgeable about these things but I feel like a lot of problems could be solved with a hot key. Great mod hope it gets fixed soon
freshmund
New to the forum

Postby Sopix » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:59 pm

Is it random chance for Bria to eat npcs? I was chillingwith a party of 4 and had just finished modifying the base, I couldn't find Bria or another one of my NPCs [Eden from Depravity] and so I shrugged and fast traveled. When I fast traveled I went to The Slough and looked around, noticed I had 3 people with me and then noticed Bria had a distinctly human shaped stomach bulge and Eden was gone. At first I thought she may of fought someone while I was loading in and I didn't notice so I used Depravities built in NPC teleportation option to TP Eden to me...and Bria's stomach bulge immediately flattened and Eden was at my side. Is this coded in? Some uncanny accident with no explanation?
Sopix
New to the forum

Postby SirEdwardthe3rd » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:40 pm

Hello there! I’m having some trouble getting the Atomic Beauty weight gain option to work. I’ve imported the Atomic Beauty mod along with the outfits for it, and it is able to give me the regular body just fine! However, for whatever reason, it is not allowing me to gain weight with the thicc vore setting. Vore is still working fine, and the atomic beauty model is showing up, but no weight gain is gotten. Also, the CBBE was working just fine before. Any possible help you could give me concerning this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time!
SirEdwardthe3rd
New to the forum

Postby justinthepervert » Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:36 pm

Check if the mod/outfit has the correct sliders?
justinthepervert
New to the forum

Postby XurDir » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:14 pm

Any update on CTD when you get vored?
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby gazpig » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:27 pm

repair the discord link please
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby mauler158 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:51 pm

gazpig wrote:repair the discord link please

the discord got nuked a while back, development appears to have passed to keilladraconis now and is located on github here: https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore in the mean time the skyrim devourment and fallout vore discord servers have merged.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby doublewing18 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Hello im new to the moding community and havent been able to get the actual bellys to show at all in my game ive tried a bunch of different things but cant seem to get them to work wanted to see if anyone could give me some suggestions everything else has been working fine
doublewing18
New to the forum

Postby Cravingus » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:49 pm

Heyo fams. I've installed the mods following the instructions in the comment section. I only have 2 things that bother me and they are nothing major so if nobody has a solution I'll just roll with them.
1. Bria's waster armor doesn't work with Coldj's bellies. I know I missed something in bodyslide but even when I went back to try and fix it I couldn't figure it out
2. Both Bria and my MC changed their heads' skin color. This is so funny I could almost keep it like that. After changing hairstyle it goes back to normal for a bit before changing again to a different skin color. If nobody has encountered this I'll do more testing to find out what's causing it.
Cravingus
New to the forum

Postby Kendri » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:13 am

keilladraconis wrote:There was a bug in the previous release's plugin files. Gaz fixed:
https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/releases/tag/v3.1.1

Yo, thanks for the update. Only bugs 'newish' I've encountered so far is that at some point, the minus key stops working in the "Thicc Vore Slider" MCM screen. For some reason I can't have negative slider values anymore, only fix has been to put my desired negatives in the settings.ini and tell FalloutVore to reload the ini. Other wise, very nice work and a large step in the right direction :D.

On the topic of the settings.ini, I did have some general questions for the sake of tinkering and customization ;

Code: Select all
fMeterModRate=3
fMeterRate=2
fBodyRate=5
iMFRatio=50
iMeterMod=-3
iWeightLossChance=6
iExcessLossAmount=-25

What do these effect? I've set up my settings so that ThiccVore occurs extremely slowly, to the point where it's 1 tick growth for animals/humans and 2 for mirelurks/super mutants. It's going well except for one agonizing issue. The goddamn VEV frenzy chance seems to occur much more frequently to the point where I cannot get a full sated meter because every third or fourth prey starts another vev frenzy. I thought "iWeightLossChance" and "iExcessLossAmount" effected both the chance and meter loss of the VEV frenzy but I haven't noticed any change in-game.

I also can't figure out for the life of me which script is responsible for the VEV Frenzy. I don't mind it existing but I at least would like to control how frequently it occurs and how much of the sated meter it removes. Currently it seems to remove about 33% of the max meter whenever it activates.

