Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby QueenHungryBee » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:56 am

Do we know if they ever fixed the Saving Issue with FoV? New functions are nice and all, but my main concern is that I'd like my file to not spontaneously combust because it's been running FOV for too long.[/quote]
-
probably not, as said above they havn't updated it proper since 2021, the 2022 version is HEAVY beta and most features are either completely broken or changed and still being worked on. so you'll have to just "deal with what you got" currently.
and sadly its not as advanced as everyone's fucking grand child skyrim.
the bellys probably won't work as the code changed ro something did when fallout updated. so instead of belly's properly showing, they just "equip" belly's. and while those do show up, the weight gain won't work, even with the SSBJ or whatever. (even though its severely out dated) so you'll only really get bellys, but those are pretty noticeable on characters as they don't match up skin's.
the mods fantastic, though...they sadly switched over to skyrim because its everyone's favorite. its where ALL THE SEX mods are, so of course its gonna get top priorety, they said they might if ever come back to it, but don't get your hopes up.
someone else might pick it up in the future, who know's
QueenHungryBee
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:41 am

QueenHungryBee wrote:Do we know if they ever fixed the Saving Issue with FoV? New functions are nice and all, but my main concern is that I'd like my file to not spontaneously combust because it's been running FOV for too long.

-
probably not, as said above they havn't updated it proper since 2021, the 2022 version is HEAVY beta and most features are either completely broken or changed and still being worked on. so you'll have to just "deal with what you got" currently.
and sadly its not as advanced as everyone's fucking grand child skyrim.
the bellys probably won't work as the code changed ro something did when fallout updated. so instead of belly's properly showing, they just "equip" belly's. and while those do show up, the weight gain won't work, even with the SSBJ or whatever. (even though its severely out dated) so you'll only really get bellys, but those are pretty noticeable on characters as they don't match up skin's.
the mods fantastic, though...they sadly switched over to skyrim because its everyone's favorite. its where ALL THE SEX mods are, so of course its gonna get top priorety, they said they might if ever come back to it, but don't get your hopes up.
someone else might pick it up in the future, who know's[/quote]

Disappointing to hear.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby VividLucidity » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:15 am

I've got a question.
I searched around through all the documentation available, through Eka's Portal, and even through the mod's source code and files, but wasn't able to find an answer. I was about to join the Discord server and ask, but alas, it is there no longer.

I keep getting these VEV crystals. From my searches so far, I see that VEV Crystals are used for crafting. I search through all the crafting recipes in the Cooking, Chemistry, and all other Stations, but there's nothing that uses VEV crystals. I see there are some crafting recipes for vore items that require VEV Solution in the Chemistry Station. But I have no idea how to turn the crystals into the solution.

Am I missing some recipe document, some crafting station? I installed the mod quite a way into my save game, near level 100, but I tried a fresh save with it and still nothing. Admittedly, in both cases I used the MCM Config Menu to just make myself a pred, so maybe that has something to do with it.
VividLucidity
New to the forum

Postby Yes69 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:38 pm

Decided to turn curie into a synth and a pred but I’ve noticed that prey escapes easily and she doesn’t do a lot of digestion damage. Is there anyway to do so or at least get me a list of the commands? I’ve already done .set FV_BellyCapacity and Entrapment to fairly high numbers and given her a gulping devour so she can eat just about anything.
Yes69
New to the forum

Postby eheboiiii » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:53 am

i new to this so i need a bit help, after add one more cbbe face mod the character's belly doesn't visible anymore and plus i can't let her digest anything
Oh and can we do something to eat things bigger than us like the deathclaws>?
eheboiiii
New to the forum

Postby megadon2 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:24 pm

sometimes when Bria swallows someone, my clothes will rip instead of hers
megadon2
New to the forum

Postby megadon2 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:59 pm

Does Bria give a companion perk? I did her quest and dont see anything
megadon2
New to the forum

Postby megadon2 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:06 pm

nevermind, just had to wait for her to want to talk again
megadon2
New to the forum