PS: If anyone else wants to control how much ThiccVore you get from prey ;
Spoiler: show
Navigate to Data-MCM-Config-FalloutVore-settings.ini

iAnimalMeterInc=
iDeathClawMeterInc=
iHumanMeterInc=
iMireLurkMeterInc=
iSuperMutantMeterInc=

As far as I can tell, these settings effect prey growth values. I don't know how they're calculated entirely but an average value of 4 is about 1 tick.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chronicle » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:30 pm

I'm having trouble getting the Coldsteel belly to work, and I'm not sure if thicc is working either. The mod download doesn't seem to come with the .esp, and I'm unsure where to get the necessary files. I'd ask on the discord but that link is dead.
Chronicle
New to the forum

Postby Ribona » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:46 pm

Chronicle wrote:I'm having trouble getting the Coldsteel belly to work, and I'm not sure if thicc is working either. The mod download doesn't seem to come with the .esp, and I'm unsure where to get the necessary files. I'd ask on the discord but that link is dead.

same i cant get it to work it just blips in and out for me also the devourment refactor discord became vore modding so its more or less part of that now but the mods i hear are stricter on people going haywire (idk what the story with the old server was im just guessing)
Ribona
New to the forum

Postby lago » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:31 pm

Ribona wrote:
Chronicle wrote:I'm having trouble getting the Coldsteel belly to work, and I'm not sure if thicc is working either. The mod download doesn't seem to come with the .esp, and I'm unsure where to get the necessary files. I'd ask on the discord but that link is dead.

same i cant get it to work it just blips in and out for me also the devourment refactor discord became vore modding so its more or less part of that now but the mods i hear are stricter on people going haywire (idk what the story with the old server was im just guessing)

Unsure about bug-troubleshooting, but I can provide links to Coldsteelj's amazing mod.
Here's a link to Coldsteelj's DeviantArt page for the required files, which includes their instructions for installation and a list of compatible outfits that utilize their sliders: https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Fallout-4-WeightGain-mod-ssbbw-730902010
(If you don't want to dig through their post's description for the download link, here's that, too: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6acsxqe29z4jd74/Fallout+4+WeightGain+SSBBW+mod+(v1_8_58).rar/file)
lago
New to the forum

Postby PanzerschreckLeopard » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:47 pm

My character seems to be unable to eat anything recently, always "I can't swallow while digesting like this." The only way I've been able to fix it is to disable the mod, save, then re-enable, but of course that means losing all progress. Is there anything I can do, or is the above the only option?
PanzerschreckLeopard
New to the forum

Postby Ribona » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:25 am

PanzerschreckLeopard wrote:My character seems to be unable to eat anything recently, always "I can't swallow while digesting like this." The only way I've been able to fix it is to disable the mod, save, then re-enable, but of course that means losing all progress. Is there anything I can do, or is the above the only option?

The game doesn’t directly tell you but it’s because (if I’m thinking that’s what this is) you have items in your belly you need to get rid of before you can eat more there’s a hotkey (I forget what) that opens your stomachs contents take them out you should be able to eat more
Ribona
New to the forum

Postby PanzerschreckLeopard » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:18 am

Ribona wrote:
PanzerschreckLeopard wrote:My character seems to be unable to eat anything recently, always "I can't swallow while digesting like this." The only way I've been able to fix it is to disable the mod, save, then re-enable, but of course that means losing all progress. Is there anything I can do, or is the above the only option?

The game doesn’t directly tell you but it’s because (if I’m thinking that’s what this is) you have items in your belly you need to get rid of before you can eat more there’s a hotkey (I forget what) that opens your stomachs contents take them out you should be able to eat more

I completely forgot about that, thanks! That was the problem. Maybe if the mod ever gets updated it could be a change in that message, or at least list it in the FAQ.
PanzerschreckLeopard
New to the forum

Postby DestructionOfHermitCrabs » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:14 am

Carreau, so ummm, I am probably late to this party but in the MCM it says I need to do esp files to enable but I don't know how to do that so can you or some other person help me with this problem and other than that keep up the good work.
(sorry if the ping annoys you)
DestructionOfHermitCrabs
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game