Postby Madara » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:18 pm

does anyone find a way to make the weight gain to work fine and not become a skeleton ? with the setting
Madara
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorcountant » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:13 pm

Recently tried this out and had a lot more fun than I expected. Some highlights:

-Being a buff dude eating every lady in he can find is a rare treat in games
-Digesting Piper, then taking a dump in front of Publick Occurences
-To accomplish the above, I had disable swallowing/digestion protections for companions, leading to Bria getting eaten by Diamond City Security
-Pickpocketing fusion cores from Brotherhood power armor to get the tasty prizes inside
-Eating every un-named character on the Prydwen, then taking a dump in the middle of Maxon's speech
-Jill ate Bria, then I ate Jill and digested her. This rescued Bria.

I really enjoyed Bria as a companion, especially her commentary on my eating habits. She also made for a wonderful dessert.
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:08 pm

This mod is going to be completely unusable when april 25th comes as fallout 4 is going to update, so better prevent your fallout 4 from updating now while you have the chance
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryArtist » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:29 am

Has anyone figured out the solution to the problem where you cannot access the Belly inventory? the Hotkeys fail to work and so does setting scat on.
"Always a good muse to be found, just as long as you dont end up a meal..."
HungryArtist
New to the forum

Postby thekeymanwho » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:38 am

Hey I dont know if anyone is dealing with this bug as well but. every time when I or the NPC'S regurgitate a companion the companion disappears, and the only way to get them back is to fast travel. Any help with that?
thekeymanwho
New to the forum

Postby thespyfurry69 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:19 pm

princejaxonhellsing wrote:This mod is going to be completely unusable when april 25th comes as fallout 4 is going to update, so better prevent your fallout 4 from updating now while you have the chance

what is the version that the mod is stable with?
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby storymaker » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:38 pm

Came to check and see if there were any fixes for the issues I'm having with the current iteration of the mod; doesn't look like it from what I can skim, but it's good to know I'm not the only one having issues.

At the moment my list of problems is A) Hotkeys not doing anything, including not letting me look at belly inventory and B) disposal and regurgitation being weird, including regurgitating causing the npc to teleport away when they get let out.
storymaker
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

thespyfurry69 wrote:
princejaxonhellsing wrote:This mod is going to be completely unusable when april 25th comes as fallout 4 is going to update, so better prevent your fallout 4 from updating now while you have the chance

what is the version that the mod is stable with?

I think it's 1.10.163, since that's what Fallout 4 runs on as of right now and F4SE's current version is 0.6.23, and that's going to change in about a week. Usually what people did for skyrim through steam in this case is you right click the game, click properties, head to updates and say "Only update this game when I launch it", same will go for fallout 4. Just don't launch it through steam or that'll update it. Launch F4SE and it won't update it.
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Takoma » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am

how many times has todd broke the modding over some cosmetic items that look like they're ripped from the atomic store from 76, to total lore destruction of the west coast, he really is the wrecker of franchise that even i am struggling to get this mod to work without asking a cbbm wizard to try to do some mechanicus grade chants and incents to get the game to run without dealing with floating bald heads.

Why does todd hate modding so much?
Takoma
New to the forum

Postby Firebird » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:55 pm

So with the update, if one is unable to stop said update, how long until a fix is up, potentially?
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby chuke geck » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:25 pm

if you want to you can downgrade any game, steam always has older versions of there games backed up
there should be a guide some where there is one for sse creation kit

just look up for win press windows an R together same menu as if you wanted to find app data with % on either end
chuke geck
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:10 am

Firebird wrote:So with the update, if one is unable to stop said update, how long until a fix is up, potentially?

It's a matter of whether it'd even get a fix at all.
Frankly, downgrading isn't the hardest thing needed to get this mod semi-working.

It's already a buggy mod so if someone was to go to the effort of updating it they could just start from scratch instead and try to benefit from the ng update's improvements.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game